Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:20 pm
ZOMBIE
Zombie fell forward in surprise and ran for his sword, though not the fastest runner. "Taste this boy!" he said as he reached at it and slammed it in his vicinity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm
Crow sighs and leans to nearest wall, while he lights up hes cigarette. Who would have guess that those damn Darkness n shadow guys are this damn hard to find? He thinks. While leaning to wall he closes hes eyes and widens hes senses through magic. He senses two guys nearby fighting. "Hmm.. " Perhaps I should check up those guys.. He takes some deep breaths, while thinking should he go, or not. At least it should be entertaining if it appears that they weren't with group he was looking for.  

BlackSanor

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image
Roku chuckles when kendal swings his sword at him."Who do you think i am.." he mumbles as he cathes the blade. Roku looks into Kendal's eyes and smiles wickedly."This measly weapon is suppossed to inflict damage onto me??" he asks incredilously. He smiles even wider and looks Kendal up and down.Roku's demonic aura then starts to slowly pour out of him and begun engulfing him in the darkness. His aura released a wave of pure bloodlust and massacre."I'll show you what a real sword looks like!" he said to Kendal just before the transformation begun.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:41 pm
She watched one of the bikers take off and glancing at Duke's screen she found out it had been him. "Told you I'd let you win." Cause no matter what, he already knew how to play! "I'm trying!" Xaio shouted aloud after having watched his gestures to administer them upon her own little bike. Eventually her speed climbed and down the track she went. "I'm going!" The first turn ended up into a wall but after that it got easier. Eventually she crossed the finish line but that didn't mean they were finished just yet.

~*~

Mina kept her steps silent for even knowing the two head honchos weren't there, didn't mean this 'Sky' person wasn't. "You hack or something?" It seemed they were both up to something but hers wasn't as fun. "I believe she's gone though sir." Though that didn't stop her mentally however, her mind was set on something already. "Roku! She attempted shouting mentally to any open minds.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
Roku heard his name being telepathically called,but had no time to react. He had just finished his transformation and was itching to kill this creature of the undead. He smiled wickedly as the thought of ripping Kendal to pieces and setting him on fire flashed through his mind."Are you ready?" He asked menacingly, preparing to pull out Muramasa.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

This time Duke let out a heart filled laugh and ripped through the track easily. He saw that she passed two people, but it would still be a while before she reached him. "Just survive two more laps runt," he laughed trying to think of more ways to help her out. He maneuvered the course easily since he'd done more dangerous stuff in real life even if it wasn't exactly dirt bike racing.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

"Yes, I find computers are fun things to play with even if they don't react to things like humans do," he states simply, eyes shut as he focuses on the pictures of the Guns n' Blades team already assembled for she could watch out for them, along with the image of his brother that he got when he saw him within the base. When he heard her disappointment about her sister being gone he sighs. "She doesn't have to be near you to play with, does she?" he asks, blinking at the power of another coming in range. "Another member has arrived," he informs her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Groaning, I stand back up as I clutch the left side of my face. "How long have I been conked out?" But, the question is forgotten as another searing pain shoots through the left side of my face, a voice ringing in my head. "Gah!" is all I am able to manage as I collapse, snapping my right eye shut as light pours out of the bandages and into the now darkened hall.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 pm
She couldn't help but break into a smile when his laughter tickled at her ears. He was having lots of fun which was all that mattered though when he called her a runt, she couldn't help but give him an odd yet humorous glance. Xaio crashed into the wall again but quickly wiggled her way back onto the track in hopes of catching up. It would be a major surprise when she did.

((I ment to say I haven't played them but I've seen them played xD ))

~*~

She shrugged to herself. Humans were better for her since she could make them go crazy like those people with the voices in their head. Chuckling lightly to herself didn't last long when she found that her call yielded nothing but a bunch of randoms thoughts flooding back. Her connection was open minded to anyone who sounded like they could be trying to communicate back. Nothing so far...

"Not right now, I'm trying to await for Roku" But that was put aside after all. "Who? Must I greet them too?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."
{{Lol, that's not exactly the same thing... I still think its odd though that I'm playing a character abscessed with coffee and I hate it... Hence the quote... thought it was fitting...}}

Duke smiled and continued to race in front even when he looked back at the pizza wanting a slice. He turned back to the game and he race through the game with new determination to get to his pizza and fast. He was hungry and pizza would be his reward along with a cold beer... Mmm... Nothing was better except Xaio's coffee. That would be good too.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image

"Yes, of course. Never mind about him, if he gets caught or killed that means that's all he was worth," he states with a shrug. When asked about the new member he nearly shook his head no but remembered she couldn't see him. "Crow and no, no need to greet him. I will greet him myself soon enough," he states with a shrug, sitting up and jumping off of the comfy bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 am
"Hmm its a still bit far from here.." He says to himself, talking about where he felt two other guys fighting. Sure he could've use hes powers to transport him there but that would been waste of powers and, more importantly, he would have given too much info to possible enemies that might have been close by. He sees lonely motorcycler stop to nearby and he grins. "Heh, well this is something that I would call good luck." Crow raises hes hand and shadows appear around the rider of that motorcycle. Soon he rides with hes 'new' bike towards the place where those two are.  

BlackSanor

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 am
User Image
Still sensing whoever called for him is out there, he sent a telepathic call back towards the direction his name had come from.'who are you? why do you know my name? And what do you want?'he asked the person. Roku then looked at Kendal. "Show me your most powerful technique." He dared Kendal,"I won't block it. If you have pride in your powers, and pride in Guns n Blades, it will finish me off." Roku was itching to see what Kendal would do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:53 am
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky stood up ripping away the ice pack that had been taped to her torso before and tossed it onto her bed. She stood up from her chair and walked over to the door listening. There was definitely something going on, and nothing felt right, everything felt cold and dark. She grabbed her katanas and put them on her hips wondering what was going on outside of her room, in the training room it sounded like. She pushed her door open and walked out into the hall way before she broke off into a full scale silent run. She skidded to a stop hearing something in her head like it had before when Xaio was trying to talk to any one, this signature was almost the same as well but it couldn't be Xaio, it wasn't the same. This one had a dark chill to it and she growled fallowing after it. She may not have telepathic skills but she could still tell when it was getting stronger. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BASE!" she called back to who ever was looking for someone. She wasn't sure, but it didn't seem to friendly.
Eventually, she saw the girl that was responsible for some of the mental commotion going on. She growled angrily with her hands on both blades on her left hip. She snarled waiting for her to either say something or attack, either way, she was set on slicing this girl to pieces since she definitely wasn't friendly.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:13 pm
The Zombie
"You asked for it..." he said before he mumbled a small prayer for all those whom may be involved. He put his hands on his chest and reached into his stitches, pulling out a heart. " i got's two." He retorted as he put his hands together from around it. His power began to charge around it, light coming from it. "CRESCENT MOON!" he yelled, letting out a blast enough to blow the building down straight at Roku, the building shook. He waited til it ended and looked around, still blinded by the light. "THAT STRONG NUFF FOR YA?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games