Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Liz looked at him with concern. "Why are you annoyed. Tell me what's up," she whispered and put her hands on his arm.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 pm

He moved his arm away from her hands "I would rather not.." he said "Will you just tell me the results..." he said and looked over at her.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Liz sighed. "He's your son, Kabal. And please don't do this. Just tell me what's wrong." Her voices was pleading and so were her eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Kabal got up and walked over to the wall "What the hell!" he snapped and punched the wall putting a hole in it cracked the wall of the old temple.He put his fingers on the bridge on his nose "I can't believe this...." he said and growled he slammed his head on against the wall breaking it more.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 pm

"Don't worry," she said, "It's not like you have to look after him. He's going back to San Fransisco in a few days. Oh but he did want me to give you this. Maybe it will make you feel better." She handed him a neatly folded piece of paper. "It's a letter from Katie. She really loved you Kabal. She always did. I know this sounds horrible but...she was in love with both you and my father. Then she realized that maybe if she pretended not to love you any more, you would be safer. You're the only real threat to John and she didn't want Joun to use her against you. She k ew the child was yours but she didn't want you to have to worry about that. She would rather that he grew up somewhere safe. As for me...well she probably would have done the same if she had lived. If you don't understand, just read. It's all in the letter."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Kabal sighed "But I never...every time something happens...more questions are raised.." he said and shook his had "I just hate not knowing things like this....it pisses me off every-time." he said as he read it and folded it back up "The fact I just found this out is no whats getting on my nerves..its just...never mind...." he said 'The portal remains open until I decide to close it...I am.. just ..not sure.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 am

Chi felt his anger and listened in when he liz said he had a kid and her whole body locked up "every one but me isnt it, everyone but me has what i want" she growled angerly, she blocked her mind from everyone "i need space" she growled and walked off, she went to the old cemetary downtown and started slamming her fist though headstones.

(yes very childish lol)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 am

John sighed and turned back to the man. "What else were you about to tell me?"

"Armageddon sir," he said, "It's coming."

Liz groaned. "Kabal, something tells me you would have done the same thing. You know she did it to protect both you and Ethan. It's not like she did it because she didn't want you to know. Shouldn't it make you happy that she decided to protect your life over my father's? Kabal, just close the portal. Don't let something as little as this get to you."

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 am

She kept breaking the headstones till she came to her mothers and just sat down beside it "i miss you" she said and leaning her head against the headstone "before every thing was so easy, i was so human before you told me who father was" she sighed "i should have just kept doing what i had been, i wouldent be this sad" she said soflty, her eyes were full of tears and her hands were bloody from punching the gravestones.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 pm

He laughed "For some reason it doesn't..." he said "You know Liz when you live as long as I do things like this upset you...you spend life doing the best you can.and when you find out someone you love doesn't even think they can either protect their child or at least get to know....your not content....OR...when for as long a you have lived you know you can't protect or keep them happy.." he said "Don't count on me closing the portal.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Liz sighed. "Kabal I'm not going to let this happen. Please don't make me your enemy. Close it or I will have to."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

He smiled "Friends...Enemies...Oh I seem to have more enemies than friends...I am not even trying..." he said "You know your not going to beat me Liz...I am not closing it....But unless I decide...I am not going give the command either..." he said "Besides its not like you understand a thing in the first place.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Chi sighed and looked at the sky "i wish i could just be happy" she said and getly ran her fingers through the grass on her mothers gravestone "but thats only going to be when everyone else is isnt it?" she sighed and got up.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 pm

"Then I'll figure it out," Liz replied, "Please Kabal. Don't do this."

John sat on his bed and sighed. He wished he could go see Chi, but if she wanted space, then he would give it to her. He looked outside his window at the now black sky. "And so it begins," he muttered. He stood up and walked out of his mansion-like house. "I think I'll go meet Kabal's son now," he muttered.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm

He laughed "You know something I used to be a spirit of war...Of death." he said "That aura is still around me..where ever I go no one can be happy...but I can't die without just going back to hell...Nothing can be happy death surrounds me....I can find love but I can't keep it..." he said and sighed.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games