Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There was no other way I could not be recognized," she said, shrugging. Sitting on a bench, Sidra crossed her legs and sighed, checking her nails. "I need you as Njord. My older form and yours are still married and honestly, according to Odin, that makes us married. I still don't like your face, so I need you both to agree to a divorce, if it's not too late."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

"Because screaming my name out and getting it to snow in the end of summer totally doesn't give you away." Nero said with a roll of his eyes before smirking at her next comment. "Can't say your face is that nice, either. If anything, toots, all that make-up really didn't do justice for ya." he winked then turned around. "Which is why I'm keeping this marriage intact. Torture you a little, y'know?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 am

She cringed, glaring at him. "I seem to recall you loving my face, among other places of my body," murmured the goddess as she stood and pushed his shoulder. "Come on, Nero! I'm not doing you any favors by staying married to you. This marriage is both unconventional and pointless. We don't like each other, Njord doesn't want to commit anyone, and Skadi wants to find a new husband who will actually love her and not cheat. Be reasonable, you ill-mannered pig. AND STOP CALLING ME TOOTS."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

He gave her a look and shook his head. "Oh no, don't you dare pull that innocent crap on me, toots." he hissed the last word and returned her glare. "You only married me because you thought I was Balder, you've been obsessed with that freak for years and you still are!" he said through grit teeth, the sound of his lollipop crunching beneath his feral teeth strengthened by the wind that carried its sound.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:17 pm

"I want nothing to do with Balder anymore!" she shot back, turning away and squeezing her eyes shut. "Sure, at one point, I wanted to marry him, but then I married you! You were so sweet and funny, and you didn't mind that I didn't love you. And then one day, when I finally realized I loved you back, you just left. Didn't even say goodbye...you just left. I died that day, Njord...and you probably didn't even look back." Sidra opened her eyes, glaring out at the world. She silently thanked Odin for her eyes, so blue that the tears that begged to fall couldn't be seen.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Nero just narrowed his eyes at her. He opened his mouth to say something, but he saw her eyes, he knew her long enough to know when she's about to burst. His angered expression didn't change, but his gray eyes softened a bit. "You don't know me." he said quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Her tear-filled eyes stared into his, all the rage and pain from the last few years shining out at him. "And you don't know me." she replied, a ring on her right finger glinting in the light. Unlike Nero, she had to physically keep this ring on in order to stay in Sidra's form, and rarely took it off. But for the first time in a long time...she was tempted to. "Njord, you don't love me anymore...why do you insist on holding on to me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Nero closed his eyes, but he could feel her gaze bore holes through his head. He breathed in and out, inhaling the scent of the sea his wind carried, before opening his eyes. Both eyes were gray, one had Nero's gray and the other had Njord's lighter gray.
"I do not hold onto you, Skadi," a mixture of Nero and Njord's voice said, the wind carrying it and giving it an echo effect. Water particles flew up from below the cliffs, deepening and forming clumps of water that slowly began to shroud the god. "I cling to you still." More water shot up from the sea inferior to the cliffs and slammed down against its god, sucking him down into its watery grasps before Sidra could speak.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"Njord!" she cried out, reaching for him and taking a step forward. After he was gone, she rushed to the edge of the cliff, falling to her knees and looking down at the water. Clenching her fists, she glared at it, allowing the tears to finally fall. "Why the hell do you always run, you son of a b***h?! Why can't you just face your problems like a man?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Oh the bitter silence, neither friend nor foe but a cruel reminder of the lack of company he would be forced to endure forever more. The crunching sound of shoes against dry dirt and the persistent whistle of the wind were the only noises that defied the solemn silence; even the birds dared not to speak to bother the silence from hovering around him.
He, being Erik Ram.
The footsteps came to a halt just a mere few inches from the edge of the cliff. It was a recently made edge, judging by the look of crumbled rock; people who lost their footing while trying to defy Fate. The one that stood boldly on the cliff, staring at the ferocious waters so far down, was a young man, maybe a Senior in the academy nearby. He wore a black jacket with a pale yellow scarf that flew in all directions due to the wind; his face was tender yet filled with too much sorrow to allow any warmth and friendliness to shine off his handsome features. His black hair was long enough to touch his jawline, and though the wind did its best to blow even his hair in all directions like his scarf, some remained on his face, protecting his right eye - both of which were emerald green - to stay hidden from sight.
Erik let out a soft sigh, the wind swallowing it easily. He gently put his hands in his pockets and listened to the waves crash in angst, wanting to claim another victim. As he watched nature in its fury, he allowed a painful memory to wander into his mind. It seemed so long ago that he attempted to jump, wanting so desperately to find a way out of this unbearable pain. He came close, too. He had jumped, and the jagged rocks protruding from the waters came a few feet away from his body before the paranormal people of the school saved him. This entire process repeated a few more times until Erik realized it was useless to try.
He was cursed, after all, to go through a very long life with nothing but loneliness.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

User Image
stopping at the bottom of the cliff, Day turned away from the duo following her to gaze in fear at the figures dangerously approaching them. "Opacare. Auroram." she breathed, stepping back. only to be grabbed by one of them, his dark hair falling down her shoulder.

"you know we dropped those names long ago. i never thought you'd need a reminder as to why." the man drawled, taking an inhale of her scent with a smirk as his hand drifted dangerously down her body.
"why we never picked you sooner is beyond me. your soul smells divine." he grinned, licking her neck with a forked tongue.
"not to mention her blood." The other grinned before his gaze drifted over to the men who'd followed their prey, a smirk on his face.
"the opera bat and the shadow pop puppet." he snorted, turning to the dark haired one.
"it seems she brought us our deserts, brother. or, shall we make them appetizers so she knows what she'll be going through?" he purred, gently brushing his fingers against the girl's throat for a second as if to taunt the vampire in their midst.

by now, Day was a mess of tears and terror. "h-help...." she whimpered, biting her lip as she closed her eyes. "please, Lock..... stop them...." she sobbed, shaking.

"now now, dear sister. you wouldn't want to loose us. you may hate us, but you love our other selves." the duo purred as they pulled her to their chests in a possessive manner.
Looking once again to Luciano, they smirked. "it is the curse that comes with knowing who we are."
"Jekyll" the dark haired one gave a small nod of his head.
"and Hyde." the light haired one smiled, motioning with his hand.
"or would you prefer we introduced ourselves as Yuyami and Reimei?"
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:04 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Did they just call me an opera bat?" asked Luciano, raising an eyebrow.
Lock, however, was unamused and ready to rip out throats. "Let the girl go," he growled, golden eyes flashing red. "Your fight is with me."
The vampire sighed got into position, when he heard their names. They were right, he couldn't fight them. He loved them too much. "that's not fair," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

User Image
"you want her?" Jekyll drawled, his eyes dark. "go get her." and suddenly, Day was on the edge of the cliff, hanging on by her fingers.
"now, let's fight." Hyde purred as the duo pulled off their kimonos to reveal their bulging muscles underneath.
"amazing what tampering with the human condition will do. even more amazing to tamper with demons, like your sister." they chuckled, cracking their knuckles.
User ImageUser Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces