Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:33 am
Anya raised her sword back up to defen from another slashing attack from Nova. Swinging her weapon, she knocked Nova's out of the way before sweeping a kick towards her opponent.

((@Neo: True true. I;ll give you that point, Neo. lol))

===

Owen looked down at Nathaniel when he saw the humongous creature on the mountain fall down. "Let's go, Nat. We have more important things to do anyway." he said with an attempt at a reassuring smile at the boy. The Changeling Owl then changed his form into that of a white dragon. "Climb on, Nat." Owen spoke into Nathaniel's mind. They would fly through the air to get over the battle field and into the mountain to try to find the item.

===

When the Tokyo Tower had teleported itself to the place where the pieces would be put together, Sydney lowered her hand. She turned back to face L. "Let's go." she stated before her feet lifted off of the ground to start floating upwards into the sky. They would regroup back with Timothy soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm
Dante slashed the air again aiming for Thomas. His mouth opened spraying a flamethrower like spray of black fire. He closed his mouth and looked up he could feel horns slowly manifesting on his head. " I'm looking more like him every day. " He said with a cold metallic laugh. Dante snapped his fingers again as yet another circle of black flames opened. " Third Circle of Hell, Arise Cerberus. " He said commanding. The circle suddenly burst open as a thick powerful threepitched howl escaped the portal. " King of Gluttony, silence him. " He said as a massive black paw reached through the portal followed by a head of a horrifying demonic dog eyes littered it's head as thick acidic salive dripped from it's twisted mouth eating clean through the rock of the mountain. A second head appeared and finally a third the fierce dog pulled itself from the depths of Hell and howled causing a small avalanche of rocks over the side of the mountain. " Behold the kind of the third ring of Hell, the lord over Gluttony, Cerberus. " He laughed as the dog's heads honed on Thomas. " Tell me Thomas you corrupt and decay, how well will your powers work on the king of the the Ring of Hell where people go to where their needs could never be satiated. But don't worry Thomas this isn't your circle of Hell, I will toy with you until you beg for mercy then I will summon the king of YOUR Hell, and believe me he's been dying to meet you. "

Lucien's eyes remained lifeless his hand's grip loosened and fell back to his side. " A-Amara.........I feel.......SO cold. " He said weakly. " I, can't see.... " He said equally as quietly.  

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm
Raven
The loud commotion had caught Ravens attention so completely, that she found herself heading in that direction. It was very clear that the infamous U.N.S leader was here as well as Dante. Curiosity burned her innermost core as she trudged through the thickening snow. She pulled her hood up and over her head covering her face from the bitter cold. Once close enough to the fighting below she remained out of view. A smile curled up the corners of her mouth “The more they kill the less in my way…idiots” Her joy was short lived as Dante seemed to summon Cerberus "By..the gods..." She whispered in sheer shock. Things were certainly becoming interesting.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel nodded before climbing up onto Owen. It was the most strangest form of transport he had ever taken. He knew that the wind would become more sharper and so wrapped his scarf around his face leaving only his light blue eyes showing. Inside he could still feel the ice powers of Kojiro stirring restlessly. He wondered what it would be like to change forms at will as Owen did. But knew now was defiantly not the time to take such a gift.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:41 pm
(Important stuff coming in a few posts.)

