Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Arthur's face bloomed red at Leon's seriousness. "I-I, umm, w-why is this important?" he floundered and tugged at his collar shirt nervously.
"He's a virgin, darling."
Arthur clammed up and looked quickly at Nikolai, who gave him a bemused look while swirling his food with his fork. "Wh-What?"
"Oh don't give me that look, dearie. I've been around enough virgins to know what they're like." the Sin laughed lightly. "And you absolutely scream 'sex deprived'."

Arthur Richmond

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:39 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You poor thing!" Leon reached out for Arthur's hand, patting it. "Jesus, kid, how've you lasted? I mean, I waited for years after your age and almost exploded!" The teacher turned to Nikolai, determined expression on his face. "Nikolai, we need to get him laid, and fast. If he goes on like this into college, he'll lose all confidence and end up like me before I met you: afraid, stuttering, unable to talk to anyone. He NEEDS to pop his cherry." His voice, though low, was urgent, plans already circulating. "Don't worry, Arthur, if anyone can get you in bed with someone, Nikolai can."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Nikolai gave Leon an 'I don't want to do anything' look but sighed and examined Arthur carefully. "Mmm... I'm sure Kiyaka wouldn't mind taking your virginity, darling." he noted while scratching his chin.
Arthur tensed. "The principal?"
The Sin nodded. "I'm sure you're aware of her reputation, yes? She'd gladly take a student with her. I'd offer, myself, but there are many factors stopping me from that." he smirked and briefly glanced at Leon before refocusing on him. "Yes, she'd certainly take care of you... for a while. I hear she's quite kinky~" he chuckled, much to the boy's dismay.

Arthur Richmond

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm
Leon Court

"Great idea!" He tugged out his phone, pulling up a picture of Kiyaka and holding it up for Arthur to see. Kiyaka sat on the couch, hair in a loose bun and short business skirt crawling up her thigh. Honestly, she looked more like a model than a headmistress. Leon pulled his phone back, grinning. "God, this is great. It's like having everything back to normal again." His grin suddenly disappeared as he was reminded of his past. "That reminds me. Did you ever go back to visit their... their graves again? I left immediately after they were buried so..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

"N-No! Please, you don't need to-" Arthur stopped talking when he heard Leon's quiet voice. His mouth closed and something distant appeared in his eyes. "I..." He gulped and sank back in his seat, looking away. "Not anymore. I know they wouldn't want me to linger on them." he said quietly.
Nikolai glanced back and forth between the two. Dear him, this was awkward, but someone had to say something. "Who's 'they', dearie?" he asked.

Arthur Richmond

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:24 pm
Leon Court

"My family," said Leon, staring at the table. "After they died, I left for college and never went back. It was the last time I ever saw Arthur and Shouji, actually. I'm pretty sure that was what set Shouji off." He sighed, looking back up at Nikolai. "I don't think I ever really told you about the, did I?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:38 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Oh. Nikolai closed his mouth, suddenly feeling rather foolish. He felt like he poked at a very touchy subject - and, frankly, he was - but whether he was treading on dangerous ground or not, he didn't know. Was it okay to have Leon explain any further? He didn't look too broken up about it, but it was certainly killing the mood.
"No, you haven't." the Sin replied in an even gentler tone. "But I'd rather you not tell me now, darling. This isn't the time to be upset. You can tell me later, hmm?"
"I'm surprised you don't know." Arthur intervened, giving Nikolai a strange stare. "I mean, it's only right for Leon's partner to know everything about him, right?"
Nikolai gave Arthur a sharp glare. The last thing he needed was another nuisance to try and make him doubt his Leon. "Oh hush, dearie, there are some things he doesn't know about me, either. My own parents, for example." He turned to Leon and deadpanned. "There's not really much to talk about, I'm afraid. They were... Russian, if that seems right."

Arthur Richmond

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:43 am
Leon Court

"It's not like I was never going to tell you, Nikolai," he tried to explained, turning to him and taking his hand. "It just never seemed like the right time. I mean, first I thought you were going to leave me, then I died, then you died, it was all too much and too fast. I never really could find the moment to tell you." He tried to smile at Nikolai's deadpan, chuckling a little. "I understand. Mine were Oklahomian." With a light laugh, he released Nikolai's hand and exhaled through his nose. "I'll tell you about them later tonight, if you'll tell me about yours. Deal?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

Nikolai paused then let out a small sigh and smiled tiredly to the bigger male. "Very well, dearie. We'll talk about it over drinks." he said with a smirk in his lime green eyes. Oh yes, he was planning on a shot of redemption tonight. Among other things.
Meanwhile, Arthur seemed to glare at his food. He pulled out his phone and checked the time, hiding a sigh of relief when he saw the clock. "Uh, Leon?" he said and held up his phone for him to see. "We have to get going or else I'll be late for class again."

Arthur Richmond

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:56 pm
Leon Court

"Is it really that late?" he asked, sitting up straight and glancing at his watch. "Damn, you're right. Come on." After tossing the money onto the table, Leon stood and helped Nikolai stand, a gentleman as always. "What's your next class, kiddo?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:32 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

"Advanced World Literature." Arthur replied while getting up by himself. "Do you know what the teacher's like?"

Arthur Richmond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 pm
Leon Court

"Not really," shrugged Leon, taking his coat and settling it over Nikolai's shoulders. "I don't really talk to any of the teachers anymore. I mean, I say hello in the lounge, but not much more than that."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

"It's not like there are many teachers to speak with to begin with." Nikolai added while tugging the coat on closer until he was enveloped in warmth. "Many have quit, some disappeared. Really, it's a disaster. If they ask me to substitute one more class then I'm afraid I'll be retiring early." he sighed exasperatingly.
Arthur chuckled, "I guess I'll be figuring my teacher out the old fashioned way then." He held the door open for both teachers.

Arthur Richmond

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:32 am
Leon Court

"Knowing how lazy you are, I'm shocked you haven't retired already," teased Leon, one hand on the small of Nikolai's as he led the teacher to the car. Looking back to Arthur, he smiled brilliantly. "Let's do this again sometime, just you and me. Why don't you come over to our place tonight?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko

"Mmm, that reminds me, I won't be home tonight, dearie. I'm not in charge of Hell anymore, but they need to speak with me about something. A different hierarchy or something like that, I wasn't really listening." Nikolai said with a lazy wave of his hand.
Arthur looked at Nikolai then at Leon, smiling lightly. "Yeah, that sounds good. Should I come by after class?" he asked.

Arthur Richmond

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces