Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:12 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
{{{Nevermind, I figured it out XD.}}}

((But es too big! gonk ))

{{{NO!! I feel so ashamed.....DON'T LOOK AT ME!! crying }}}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:20 pm
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

((If ya want a meme, ya gotta take out what'cha got already >o>))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But it's my motto!}}}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 pm
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But it's my motto!}}}

((Looks like you're in a pickle

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:55 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But it's my motto!}}}

{{{ I LOVE that saying. Anyway, what the h*ll is wrong with your Damian dude? I'm horribly confused.}}}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:15 pm
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But it's my motto!}}}

{{{ I LOVE that saying. Anyway, what the h*ll is wrong with your Damian dude? I'm horribly confused.}}}

((Hmm? He went to a dorm to try to kill someone because he thought they did something to his sister emotion_awesome ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But it's my motto!}}}

((Hmm? He went to a dorm to try to kill someone because he thought they did something to his sister emotion_awesome ))

{{{ I only wish my brother was that nice. He's the kind of meanie that would set it all up. Anyway, I meant why is he six feet under? And nice plot twist, by the way. mrgreen }}}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:57 am
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But it's my motto!}}}

{{{ I only wish my brother was that nice. He's the kind of meanie that would set it all up. Anyway, I meant why is he six feet under? And nice plot twist, by the way. mrgreen }}}

((Thanks, but if ya wanna know, you're gonna have ta talk to him emotion_dealwithit ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:46 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But it's my motto!}}}

((Thanks, but if ya wanna know, you're gonna have ta talk to him emotion_dealwithit ))

{{{But how she supposed to call him? Last I checked there aren't any phone lines in the forum. confused }}}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:02 pm
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

{{{But how she supposed to call him? Last I checked there aren't any phone lines in the forum. confused }}}

((Just post that you're calling him here and his voice will be posted :3))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:28 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts

((Just post that you're calling him here and his voice will be posted :3))

{{{Oh, now you tell me >.< I was going nuts trying to figure it out.}}}

....ring...ring....ring.....
Myka clutched the payphone in her hands and prayed he'd pick up. Finally, she heard a click, and then the voice mail intro was played.
"Really, voice mail? Ok, Damian, you don't owe me an explanation or anything, but being nice and telling me would be fan-bloody-tastic. What are you? Why are you? What the h*ll is going on?" She sighed and closed her eyes. "I won't judge you or anything, it's just...I want to understand. Please, just call me back." She stated her new phone number and hung up with one last "please". Sighing once more, she sat and leaned on a tree, grateful that her back had finally stopped bleeding. As she started to play with her new phone, she thought back to the kind young man who'd helped her when he didn't need to. "I just hope he's ok..."

{{{Alrighty, there it is! I feel complete now.}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 pm
A few minutes passed until Myka's phone began to ring, Damian's number on caller ID.

((Since it's purdy much just his voice that's gonna be on the posts, they'll be short x.x))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:38 pm
Myka finished with her phone, smiling sadly as she put her brother's number in it, knowing that it was ridiculous as he was never going to come back. She knew the power was too great for any one man to give up.
"And I want a moment to be real, wanna touch things I don't feel, wanna hold on, and feel I belong!" sang her phone. Glancing down and seeing Damian name flashing on the screen, she fumbled to press TALK and practically sobbed with relief. "Damian? Oh God, are you alright? What's going on? Why didn't you tell me? If you did, I would've told you-never mind. Just...tell me you're alright and not just a dream gone bad."

{{{I figured as much. XD Poor Myka, her life's about to get 12 times worse.}}}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:43 pm
"I, er, what?" Damian's voice fumbled. There was a pause, then he spoke again. "Um, sorry I didn't answer the phone a while ago, just had to, er, clear some things up." His voice faded away and the sound of some bickering in the background was heard before his voice came back. "Anyways, this isn't a dream - at least I hope it isn't - so whadaya need?" he asked, showing that he didn't check the voice mail yet.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:56 pm
Myka took her glasses off and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Why don't you listen to your voice mail and then call me back? Besides, I have to change anyway." She hung up, quickly ducked behind a mausoleum, and pulled some new clothes out of a store bag, slipping them on. As she buttoned her new red plaid skirt and tugged her new black shirt on, she thought about Damian. 'I just hope he's nothing like Sebastian...I can't do that again...'  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games