Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at Akatan running her fingers through her hair as she looked at him. "Maybe you can actually put up a fight with me now" she said with a chuckle. She could feel the emotions that Sumiko had earlier, but decided not to try and interupt...it was none of her business.

Looking at him she smiled. It had been a long day and she was getting tired actually. All she wanted to do was spend a night with him and have a peaceful resting period. She was happy for Hitomi and her fragment and hoped that she would get stronger now that she had more power.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked towards his sword and followed
the chain down to the tiny crystal. It was quiet pretty and she could tell that it made him a lot more powerful. She smiled at him"Oh I just wanted to see what your fragment was and want it could do. I can already tell that it makes you quite powerful." She held back a blush when he placed his arm around her. It actually help warm her some what. When they left the area she felt a lot better. So what else can your fragment do besides enhance you power?"she asked him curiously. She kept rubbing her arm, her jacket coving the tattoo. Hitomi wasn't use to the tattoo on her arm yet. Since it was not a normal one she could strongly feel it on her arm. She would have to get used to the power of it wrapping around her arm.

-calla lily cat-

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"Quite possibly babe. Then again, I can only be one element at a time. I think I need a few to stop you." Akatan lowers his hands and turns to her, a smile beaming across his face. "Well, I have a fragment now. I guess I'm a good ol fashioned target for the boys in black." His smile hid his apparent, yet slight fear of the situation. "By the way, your friend is gone."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

he saw her still rubbing her arms he didn't really notice for a bit but he was some what rubbing her shoulder. "Well is a nice fragment that the Oracle allowed me to create how i saw fit" he said his face slightly glowing. "so i thought about it hard, whats my main weakness?" he said his finger pointed upward near his face as he looked at Hitomi. "Well i didn't know my self until that trial, my main weakness is my recklessness and lack of rational thought when it comes to people i hold close to my heart and people i swore to protect." He explained "so thats why this fragment Tranquil Frost amplifies my ice elemental power as well as force's me to be in a calm state of mind, which in-turn increases my natural abilities by double" he continued to explain still smiling at the great thinking he had when creating this fragment.  

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at Akatan and smiled at him. In her mind she just hoped that he wouldn't get arrogant or anything of that nature, because he would surley be killed in battle. She would only hope that he would grab the concept of his power and quickly.

Giggiling slightly she was flattered that he said that he would need a few to take her own. He was good at stroking her ego though which scored him extra points with her. "Who are you referring to?" she asked Akatan, not knowing who he was talking about, HItomi perhaps.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:24 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"That'd be Lillith. I saw her leave a few before I had all this happen...hold on..." He noticed his hand became air again and he started to wave it until it returned to normal. Looking at her, his cheeks blushed. "As you can see I'm still getting a handle on these powers. All I need is five minutes with it tops and I'll get it.  

Mahareshi

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image

》》》She listened to him explain what it did. It was
very interesting and she was glad that it would help Zalain become stronger and a better fighter."I see, that is very amazing Zalain."She said then stopped rubbing her arm."Oh I think you left before I got the chance to show you."she said then pulled her jacket down of her shoulders. She slipped one arm out of its sleeve, reviling the tattoo."This shows my connection to the Night's Bloom."she said with a smile"Although it kind of irritates me because I can feel the power of it wrapping around my arm. I'll have to get used to it"she added and chuckled some. But Hitomi was a little worried about having the great fragment, because she would be targeted by those men and she now had a great responsibility and would have to familiarize herself with her new fragments abilities and power.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

He turns, lightly grabbing her wrist so he can get a better look "wow, looks very good on you" he said in a happy tone. It really did suit her "and don't worry about that feeling its the same for any one who obtains a fragment, it should be fine in a day or so" he said with a light smile on his face. He continued to gaze at the tattoo it was then that the realization of what this meant hit him "Hitomi" he said in a quiet tone "be careful, i know you can handle your self but..."he cut his sentence short and looked up at her his eyes misty "just be careful, and remember if you ever need help just yell and i will be there" he managed a some what smile. he was still in a slight emotional mess from his trial although he was a little more together a lot of his defenses were still down.  

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:49 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image

》》》Hitomi giggled"Thank you Zalain."she said. Her
smile went away when he said her name in a quieter tone. He didn't need to worry about her, but she knew that it was what he did and it grew on her. It was one thing that she liked about him. "I will."she sweetly smiled at him"And thank you for always being there wen I need you. It means a lot to me."she said in a gentle and kind voice. She wanted to give him a kiss, but as always she held back, not showing those emotions of love. And no one knew of those feelings, no one except Morrigan that is. There was no way she could hide it from her after she got that fragment of hers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:49 am
Fayte sighed. " Yeah I know she's gone, I will have to go find her and see what's up. " He placed the Eyes of the World back on his face, closing his eyes he concentrated. " Eyes of the World, illuminate my path, show me, Sumiko. " He said quietly. He opened his eyes which were slightly glowing behind the lenses. He looked around in his vision he could see a glowing speck far away. " Yeah that figures, she would get tht far that quickly. " Alright Akatan I'm leaving you in charge of Vackel affairs while I'm gone so...just keep doing what you're doing. " He said as his body dematerialised into mist which quickly disappeared, heading towards Sumiko he wondered why she left in such a hurry.

Deceit was suprised by her creativity. He sshot forward, he wasn't going to play with his energy tricks anymore, it was time to see how well her ability to handle close quarters combat was. He swung his scythe down the wicked blade made a screeching sound as it travled through the air.

Shade nodded. " Of course, she is being tested by Deceit, for her abilities, I wanted to see how she fared against one of us, but I had other matters to attend to, mainly getting a first hand glance at the new Great Fragments. " He looked towards Dais and said. " You know perfectly well why we do the things we do, we cannot be seen or noticed by normal people. We are ones that time has left behind, homeless people that live with haunting memories of a kingdom long gone. Now I can see you have other matters to attend to, librarian so I will leave you to it. " He said as he simply vanished where he stood, not flashy exit or show he just vanished into thin air.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 am
((Oh, and for some reason, I can't get to your image when I click on the links in the front page.))

Dais made no comment at Shade's response and even if he had, Shade had already disappeared. What was that? A sense of disdain at him being a librarian? A silent threat of authority? If Shade had stayed longer, Dais would probably have jokingly asked how he was doing. Strange, considering Dais was mostly devoid of emotions.

The librarian sighed as he dispelled the shadow cloak. He himself had chosen the passive role for the moment, letting the younger ones deal with whatever they wanted. Yes, sometimes he did judge them, but that was because he was so.. old. Without another thought, he headed back toward Hodge and Mai.

The head librarian looked thoughtful for a moment. This was indeed surprising, but exciting. He had found a Draconinan after all. They must have long lives if her parents dated back to Memoria 500 years ago. Hodge blinked, "How old are you now?" It hadn't occurred to the man that Mai could very well have been older than him.

It would be no surprise to Dais though, when he returned and saw Hodge still harassing the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 am
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo rose to her feet when she could breath normally. She then sprinted back to the others. "Something's wrong with Sumiko" she said looking around. "Hey where's Fayte?" she said noticing he was gone. Echo tried to figure out what could possibly be wrong with the girl. It made no sense that had just snapped like that. "that scar" she thought waiting for a response from the others.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:15 am
∫Deep in her subconscious,
there was just a small speck of light left in the darkness that kept on
growing. A closer look reviled Sumiko in that speck of light. Her naked body
folded in, her knees were to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.
Her eyes were closed as if she were asleep. The light around her, shielding
her from the darkness, started to grow smaller. It was only as strong as her
and she was just starting to give up on the fight. It hurt to much, it would be
better to die right now and no longer feel this pain of the poisonous
blackness. At least tha'ts what she kept thinking about.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 am
Fayte's body rematerialised near Sumiko. the winds carried his mist into a siraling pattern which quickly took the shape of a human. He stepped from his misty form looking down at Sumiko. " Sumiko! " He shouted as he knelt down beside of her. He guickly grabbed his chest as pain fired through his body. He grunted and coughed harshly again. His final cough worried him as he heard a small ripping noise and blood sprayed from his mouth. Fayte covered his mouth in shock looking down at the blood on the ground. " W-What? " He asked as he looked into his hand seeing that it was laced with crimson blood. He looked at Sumiko his eyes wide. " These marks...They're killing us... " He said quietly. He began to wobble he placed his hand on the ground for support and slowly began to stand up, deep breathes filled his lungs until they were about to burst. " What's happening to us? " He asked slowly.  

Nicko1421

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 pm
∫When Fayte shouted out
her name, her subconscious self looked up threw the darkness. She then
looked away not wanting to go back to him"Leave me be. I do not wish
to come back, for I fear that I may become a threat to you and the
other."
her subconscious self spoke. She wouldn't be afriad to die if it
would help him. Coming out of the black darkness that surrounded her
was a voice"Why must you die to save them? Do you truely belive
that it would be better for you to die.?"
the voice spoke in a low
tempting voice"Yes I do believe that" she answered the voice with
out hesitation"You shouldn't loose your life for those people. You
call them your friends, but would friends treat you how thye do. They
never thank you for everything you do for them. So don't die, instead live
and kill all of them. Kill them all and your pain will be gone."
When
the voice stopped speaking the blackness around her consumed her and
there seemed to no longer be any more light.
Her tattoo like mark now had black vines stretching from its core, black
thrones covered those vines. Sumiko shifted and then awoke from her
slumber. She looked over at Fayte and sat up. She saw the blood on his
hands and on the ground."Oh no! Fayte whats wrong?"she asked him with
a worried look. But that worried look was just a mask. She was no longer
the Sumiko that he used to know.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games