The longer the fight went on, the more into Thomas's hands they played. "You might as well send out your best. Nothing less will stop me." He still viewed the animals before him as otherworldly, but in his life, he'd seen many otherworldly things. Dante's dogs didn't scare him, but he did acknowledge them as a bit intimidating. If they kept him from killing him which he should've done by now, then they were at the least useful. "I'm never satiated. I never will be until I bring death to those in my way. I'll start with you Tattered. Once I finish you, there will be no one to stop me." Thomas vanished from his position instantly and appeared by the side of the dog's leg. He didn't touch him, but he just looked up. "Man. And they assinged me to protect this guy. He has it all under control."

~~~

Roulin passed Omotayo and went straight for the main commotion. There he found Thomas, Raven, Dante and most of the higher ups in the other teams. They were all in one spot. He thought about fighting Thomas, but decided against it. He couldn't beat him. Not at this moment anyway. His eyes wandered to Dante whom he still hadn't talked to yet. Noel and Will were there and so was a giant dog. Roulin knew who it's owner was and didn't question it's presence any further. He lifted his finger at the back of Will's head and shut his right eye to aim with his left. His finger met with his target. His vision began to falter and fade, but that didn't stop him from holding his aim. When his vision left his eye, his heart began to inexplicably pound ferociously. He clenched his chest and tried to breath. Each breath only passed as a whimper though. His right arm swirled with all the elements he'd collected and his hair did as well. He didn't know what was going on, but the surge of this amazing energy caused him to faint. Against the ridge overlooking the battle lay Roulin now, unconscious and unnoticed.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 pm
Aimee looked over to see fighting going on like crazy, making her watch one person in particular, Roulin. She saw him pass out, running over to him quicker than a gazzelle. "Roulin! Roulin... wake up!" She held him in her arms, her body glowing now as she tried to wake him up. "Please... please wake up! Don't leave me like I left you... I'm sorry, Roulin, just please don't leave." She moved the hair out of his face, her red hair falling on his chest and over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 pm
Glaring down at Thomas he grunted. " Do you think you're so high up that the demons that dwell in the darkest pit in existance can't harm you? Cerberus, erase him from the world. " He commanded as Cerberus reared up away from Thomas. It's right head spat a wave of corrosive acidic saliva at Thomas. The center head spat out what appeared to be stomach acid strong enough to eat clean through steel. " Behold the powers of Gluttony, the more.....Organic section of Hell, quite literaly the intestine of human creation, it's people wallow through their own filth as they suffer for their sins. " He heard Thomas ask for his best, however there was no best in Hell, aside from the fallen angel himself Lucifier, however Thomas's crimes didn't fit into one section of Hell he was guilty of Violence, Anger, Fraud, and Treachery, and those were just the offenses he knew about, he was probably guilty of all 9 to a certain degree. Dante looked around noticing that Owls had begun to gather around the area. " Looks like we're putting up quite the display. "

Anderson's misty body reshaped standing on a snowy rock he looked down into the casm that was the battlefield for the Higher up Owls. " Wow, I wouldn't want to be down there, most likely we;d all be killed on the spot. " He said softly. " Well I'll give them this, they put on one hell of a show. "  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm
Chapter 2: Life and Death

"That used to be Che's thing. Being flashy and all. Being a spectacle and the center of attention. Not anymore though." Thomas ran beneath the monster of a dog and slid, running his finger down it's lower body. He somersaulted upward and landed behind the beast. "It's not too pleasant back here...I see where hell gets that sulfur smell from." Thomas jeered. In the back of him, he could feel a tingling sensation. It wasn't pleasant in the least. He didn't know how to fix it and now it was becoming down right annoying. "What in the ******** is that? I haven't felt this everysince the Life Owl was alive...."

Roulin's eyes shot open. At the same time insignias different from Thomas's, Noel's and Will's appeared against the top of his hands. In the same unearthly language, they both read Life. Roulin could hear Aimee's voice beside him. He was in her arms being warmed by her power. "Aimee." He said in calmed, almost transcendent voice. He spoke no more afterwards. His hand met her cheek and from his palm radiated her own energy, though stronger due to his current state. It was enough to lull any human to sleep almost instantly. "Thank you." His hand fell and he arose. His eyes met Thomas and focused on him angrily.

Off in the distance, sonicbooms could be heard. In less than five minutes, about seven F-22s would fly across the area and drop powerful specified bombs on all those who were there. The cave was sealed for good and no team would be able to enter it. For Thomas, the mission was success, but something happened and if left unchecked, everything could go to waste. "That...itching....what is that?" Finally, he turned and faced the Owl atop the mountain. He could see the shining marks on his hands. "Impossible..." Thomas mouthed silently. "Impossible...it's a...a new Life Owl?" In a fit of rage, Thomas turned his back on Cerberus and shot at Roulin the strongest torrent of Negation that he could. It was giant black beam that had no luster. It meshed with the night and was essentially invisible against the night sky.

Roulin, who apparently was under the influence of something far greater than himself, stood there. The beam collided with him, but it went no further. It effected him in no way at all. Tired of the weak show of energy from Thomas, Roulin breathed, then pressed his body forward against the beam. By some invisible force, it was pushed back at Thomas.

