Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm
[[I contacted Books; so far he hasn't replied. I'm assuming that he's somewhat busy. For now, I'm not going to rush him. Even I'm busy with my classes. We'll see when he replies.
Thanks for the bump, Hatter!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 pm
**Ahh yes. The epidemic of "busy" has been taking gaia by storm lol. I've been a victim myself xD No probs! I'm thinking I'll just put up a post for Alexander and Orenda for now just to keep the role play a bit active. What do you think? Perhaps a few posts? Nothing too long so Books doesn't have much to read.**  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:22 am
[[Unfortunately that is the way of this time of year.
Go ahead and post. I don't know if anybody else will pop in to reply. We'll see.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:45 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:47 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:32 pm
[[I'm so sorry. O.O So unbelievably sorry. I meant to put my post up before I had my surgery and then I didn't and I had to run catch up on homework. I'm going to do that right now. So sorry.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx It was one of those days. From class to class Alastar meandered the halls slowly, getting to his next class just before the bell rang. Even when he arrived he sat, sucked into his own thoughts. He wondered to himself why he was so nice this morning. Sure he could just give in without over analyzing, but when was that ever his style?

After the bell rang this time though, he barely made it to his next class when the gossip of some humans hit his ears. Usually, he would ignore the idle chit chat of the masses but his ears perked at the sound of Fleur's name. It was being said that she looked sick and fell. A weird feeling spread through his body, something akin to worry. Was she okay? Did she need help? Did someone take her to the nurse?

All the questions floated about his head as he searched the halls for any mention of what happened. Finally, though, after a little searching he found her. Guilt surged through him and rested on top of the worry. He must've had too much.

"Are you okay? I heard you fell." He didn't want it to, but the worry seeped into his words. He'd never been so concerned about a human person before it again was disconcerting.

[[ I haven't merged them, because I wanted to get this up. I apologize if this makes no sense, I sort of rushed through it. ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 pm
[[Attention, role players! There is a new announcement on the main page. Please read it to be informed. If you have any questions, please direct them to me.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Four thirty in the evening. School was over for the weekend, it was Halloween, and Edan was all healed. No more wheelchair, brusies, or casts. The latter had just come off today. There was still some residual stiffness, but it was something that could be handled. He was just happy to be free. Two months of being wheeled around and coddled wasn't Edan's idea of fun. He needed to move once and a while.

At this moment in time Edan was searching for his girlfriend. There was supposed to be a dance or something this evening and he needed to know if they were still on for it. Two months and they were still together. Sometimes he just wanted to congratulate Angelique for putting up with him so long. Especially since they haven't been able to do much. His injuries prevented him from doing anything that would be really fun. Technically this dance would be the first real date where he could actually stand and do stuff.

This was even more of a bonus because Halloween happened to be one of his favorite holidays. The excitement involved. Going to really good haunted houses. The thrill factor he craved. Halloween was a holiday for candy companies and adrenaline junkies. It was weird but Edan had a feeling that this Halloween was going to be different and more exciting than all the others in his life.

Edan had made his way down the halls of the school to the first place he suspected Angelique to be. He really hand no clue where she could be. He hadn't seen her since he left to get his cast removed.

[[OoC: Edan is finally back! ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am
[[To anybody who replies: my replies for this next week will be slow. I have a big test in one of my classes later this week. I really need the time to study for it. Books, please expect a slow response from me. I am very sorry.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:14 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

With each stroke, there was the wonderful and amazing feeling that she was creating something. Her eyes were fixed on the hand that moved the brush over the canvas. She could feel her heart lighten and rid itself of the heavy burden that was the earth. Flying into a metaphorical sky, Angelique felt the exhilarating waves of euphoria wash through her. She paused and broke the stream of imagination by leaning back to review her piece.

The painting was somewhat abstract with dashes of meaning here and there. It was a painting of hearts intertwined with one another. The predominant colors were pink, purple, and black. the meaning behind the painting was extremely personal. The painting represented the very recent transition she was currently experiencing. She had gone from being lonely to loved. With Sebastian and his coven, there had been no warmth. When she became Alastar's foster sister, he had helped her to open up more and become at least somewhat nicer. Regardless, Angelique was still mean-spirited, bitchy, and short-tempered. Those three things would never changed; though they were a little subdued when Edan was around. Angelique did not know the reason, but Edan made her feel safe and sound, much like Alastar did. Even thinking of Edan caused a tiny smile to caress Angelique's lips.

It made Angelique wonder if, regardless of her youthful shell, she was truly growing up from a girl to a woman. Angelique tilted her head to the side and looked at her painting. It was black on the left side, transitioned into darker shades of pink, and came to be light shades of pink and purple on the right side. In the center, one large heart, surrounded by several smaller ones, dominated the painting. The large heart was solid black save for the dark pink sheen the painting's internal pink lighting gave the heart.

A few more minutes and a few more strokes later Angelique leaned away from her painting, viewed it, and deemed it complete. over the course of the last two months, Angelique had been working on several projects. some of them were for her art class and others were for her leisure. She kept the leisure paintings hidden in her nook of the art studio. Angelique did not want to reveal them to any person until she was perfectly ready to do so. Angelique gathered up her supplies and headed over to the sink, where she proceeded to wash them. When that was finished, the tiny vampiress washed her hands very thoroughly with soap and water. Finally, she dried her hands, gathered her things, and exited the studio. Angelique was eager to get her costume ready for that night's Halloween dance. Also, she was curious as to where Edan was.

Angelique turned a corner and saw a figure at the other end of the hall. Out of curiosity, the vampiress squinted to see who it was. In the distance, Angelique viewed a wandering Raven. Grinning to herself, the vampiress strolled down the hallway towards the girl. Angelique was going to have some great fun.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:52 pm
[[I will post for Raven and Sebastian at a later time. I guarantee that it will be sometime this weekend.]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games