Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:35 pm
After a few minutes, Malem comes to, with the neat robot tucked in a sufficiently awesome looking position against the house. She then proceeds to rig the robot's power drive to the house.

"HEY!! Look what I found!!"

"Wow! A lukewarm hydrogen power engine!" She vents the exhaust chamber, into a cup, and dips her finger in.

"Hmmm about warm enough to make a tepid cup of weak tea."

She merges with the robot and reprograms it. It walks into the house, over to the kitchen, besides the wine jar, and places a set of Darjeeling, Earl Grey, Green, Oolong, Black and White Tea jars on it's head, and places a spigot on it's exhaust.

"Not exactly it's original purpose..."

She rigs a console to it's side which reads, "Lukewarm Tea/Iced Tea/Fire Rockets"

She brews herself a cup of Darjeeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:30 am
Caly makes her way into the kitchen, leaving Poison where he was and then gazed at the machine that was brought in by one of her fellow clan members. Then she glances at the teas and asks, "May I perchance have a cup of tea with you?"  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm
"Never mind Ven, it's fine, Malem's controlling the problem." Sano runs over to Malem.

"Hey! Haven't seen you in a while. What happened with the whole Adrius situation. I was...kinda stuck in a wall for a long time..did we catch him? Oh, and if you could, a cup of tea for me too would be nice."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:14 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:12 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:55 am
Sano's ears picked up the sound coming from upstairs. "I'll get it, hold on!" he exclaimed. He ran up the stairs and walked into the room where Ven was.

"Where did you need this again?" he asked Ven, taking the book from his hand.  

Dragon_Rider101

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:10 am
---  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:24 pm
((Ahh! I always do that. sweatdrop ))

"Ok. I'll be sure to do that. I'll be right back guys!" Sano said, running towards the door. He left the building, closing the door on his way out.  

Dragon_Rider101

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:55 am
Sano walked back in through the door. "Job done Ven. That place was...eerie. I had a weird feeling when I was in there. Is that why you didn't go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:24 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:00 pm
"So was I," Sano replied. "By the sound of your voice, it sounded like they were almost bound to give me some. Although, there was only one librarian at the time and one other guy who was asking about food. Besides that it looked kinda empty...but still eerie.:"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:51 am
Caly glanced away from her cup of tea to look at them and took a sip before saying, "How is the library eerie? I've been to many of them and have yet to find one that I would never willingly go back into."

Poison for the time being was sitting on the floor next to her feet. She had found a chair to sit in, but had to expend a little of her magic for it to be restored to it's former self. After that she made a cup of tea and sat down sipping at it silently.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:07 pm
"I'm not sure, it just felt odd being there. It's kinda like the place that you don't know why, but it just makes your skin crawl. Speaking of making your skin crawl....what is that that you're sitting on anyway? It looks oddly familiar. Kind of like a..." Sano turned pale white. "A...a...spider! Ahh!"

Sano dove behind a chair and kind of put himself in a fetal position sitting up. He rocked back and forth, trembling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:34 pm
somewhere within the kanareshii building a ringing became apparent as it echoed down the halls and could be heard even from the back yard...  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:39 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games