Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 pm
Kaishin lapped up the water, it was cool and sweet. he then realised the position he was in and blushed, but was till too weak to do anything about it. After a few moments he felt strength returning to him and he slowly stood up. He looked a the shaman sipping his tea and before he could ask anything the markings on his body began to glow.
he could feel the magical power welling up inside hism... but it didn't cause him pain. for the first time he felt he could use magic without half-killing himself.
He walked up to the shaman and bowed. "I don't think I can thank you enough for ths" he said.
"It is alright" the man replied. "Actually... there is something you can do" he said.
"What is it?" kaishin asked, curious as to what he could do for a human.
"I want you to take Agata back to the forest with you. thsi village is n place for her, and though I appreciate her help, she would be better suited to live among other wolves".

Kaishin nodded and looked at Agata. "If she wishes to go then I shall take her". He turned to face her. "What say you? Will you come live in the forest with me and my family?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Agata's eyes widened, her smile becoming brighter as the proposition of returning to a pack was brought to attention. She didn't hesitate, immediately coming to the decision to return to her own kind. "I would love to!" She said with an excited tone. Her excitement and eagerness slowly dissipated as a thought crossed her mind. Would they accepted her? "Do you think everyone will welcome me in?" Her pointed ears dropped a bit as she asked the wolf before her.

She did recognize him as a pack leader, but that didn't mean the family would agree with the decision to bring in another member. Agata quickly shook off the feeling, perking back up before her question to be answered. "If I have to I can prove my self valuable." She was more than confident in her natural abilities. Agata did one last favor for the Shaman by cleaning up real quick, then giving him a big, affectionate hug. "Thank you." She whispered to him before turning to the wolf. Agata smiled at him for a moment before she gave him a hug as well, a silent 'thank you for accepting' kind of hug.

For quite some time she had been searching for a permanent home amongst any one that would accept her. Now, she had a chance to have a permanent home amongst her own kind.

Abandonation v2

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm
Marco panted from exhaustion. His body was covered in a new batch of bruises, cuts, and the tip of his tail had become drenched in blood from one of the Erinyes, who had managed to bite the end of his tail. He was sitting hunched over, his body shaking, as Reaper did what little he could to heal the wounds. At night Marco and Reaper had access to dangerous power, but in the daylight their ability were very limited. Marco could only use his own strength and speed, but he was still dangerous, that was made obvious by the Erinye corpses that now littered the area around them. Reaper still had access to some of his magic, but this was used mostly for healing.

Marco still shook as Reaper finished repairing his wounds. "Still got that pain?" Reaper muttered glancing at the X shaped scar on Marco's right shoulder. Marco just nodded. He stood and began walking with a limp. "... Find a water source... And find out what happened with the others." Marco muttered. Reaper nodded and took off into the sky. Marco walked away from the carnage and laid down in the shade of a tree, still panting.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm
Kaishin walked through the forest, his markings still glowing. This must be what Bakher went through after his 'infusion' he thought to himself. He glanced back at Agata who was following close behind him. Would the others really accept her? He'd made quite a mess when he introduced Kirisa this morning...

He remained silent as he continued to get closer to the Den, then something hit him. An overpowering scent that made him physically reel. The stench was so strong it was as if the entire forest was swimming in it.

There was no mistaking it... it was the stench of blood!

He shifted back inot his wolf form and tore through the forest towards the Den. Once he arrived it was a scene of total chaos. The ground was littered with the corpses of unknown creatures, there must have been at least thirty of them. Kirisa stood over near the trees, wiping blood off of her claws whilst others were casting various healing spells. He couldn't see the bodies of anyone he knew, so he assumed that they were all safe.

He saw Larka and ran over to her. "What in the hell happened here!? I leave for a few hours and the entire forest goes to hell!"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 pm
(shouldn't Agata have a info sheet in the profiles section? )

He dreamed when asleep normally, but not this time; this time, as he came awake with a gasp, he could recall no dreams, nothing at all while he had laid unconscious in the bloody mud. He felt a familiar tingle from his mangled wing, and looked at it,; it was pristine, save for the places were the Erinyes that had wounded him had torn away feathers- those he would have to let grow in naturally, for speeding up the rate at which his feathers grew had all sorts of possibilities for things to go horribly wrong.

He folded that wing against his back, then gasped as the rest of his wounds, most of which had closed and stopped bleeding when his wing had been Magikally healed, protested even that slight of a movement; Luckily, he didn't feel the peculiar "pulling" sensation of a extremely deep wound, so he made the assumption that no major vessels or arteries had been hit while he had been unconscious, and painfully limped his way over to a un-gore soaked patch of ground, and gratefully lay down, wondering exactly who had healed him.

He examined the Magik traces left behind, then looked up at the flightless Dragoness, and quirked his brows up as he realized it had been she who had healed him. He looked up quickly as Kasihin, back from whatever he had been doing, ran over to Larka, with another Anthro he'd never seen before in tow. He couldn't hear what was said, and wondered why the Alpha had new, glowing designs in his pelt now, similar to what he himself had now in his feathering and fur; he guessed he would have to wait for a explanation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 pm
"Your wondering who healed you i take it." Leran stepped out from behind the tree he had rested behind. He looked at bakher. "It was Kirisa. You should thank him for that." Leran walked over to him and sat down. The traces of ancestry magic remained on his paws.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:55 pm
((She does Lazurkri, its with the rest of the pack.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm
{No, Knux, it was Kirisa, I believe. >,>}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 pm
Larka lifted herself from the pool of blood and things much thicker. She shook out the excess from her fur, but still she was covered from nose to tail in foul carnage.

