Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 pm
The young man stayed dumbfounded for a second. F-Freak circus? His eyes melted into gold and its color only brightened when his tears covered them. Shot down? "N-No, it doesn't." he sniffed and held back his cries of fear. His dragon sensed her master's fear and shifted her body to create a wall between him and the other girl. She let out a warning hiss and glared at the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika looked up at him from the ground, a light yet sincere smile forming on her lips. Her cheeks were a deep scarlet, either from embarrassment or the tears, but the cool evening air cooled them as she looked up.
"I don't care... You were nice to me and even complimented me... I want to cherish that. I want to cherish you." she concluded, breathing a light sigh of relief that she had finally gotten some good words out of her mouth. Her tears had stopped, but her heart was already throbbing. She hadn't had a good friend since before she returned to Earth, and she never thought she would be able to have another one again. She didn't want to let him go that easily.
"Sorry, I've said to much..." she said embarrassingly, turning away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 pm
"Seems I made you sad..." she sighed. "I always do that to anyone I meet. I could try and lift the curse but...I wouldn't guarantee it but if i do.. then I wouldn't be able to..." she couldn't say it if she did then all the pain would come back like that day her uncle..made her kill her parents.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm
Dragon slowly rose to his feet and looked at Seika uncertainly. A friend, that's what he heard. To cherish him... He felt his frown twitch into a smile until what the other girl said snapped his head towards her. "Y-You can lift the curse?" he gasped and took a step towards her, his dragon reluctantly allowing him to move.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm
"I probably will fail the chance of me lifting the curse is 1/5." she said. " because I don't have enough power...yet."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika's eyes widened for a moment as he began to smile again, but as he turned to talk to the other girl, she felt a twinge of disappointment and hung her shoulders with a sigh. But as she heard the girl mention lifting the curse, her head perked right back up. 'If the curse is lifted, he'll be happy again...' she thought, standing up to face him, though a realization struck her.
"If the curse is lifted, you'll turn back into a baby..?" she asked hesitantly, almost not wanting to hear the answer. She had almost gained a friend, and the thought of already losing him was...
'You'll forget me..?' she wondered, looking down towards the ground. She couldn't bear to look at him if he had to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 pm
"I don't want to force you to do anything." he murmured and looked down. It was okay, he'd find his own cure someday. Who knows? Maybe he'll actually learn to enjoy being this age?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 pm
Alice looked at dragon.
"Why did you even want to lift the curse anyway?"

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 pm
He opened his mouth to answer but found that he had none. Why did he want to be a kid again? "Well I.... It's just not me..." he said with a small shrug and looked down, eyes changing to dirt brown.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:41 pm
"What do you mean you seem more like a grown up than a baby" she said. " be anything you want."  

Rimmi X

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika definitely didn't know what it was like to have her childhood taken from her, but her life as an adult had already been snatched away from under her. She was thankful to even be there with them then and there.
But it was true that she couldn't even tell he was just a single year old when she first met him, though she did find all of the crying quite peculiar. But she didn't know what he was talking about when he mentioned "the rest of what he was" earlier.
She was suddenly distracted by a sharp pain in her ankle, though she managed to hold back any cry of pain except a small whimper that escaped her lips. Looking down, she noticed her ankle had swollen and seemed discolored, with a cut down its side. Seika was fairly shocked that she hadn't noticed it earlier. She sat back down on the ground to prevent putting more pressure on it, though the pain already gave her teary eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 pm
Alice noticed the girl suddenly sitting.
"Hmm? Whats wrong?" she asked.

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 pm
Dragon nodded, finding that she was right. He could act grown up if he tried, so what was stopping him? He wiped away the last of his tears and looked at the girl. "I never introduced myself," he murmured and bowed shyly. "I'm Dragon." he said with a light blush then followed her gaze to Seika, whom looked like she was about to cry. "S-Seika?" he gasped and started running towards her, his dragon trailing behind slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika looked up at Dragon as he came to help her, looking up at him with tear-filled eyes. It was at least good to see that he worried for her, and a light simper appeared on her lips.
"I guess I grew careless when I came to look for you..." she concluded, looking back down at her ankle, remembering her fall back in the woods.
"S-Sorry..." she apologized as she looked back up at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items