Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Leo looked at Whedaba and motioned to the man laying on the ground then turned back to Priest "I am Leo the paladin of light. The butler might be able to tell you more about your other questions."

Whedaba looked about, but saw no traces of the butler. "si ocuir thric quilins di jacion jalklar..." he looked up at Leo again, but he was already walking over towards the man on the ground.
(I see no sign of him anywhere...)

"Jaci jahus harkt tenpiswo vi jiilral ago." Leo looked around confused.
(He was right here a second ago."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm
-the butler appeared behind whedaba still holding this black orb- "now your both here, leo always remember you have a choice." -he stood there-

man: "he might but all he says is wait, and holds that orb."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm
Leo looked at the orb. "Choose what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:18 pm
butler: "everything. you always do, but." -he looked at the house- "that house is eternal, made by a man who time was ignored, that is what made us ghosts, we are immune to time, but still only mortal." -still holding his orb- "i plan on going home, so enjoy yourself leo, that book and that amulet are more valuable than you know." -he started to cry as he backed up to the house- "i really wish we could have met, and talked to one another, any questions before i go?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm
undeadpriest15
butler: "everything. you always do, but." -he looked at the house- "that house is eternal, made by a man who time was ignored, that is what made us ghosts, we are immune to time, but still only mortal." -still holding his orb- "i plan on going home, so enjoy yourself leo, that book and that amulet are more valuable than you know." -he started to cry as he backed up to the house- "i really wish we could have met, and talked to one another, any questions before i go?"

"Who are you?" Leo watched the butler backing up to the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm
"still so naive. there are only few reasons someone would be with mister shadow. he wanted this not to be known though." -he started to crush the orb, and it started to crack- "grandfather wished you would be safe, he was good, just never seemed that way.also for future notice you should know that this orb does affect memories, but not to show it is used to perserve a memory, and make it all gone. good by leo i wish you good luck. people need you elsewhere be the light in the world, the shadows have decided that there is enough darkness in this world." -the house started to crack according to the orb-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 am
undeadpriest15
"still so naive. there are only few reasons someone would be with mister shadow. he wanted this not to be known though." -he started to crush the orb, and it started to crack- "grandfather wished you would be safe, he was good, just never seemed that way.also for future notice you should know that this orb does affect memories, but not to show it is used to perserve a memory, and make it all gone. good by leo i wish you good luck. people need you elsewhere be the light in the world, the shadows have decided that there is enough darkness in this world." -the house started to crack according to the orb-

"Why must you go, can't you come with us?" Leo wanted to stop him but he didn't know how.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 am
"don't be sad, i will return eventually. this world doesn't need me, its already to full of evil you see we are bound to play forever, life after life, the shadows are the warriors of evil, and leos warriors of good, unfortunately the world has fallen to evil, and because that most of the world is evil for me to be on the world it must be balanced, i am sorry but." -he bit his lip knowing this would never come true- "one day the world will be normal again, and good will be shown everywhere by everyone." -he crushed the orb and in a flash the house was gone all stood there was him- "we are the balance."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 pm
Leo watched him "We are... the balance. So by killing my family and trying to corrupt me the demons were trying to destroy all balance?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm
"i would assume, but i really don't know why, we are something more than a being, we are also an idea, and an idea can never die." -the butler smiled- "i hope you do good, but we go." -priest standing there starts to fade away like a ghost- "maybe we will meet again."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 pm
LeoLeonal
Leo watched him "We are... the balance. So by killing my family and trying to corrupt me the demons were trying to destroy all balance?"

Whedaba shook his head. "coi ornla vorq batobot idol. shar yth tepoha mitne persvek wer treskri, tir ti hawg charis." he nudged Leo in the side to try and make him feel better.
(it would look that way. but we have light in the world, do not lose hope.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal

Whedaba shook his head. "coi ornla vorq batobot idol. shar yth tepoha mitne persvek wer treskri, tir ti hawg charis." he nudged Leo in the side to try and make him feel better.
(it would look that way. but we have light in the world, do not lose hope.)

"Batobot ui harkt." He rested against Whedaba. "Yth tepoha hesi svihelen persvek wer caesin. Yth probably jalla fothisev spical mobi soon. Astahii re sia mitne vur charis."

("That's right. We have our family back in the forest. We chould probably head back there soon. They are my light and hope.)  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 pm
-the butler smiled and started to walk away holding a black blade in his hands that seemed very familiar, as he faded away-

man: "excuse me, but who are you 2? and can one of you 2 explain what just happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm
Whedaba looked at the man. "we ere trevellers, ektooely, we were leveng. bet ef yoo most know er nemes, mene es Whedaba, end the one besede me es Leo."  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm
"ok. and what was that all about?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games