Her limbs were sore and she move stiffly. The she-Wolf's flesh felt too tight as she moved to step away from the bodies that had piled up around her. She only killed five, but her body hummed with agony. Wounds stung with each step as she walked towards Kaishin. She practically fell at his feet as she stopped to rest her weary body again.

"I don't know the whole story," she whispered. It hurt to even breathe, let alone speak, but she pushed. "Bakher was the first in, you should talk to him, if he's still alive." She hadn't checked to make sure everyone else was alright while fighting for her own life.

It wasn't until now that she looked around to survey the damage. Broken bodies littered the ground outside of the Den, but it was only the strange creatures who were dying or already dead. She painfully breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the rest of the Pack and others alive. Hurt, but alive.

As she scanned the immediate area, Larka's eyes landed on a new Wolf. A hybrid, like Kaishin sometimes was. Instinctively, her hackles raised and her fangs flashed in the sunlight. Who was this new lupine? After scenting the air, she realized it was a female. A new female? With Kaishin?

Despite her best urges to fight it, jealousy bubbled up and out of her throat as a snarl. She hoped this female was good enough for the Pack's Alpha. She'd certainly be put to the test to find out just that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 pm
(Agata's appearance link isn't working... it says "page not found")  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm
Lazurkri
(Agata's appearance link isn't working... it says "page not found")

{Yes, I saw that. She's posting her pic with each post, but I'll edit it now.}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 pm
{There we go.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:44 am
Kaishin noticed that Larka was eyeing of Agata, giving a none to pleasant reaction to the female wolf. "I'll make the introductions later" he said, giving Larka a comforting nuzzle."Right now... I'm just glad you're all safe". He walked over to the Gryphon that was laying on the ground further up ahead. He walked around the bodies of the fallen creatures, still unsue of what they are... or were in this case.

Once he got close enough he called out. "Hey Bakher! What exactly happened here? just what are these foul creatres". No sooner had he said that, one of the beasts that was still drawing breath leapt at Larka and Agata. Kaishin's markings glowed and a bolt of lightning arced from his body, severing the head of the beast in midair. "What the... how the hell did that happen?" Kai asked himself. It would seem that his new powers would take some getting used to.
Kirisa heard Kaishin's voice and saw him defeat the beast, simply by extending his willpower. "It seems that fluffy got an upgrade. But was that human magic? How can he do that?" She walked over to him, crushing the bodies beneath her claws. "I concur birdboy, Whay is it you brought us an entire pack of Hellhounds?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 am
User Image

On the trip to the pack, Agata had been excited, almost giddy as she nearly danced just a few steps behind Kaishin. Her eyes and nose were so busy taking in every sight, every scent, trying to familiarize her self with each new area around her. Being a bit behind the wolf, it took a moment more before the scent of blood to hit her, but once it had, Agata stopped immediately in her tracks and covered her nose with a surprised gasp. It was horrible, and the sights that followed were even worse. Her stomach began to twist into a hard knot as her eyes became glassy and moist with the presence of tears.

Agata was a stranger to Kaishin's pack and yet she found her self already morning for those that might have been lost. Seems like her luck wasn't looking good any time soon. As she was busy examining the creatures around her, a growl hit her ears. Immediately her ears swiveled towards the sound before her head did. Agata could feel her own fur prickling, standing on end but she did not return the same greeting, but she did not shy away either.

The one that had greeted her in such a manner was hurt and not fit for a fight. It took some effort but her own fur soon smoothed out as she stepped towards the injured one on the ground, and she dared to move close when Kaishin moved away. Her expression was calm, and even. She was determined to assist the wolf before her if it would allow it. Agata knelt down, extending a furred hand towards her. "I want to help you, and will help you, but only if you allow it." Agata was asking for permission before she touched the wolf as there was enough blood and body limbs around without either of them getting into a scrap over a misunderstanding.

The wolf before her smelt odd. Musky, like most wolves did, but it wasn't as strong as it was with Kaishin, plus it was mingled with earth and blood. Her nose wrinkled up a bit from it and she desperately wanted to get this wolf out of the mess she was in and clean her up. "No one should lay in this mess." Agata realized that her own scent was probably odd to her as well; laced strongly with the scents of humans.

{oocI will always post my character in with text just in case someone decides that it is worth deleting on photobucket. I have her hidden so it shouldn't happen again. Plus it's just nifty and a big habit lol}  

Abandonation v2

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:51 am
He winced as he shifted position were he lay; his wing might be undamaged, but he still had many deep cuts and wounds that would take a while to heal yet. He looked the carnage over, and twitched his wings in a Gryph shrug, and quirked his brows up at the Alpha's new found Magik; looked like a new appearance wasn't the only thing he'd gotten while they'd all been fighting the Furies.

"Nice to see you back, Kaishin; sorry about the mess. Oh, and these are what my kind know as Erinyes; humans call them "Furies". I suspect that Asiril ran into one of them before he arrived here. As for why I brought a entire pack here..."

He looked around at the carnage again; it HAD been a lot of Furies that had shown up, more than was usual considering the cost it took to summon the otherworldly creatures. He rubbed at a gouge in a steel hard forearm scale as he considered his answer.

"I didn't MEAN to bring the whole damn pack back; One of them lured me into a ambush, and I ran from it; they followed me. The real question is, who is summoning Erinyes, and how; it costs a LOT to call them to this plane of existence, and this many of them can't be good"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games