The force smashed against the Owl of Death blasting the Negation from the front of his body into puddles against the ground. His body knocked backward into the ground and skidded onward into the base of a boulder. His Negation covered body smacked the rock with a wet sound. The man pulled himself to his feet showing all his real face. A small, pointed goatee crested his chin. His face was smooth and pale much like a baby's but his angry glare was as coarse and a demon's. His orange hat was knocked off revealing dark, slicked back hair that shined in the moonlight. Overall, this man resembled Lucien only aged more. After the Negation covered his body once more, Thomas looked at Will with a dissatisfied grimace. One by one, sharpened teeth began to form out of his lips. In a deep monsterous growl, Thomas roared, "Goddamn it! Kill him! Kill that kid now!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 pm
((Uh, I’m going to assume the S and G Owls can fly in these forms because of the wings. Correct me if I’m wrong. Benkei/Armand/Amaya will come in the next post.))

The Satan Owl didn’t exactly like the messages Thomas had sent him, but he didn’t show it. By now, sharp black horns had formed on Will’s head, and wings had spread behind him. ~Oh, my, Thomas? Do you think I’d really betray you? You are the great b*****d commander of the UNS. I’m only a lowly sh*tty powerless soldier.~ The sarcasm dripping from Will’s words was ridiculous. Thomas seemed to be “having fun” with Noel and Dante, but Will felt himself approving Dante for the younger man’s actions as he was cycling through the circles of hell. The biggest surprise came when the Life Owl revealed himself and totally knocked Thomas back. Will chuckled when he heard Thomas shriek angrily. He eyed Noel and Dante, giving them an assuring look that said You know where my loyalties really lie. “You brought this upon yourself, Tom, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.” The Satan Owl shot off into the air toward the higher ground in the distance that the newly birthed Life Owl was standing. “Roulin, your family runs strong,” Will said with a grin as he approached quickly. “Now, show me that learning curve. Awaken or die.” Without another moment of hesitation, the Satan Owl launched a couple dozen bolts of black lightning that honed in toward Roulin on all sides. Will didn’t really care if they happened to hit Aimee. She didn’t matter. The “blonde” devil was coming in fast and would deliver a legwork combination when he reached Roulin.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 pm
Demios forced himself up. Amara's psionic attacks had really weakened him, but the raven force managed to heal him. He saw what was happening and frowned. He closed his eyes "Herald of body hear my plea strike the devil who flies above me" He began to chant. He held his hands out "Divine guardian of body rise and fight bring the fight to an end tonight" He continued to chant only now he was consumed in darkness that looked like the night sky. "Starlight Eclipse!" He roared as a raven like form shot from his body flying at the satan owl for a powerful attack as it flew it grew in size. He then fell to his knee's his body weak. He closed his eyes for a moment and thought back to his friends. His body was cold "....Armand...." He said as he thought to his old friend from the UNS. He closed his eyes "darkening light show my friend my plight" He said. Suddenly a small crow flew from his hand and eventually circled above Armand. This was a sign Demios used to use as Laharl to get Armands attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 pm
Itachi hovered in the air fire keeping him up as he watched the battle unfold. He was surprised to see roulins new powers as he mamaged to knock back thomas who most people in the uns likely thought he was near invincable. Few would even think about betraying someone known as the death owl afterall.

( I will post as nova after scythe posts as amaya. )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 pm
"I can't have this...not now. The only thing I've brought upon myself is your mouth by hiring you. Get up there and kill that kid!" Thomas pulled himself from the ground and spat a large wad to the side. The thick gob smacked the ground a jiggled somewhat. "Never had to use that much of myself in over a hundred years. That youngin snot is not going to best me." ~You'd better hope we get out of here. If we don't Will, then I'm going to eat Noel right before your eyes. Bones and all.~

Roulin kept his eyes focused on Thomas when Will spoke to him. He didn't bother to look at The Satan Owl because right now, he saw him as just another obstacle. "I already am dead." The lightning that was aimed at him seemed to bend inward upon itself when it reached him. It was as if a wall had been placed up inches from the boy. Finally, his light purple eyes loomed up meeting Will's satanic figure. The lightning that was crumpling between the two finally reacted. It was shot backward away from Roulin toward Will's face now. Roulin himself did not have the capacity to pull this off so now, it was certain that he was under the influence of something far stronger than anyone on the field right now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:35 pm
Aimee smiled as Roulin touched her cheek, but when he did, her body began to shut down into a deep sleep. She fought it long enough to see Roulin stand and be something new, making her smile. She passed out right afterwords, falling over onto the ground behind Roulin. Aimee was in a very deep sleep, her chest moved slower and slower, telling the sign of she was still a live.  

Maha clone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 pm
((Ok, that was strange... it started to rain like hell when I started typing Will's part))

Finally, it hit Amaya to shock the heck out of the steel cage and breark it as the platform broke and kept sliding down. She was freaking out and that's why the idea had just randomly happened without her thinking it. Anya meanwhile was taking Nova on alone, and Amaya could tell Anya was getting really annoyed. The platform was getting rickety, and somehow Amaya picked up that they were speeding really fast to the bottom. "Anya! We need to get off!" she yelled as she actually took and initiative and tried to fry Nova again as Anya was fighting him. She was being pretty good about not hitting Anya.

