Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm
Damon starred at his cousin and he smiled.

"I want you to know Victor..your my best man cousin..and not because you are my cousin..but you have always stood by me..and one day..we will die..but on that day..we will die..for the right reason."he said and he turned to his cousin..his emerald eyes meeting Victors.

"You have sacrificed more then I ever have..and I oew you that."he said and he smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm
Victor smiled and patted his cousin on the shoulder.

"I may sacerfice more then you Damon my cousin but you fail to remember it's you that hold us together,fine argue say it's me but I tell you this Damon Kabuato...I always stood by you because your my king but that never crossed my mind until battle reason before and forever after that is because first and most, your my little brother I never had" he said tapping his cousin on the forehead with his finger.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Damon nodded and he starred at the water.

"I hope you can die..with that still as your opinion of me Victor."he said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:41 pm
Lily smiled as she looked at herself in her wedding dress. She giggled softly before she looked over at Dawn who smiled back at her. Lily took a deep breath and grabbed the boquete from her.

Dawn chuckled at the nervous Lily before she headed out to the lake. She ruffled her dress and gave Kyle the signal for the wedding march. She then took her place though she hung her head, keeping her thoughts to herself as Lily walked down the isle.

((this ok?? sorry i kinda havin another writer's block moment but that's cuz i have other things on my mind. lolz))  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Silvia and Sam where with Val sitting down. Silvia scratched her head and looked at Val playing with the hem of her dress "Would you stop" She said smiling at her hearing music as Lily came.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 pm
Damon appeared in a blur next to the priest. His smile a rather gentle one. He was happy..atleast for today.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm
Victor shook his head but stepped back to place watching his soon to be cousin in law walk.

Val galred at Silvia but looked up smiling patting the small fan that was attached to her side. Victor informed her long ago chaos can happen anytime  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:44 pm
Lily made her way down to Damon and the priest, keeping her lucky feather hidden in her hair. Her cheeks were red as she smiled at her soon to be husband and she folded her wings by her side. She kept herself calm though on the inside she felt like all her emotions would burst out at any moment. She just giggled and kept smiling as she waited for the priest to speak.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:01 pm
The priest..lifted his head and his face was finally revealed to the people. Xalidir looked at them both with a wild chuckle.

"Today there isn't a doubt..that we are joining two halves..to make one. The only question from me is simply this..Damon..will you treat this women with respect..and consider her wel being before your own?" Xalidir asked. Damon rose a brow.

"To be honest with you Xali..I think I've already set that."he said with a chuckle and he starred at Lily.

"I love you..very much..even though I'm stubborn..and serious at times..I will always have your well being in mind."he said gently.

Xalidir rolled his eyes and pointed at Damon.

"What did I tell you? Mushy mushy mushy.."he said shaking his head..and he chuckled looking at Lily.

"Now..for you Lily..will you always love..and consider Damon before yourself?"he asked

Kyle had the band ready and he was sitting there next to them..watching everyones faces. Xalidir could even make a wedding seem like a joke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm
Lily smiled at Xalidir and she giggled as she felt less nervous. She looked up at Damon and nodded. "I love you too Damon, and you know I will until my last dying breath. I will always consider you before myself even if I am too weak or am nothing more than a half pint." she said as she shook her head at the memory of when Valcom first called her that. She looked back at Damon and smiled brightly. "And to be honest with you, your stubborness is the number one reason why I fell in love with you." she admitted as her smile softened a bit.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm
Xalidir grinned.

"I announce you husband and wife!" he yelled and Damon shrugged to Lily's wordsand bent..kissing her gently.

"You women can be so confusing."Damon said.

Kyle rolled his eyes and lifted his hand.the music started to play.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Rhr_mKZbU  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 pm
Lily kissed Damon back before laughing at what he said. "Yes, but admit it, that's what makes us so interesting. No matter how hard you try to figure us out, we'll always be a huge mystery. Though it's not like you guys are that easy to figure out either." she said as she poked his nose before listening to the music Kyle was playing. "Well I'm surprised. He's actually playing good music." she teased.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 pm
Damon shrugged.

"Meh..soft..kinda."He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 am
Silvia grinned at Xalidir and smiled when Lily and Damon where finaly married.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 am
Lily rolled her eyes at Damon and giggled softly. "And what's so wrong with being soft?" she asked as she smiled at him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff