Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:01 pm
*sings*

Welcome to the Tea Party!  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:05 pm
Meh... I'll do that some other time.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm
Off to eat dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm
Good afternoon.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:11 pm
As I mentioned yesterday, I changed my avi outfit in honor of today being Nerd/Geek Pride Day. So... I'm representing my love for Star Trek. biggrin

Live long and prosper! *does Vulcan gesture on both hands*  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:13 pm
Today seemed like such a boring day. Not sure why. Maybe it was because I was tired today... had trouble getting to sleep last night... not to mention I woke up around 5 am thinking my alarm was going off (even turned off) before I noticed the time and turned the alarm back on for the time I am supposed to get up at - 9 am. Or maybe it's because it's one of those gloomy days - cloudy with occasional showers. Or maybe because everything seemed oddly quiet. Like that eerie quiet that comes about just as the time transitions from late afternoon to evening. Not sure how many of you are familiar with what I'm talking about, but I certainly know what I'm talking about because I've grown up getting used to that sound... especially when I've played outside for most of my childhood.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:16 pm
I got myself another dog on Farmville.

Originally when the dogs first came out I planned on only having just one dog, because at that time there was only one dog you could get with gold (the rest you had to use cash to buy). So when I was naming the dog, I was debating on whether to name it "Jack" or "Sherlock". In the end, I named by Border Collie "Jack", because I felt that breed of dog fitted Captain Jack Sparrow's personality better than Sherlock Holmes' personality.

Now with there being another dog that you can get using gold - the Terrier - I got it and named it Sherlock. biggrin

So now I have both a Jack and a Sherlock. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:26 pm
I feel a bit bad...

My Aunt had contacted me yesterday asking me if my birthday party was going to be friends only, or if family would be invited to it too. She said that she and her grandkids would dress up if they were. She even mentioned that the grandkids were "excited".

I decided to keep my birthday party friends only, like I usually have it. This is because the family usually gets together on the weekend for the parade that goes on.

In my Facebook status, I informed family that they could still dress up if they wanted to. It's more directed towards my Aunt, in regard for the grandkids. I would hate for them to get excited about getting to dress up, only to find out that they won't be going. sad I also told my online friends that they can join in the costume aspect, despite being miles away. *shrugs* Just in case there were people out there who wanted to participate.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:28 pm
Random thoughts in every post I've posted so far, huh? xd

Start out with my avi outfit... and then mentioned today being boring... and then went to discussing Farmville dogs... and then to my Birthday party.

*laughs*

But sometimes this is usually how my thoughts go. They just randomly come about while I'm doing stuff... and may not have any relation to each other in any way.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:30 pm
It's going to be so weird watching American Idol without Simon being there, after this season. I liked Simon. He was my favorite judge when it was the original three (Randy, Paula, and him).

Why do I like him? Because I agree with a lot of his views on the contestant's performances.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:34 pm
It's funny ever since I've read Pride and Prejudice, I keep thinking that Simon fits into Mr. Darcy's role so perfectly. Specifically the personality aspect. Like Darcy, Simon comes off as this proud man who criticizes others around him, like they're below him. But in reality, behind all of that cruelness, he's really a kind, caring man.

*shrugs*

That's how I view him anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:36 pm
*listens to remix of Kerli's "Tea Party"*

*dances around*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:43 pm
*looks at the Games Hangout forum here in Why Not*

The UP game is pretty much like the ^ xd

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:46 pm
Received an e-mail from one of the scholarships I applied for informing me that my application is now in the hands of the judging committee. And it'll be a few more weeks before I find out if I have won or not.

We'll see what happens...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:51 pm
*sighs*

Bore-dom...

whee  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games