The lightning Will had launched at Roulin was only a test of Roulin's strength, not something he expected to kill. That would come later once he reached there, and if Roulin couldn't fend for himself, Will would be extremely disappointed. Extremely disappointed for more than a few reasons, which didn't only include Che.

As the Satan Owl shot toward Roulin, he noticed a familiar energy shooting toward him. "Raven, you dare attack me? Do NOT interfere," the Satan Owl growled as he basically launched a large concentrated beam of black lightning at the raven form that was growing in size every moment. His own form was small enough that he could dart and dodge out of the way of the raven form if he needed to. ~A little desperate now, are you?~

Will was a little surprised when the lightning rebounded back at him. Interesting. The Satan Owl dispelled the black lightning that came at him and dove in. He grinned. It was alright for him to "try to kill" Roulin right now then. "You don't seem to be fully aware yet, son of my student..." He aimed a fast kick for Roulin's neck, spun and forced another swift kick toward Roulin's chest that would punt Roulin through a mountain if it connected.

Armand nodded as Owen shifted and took Nat with him. He hoped they got back safe. As he looked around at the chaos, he hoped the others were safe as well. As he set off, he noticed a small crow circling above him. "Laharl?" That was a sign that Laharl used. Where had he been? "Where are you?"

--------------

((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei sighed, gasping for breath slightly as well. "No, we won't ever give up," Benkei said with a smile, but he was concerned with Kojiro's dull eyes. "Yes, Kojiro, rest a little." The Shield Owl knelt down next to Kojiro, but then realized that the boy was hurt more than they both thought. "No, Koj! Hold on!" Was he going to die? Kuso. Benkei, despite the cold air, immediately ripped part of his shirt and bound it in a way so that it would stop the bleeding.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 pm
(I'm just going to call Roulin Life for right now. And that's Will's other ability. To bring his rp-er rain.)

Life didn't evade the first kick that Will launched. Instead, it flowed through him turning his neck in a streak of pale wisps. It almost as if he'd struck a ghost. In seconds, his neck reformed and the second kick Will threw was stopped by the same force that toppled the seemingly insurmountable Thomas. Will's more direct attack was strong enough to crack the wall giving the air between them a cracked look. Unfazed by the impression left against his shield, Roulin inhaled deeply then exhaled just as strong emitting the same invisible force against Will that he used against Thomas. Whether or not this would send Will into the ground was another story, but either way, Roulin just wanted them away from his downed parter Aimee. Though he was temporarily the Owl of Life, he did retain his human side.

"Will, forget it!" Thomas called up to him. He lowered his form back to normal and looked at everyone there. The engines of the jets were becoming louder and louder as they neared. "You bastards. Noel, Dante, Noah...I'll have the three of you understand?" His southern drawl was hidden once again and replaced with a more business fitting tone. "The next time we meet, there will be no escaping Death. I promise you that." Quickly, Thomas leapt over the ridge that Roulin was perched upon and shot him a glare, but nothing more. In his uncontrolled state, he could not beat him or touch him. In due time though, he he will be able to fight him. He will be able to kill him. "Amara! Teleport us out of here! Now, damn it! Now!"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 pm
Dante smiled in his satanic form as Roulin was crowned the new Life Owl. " How interesting, it must be in our genes. " He said with a laugh. He looked down at Thomas he wasn't going to let this moment go. " Cerberus! " He shouted. The dog's heads suddenly shot towards Thomas one opened it's mouth releasing a putrifying gob os acidic saliva while the other head front out went in for the kill to bite and maul the tiny body of Thomas. " My my how things have turned. " He laughed as he lowered himself to the ground. " What will you do? " He asked in a metallic sarcastic voice. " The Life Owl has arise, your army is in ruins and those you hold closest have abandoned you. " He laughed again. " Try as you might to decay Cerberus, he's the emobdyment of all that is gluttonous, and like Wrath he will not die he has nowhere to go, it's hard to kill that which has no soul. Death Life, both are worthless. " He looked at Thomas as Cerberus's jaws grew ever closer. " As quoted from a good friend of mine John Donne in his famous poem.

DEATH be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not so,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poore death, nor yet canst thou kill me.
From rest and sleepe, which but thy pictures bee,
Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee doe goe,
Rest of their bones, and soules deliverie.
Thou art slave to Fate, Chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poyson, warre, and sicknesse dwell,
And poppie, or charmes can make us sleepe as well,
And better then thy stroake; why swell'st thou then;
One short sleepe past, wee wake eternally,
And death shall be no more, death, thou shalt die.

Sorry my friend, you've lost this round I'm afraid, all the pieces have come together and now you're nothing. " Just as he finished Thomas leapt over the edge of the cliff. " Goodbye Death Owl until we meet again I can't wait for that meeting. He laughed lightly to himself as he turned and dispeled Cerberus back to the depths of Hell. He looked up towards Raven's perch. " So Leader of the Fallen Phoenix's do you still have a drive to fight? After witnessing all of this do you wish to continue? Because I sure don't. " His outer satanic appearance slowly retracted and faded away leaving the regular Dante. He sighed and blew his hair back.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games