Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 am
Elizabeth awoke with a start, wiping her mouth and slowly sitting up. In a few moments her mind cleared and she instantly cleared away her notes, hooking them under her arm before the remaining mess around her turned to dust and disappeared. She smiled at her new accomplishment before walking out of the door, bending down to tuck the pen behind her ear. For a few minutes she walked around the Sanctuary, unable to find her room but guided by the sound of battle. Eventually she found where everyone was fighting, smiling slightly as she entered the chaotic room to watch from the side. Her gaze quickly registered the cloaked figures and her smile fell; she was highly distrustful of their 'saviors'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:29 am
"The more the merrier eh?" Renault cracked his knucles and then tilted his head illiciting a resounding crack. He whipped his hand forward and created a stream of sand that wrapped around one of the Serana doppleganger's blade keeping it from dropping down upon Brian. "Darkness versus Earth. You don't get that matchup every so often." Following that, he stamped his foot shooting a large cone shaped obelisk out of the ground toward the center of the clone's back.

~~~

"Nothing much." Lucas replied to Angelina. "Just standing around nice foreign manufactured automobiles. I myself was about to go for a ride, but not in a car." Lucas moved from Lena's car to a drape that hid another vehicle. "Voila." He removed it revealing a custom motorcycle with black, white and gray highlights. It was a speed model and not a muscle model. "I'm not a fan of Harley's. I'll take this suped-beauty anyday." From the door emanated a voice that Lucas looked over to. "The new kid Khaos. It would seem that way wouldn't it. Where exactly is your set of motors and pipes?"

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 am
Noah smirked when he got his answer, he was ready to have a little fun, he didn't know the Eden members well but this would be a good exercise for himself. With his revolvers in hand he scanned the floor and wanted to pick out his opponent but since he last left Cleanse HQ he hasn't been able to spar with his good friend Brian so without a second thought he released a torrent of energy based bullets which had enough energy to equal the wave which would cause an explosion which could harm both of them and others near if they didn't get out the way in time. "This shall be fun."

Watching as Lucas pulled the cover from over his motorcycle he couldn't help but smile seeing as he liked bikes to but just as much he liked cars so it really didn't matter to him as long as it was fast besides he always had his vehicles tweaked. His attention quickly fell on Lucas the man who replied to his statement and looked at the man scanning him if you will though his eye's couldn't be seen due to the visor he has over his eye's. The smile that was on his face grew more sadistic though more of a pleasurable look though and began to walk over towards his ride. "This baby right here is all mines. " He stated as his car appeared to be that of a T-Rex, vehicle which looks like a cross between a car and a motorcycle though most would call this a sorta Trike,. The T-Rex was a cross color black and purple with a signature errie purple and black butterfly on it. "Custom paint job, custom built ZX 14 Engine.. The works."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:09 am
"Indeed you do not” Serena muttered, while Renault was busy with one clone the other came up behind him from the floor. It materialised quickly and held its blade near his throat. The other clone let out a screech as it was pierced through its chest. The real Serena felt only a small twinge of pain as the clone vanished. “Sacrifices need to be made right?” She said while avoiding Noahs sudden blast of bullets. She laughed loudly clearly enjoying this turn of events “If only I had thought of this earlier…before I wore myself out” She thought as beads of sweat began to trickle down her face. but she kept control of the shadowy hand that moved ever more closer towards Clara.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:24 am
"This here be a pickle." Renault jeered in response of the blade being raised to his throat. "Sacrifices? Sure they do!" Renault flashed a smile forward before his body burst into a thick cloud of sand. It began to circle around the clone with the intent to use the tiny rocks to grate it to shreds. Along with the slight change in personality came a few new although deadly attacks. Even watch his good friend from Eden make clones gave him idea.

~~~

"Ummm..." Lucas didn't exactly approve of the design of the unorthodox vehicle, but once Khaos spoke of the engine and the specs, he simply smirked. "You're alright Khaos. Let's just hope that this thing can get to where it needs to go in time. I don't want to hold off on my art just because of a faulty big wheel." He patted his new co-worker's shoulder and rested his gaze upon his newspaper-esque motorcycle. "Kawasaki, eat your hearts out."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 am
Khaos knew all to well that most people find this vehicle strange and a lot of people are scared to drive them but this is the perfect vehicle for Khaos himself. "Like wise Lucas. But don't worry about me, this baby would get me where ever I need to go in no time at all." He stated with a smirk. Khaos was right, with the light weight of this vehicle he is able to maneuver multiple times better than a regular car and accelerates much faster. He looked over his shoulder with his smile dying off though he was still ready to get out on the road with his toy seeing as his driving skills were what most would consider on a professional level. "Heh, so I take it this bike is faster than it originally was when you got I?" He questioned.  

Celestin Selone

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

Lena gave a nod of greeting to Angelina before she leaned over to peruse the exterior of the car. She had already upgraded the engine many times over. Perhaps it was time upgrade the paint job as well. She looked at Lucas's motorcycle and Khaos's vehicle and smirked appreciatively. "I could most likely get around using my vectors," she said as her vectors snaked their way out of her back to wave at them before retreating back. "But where would the fun be in that?" She ran her hand across the sleek black of the driver's door of her car.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 am
"Got it?" Lucas scoffed and brushed his nose haughtily. "I built it myself. That's why it's black and white and not the hot rod red or the gunmetal silver stock color it comes in. It's also why I have money in my pockets. The materialswere a tad hard to find though." The kid smiled at Khaos and his vehicle then turned to Lena when she spoke. "Yes. Where would be the fun in that? I'd rather zoom myself than shark my way through hundreds and hundreds of bedrock, dirt and water. Especially when I get to do it in a sleek sexy vehicle such as that." He said in reference to her car.  

Mahareshi

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am
Elizabeth watched the battle with interest, not wanting to intrude but wanting to try out her new ability. She reasoned that it would be funny to see how they'd react to her random attacks, and in a moment a strong gust of wind was sent towards the real Serena, attempting to knock her off balance for a moment. Biting her lip was the only sign that she'd done anything, as the unspoken spell tired her only slightly less than when she'd first tried it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

Lena found herself chuckling. "I wish I could say that I built this entire car. Actually...I guess I can say that," she said in a smug tone of voice. "I stole this baby from a junk yard. You should have seen the condition it was in. I carried it all the way home and immediately began to work on it. Stealing the parts for it was very easy. Of course, I was the one who modified every little thing." She smirked in response to Lucas's comment about her car. "Did I mention that I really love it when you take rides with me?" she purred winking at him.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am
"I wish I had you around when I looked far and wide for my parts. Carbon fiber isn't easy to locate." Lucas replied. He ran his fingers through his jet black hair as he marveled at the three custom and barely street legal vehicles around him. As Lena spoke, he snickered, then set his emerald upon her. "I guess it goes without saying that I love to ride with you. Maybe the next time we go out somewhere, I won't take the bike and you can chauffeur like the good ol' days." He returned her wink and added a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 am
User Image

Lena rolled her eyes. "Do you know how hard it was to find parts for this car?" she said patting her car affectionately. "Do you know how many people I had to kill?" She smirked. "Actually, that part was the most fun," she said in the tone of a person who was merely playing a fun game. That was what killing was to her, one big game after another. Those who lost the game hardly ever returned for a second round.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 am
Khaos nodded impressed when Lucas said he build the bike from ground up, though it was different for himself, he had stole his vehicle and then customized it himself once he had it. Khaos looked at both Lucas and Lena and gave a little smirk as they talked to one another, clearly the two had a thing for one another or maybe that's just how they talked but it really didn't matter nor did he care. "So what is it that you usually do when your not on a mission?" He asked as he turned to his vehicle and began to check everything making sure its flawless.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 am
Brian smiled that everyone seemed to be feeling better. He hadn't noticed how his depressed mood had effected his team, as well as Eden. He looked down just in time to watch as their newest member fire special rounds at him. He slashed his sword downwards he didn't have time to charge an energy attack so he just slashed the bullets with one clean powerful stroke. He landed on the ground and smiled. " Good to see you haven't lost your edge sitting around. " He shot forward slashing his blade with flawless balance and precision he supposed begin cursed was a good thing at times like this. Memories of his time spent training with his father and the countless people he had as masters. He smiled a little those were happy memories he was proud to have them.

Cheshure's body reappeared as a slim purple stripped cat on Elizabeth's shoulder. " Now Now you're to indirect. Wow that sounds odd coming from me. " He yawned and stretched his feline legs. " Try something more direct. Like this. " He opened his mouth widely, just the barrel of his gun shot out of his feline mouth firing three rounds at Renault. The barrel of the gun disappeared. " See be more direct. You'll be suprised how handy it can be. " He leapt off her shoulder and turned around at her. a wide smile spread across his cat face before he turned and leapt back into the fight, just the way he was.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 am
"I can only imagine." Lucas said to Lena. "That's usually the fun part. Especially when you promise to spare them for the material only to in the end kill them anyways." Grinning, he added,"That's why I like you Lena." Lucas looked over at Khaos and replied jokingly,"Well, I just walk around, eat, train my powers and complement this hard working lady here. The latter activity may be my favorite thing to do throughout these busy days."

~~~

The bullets passed through Renault's cloud like form. On the outside wall of the whirlwind-like sandstorm formed a face with a winking eye. Even Renault knew that these times would not supress Chesh's seemingly immutable happiness.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games