Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Nightshade gave a sigh and shook his head. "sorry..... Didn't mean too" he murmured, his eyes glowing again as he slid his gloves on.
"I bet that pervert devil marked you somehow..." snow frowned as she walked over to her, sshowing more emotions then she had in a long time.
Alex nodded and smiled. "o-okay... See you then..." he mumbled softly, his voice cracking again.
"yes, and you're perfect." he smiled. "why don't we go see if anyone else is up?" he offered lightly, rubbing her back  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 pm
"Sure," he chuckled, smirking. "Just like you didn't mean to forget to tell me that you like being on top."

She shook her head. "No, this is a carving. Even Nikolai isn't powerful enough to mark a Neutralion like me without me noticing. Someone did this without magic...and it's scaring me." Hattie absently stroked the marking, then froze. "Dammit...I forgot about my inner thigh...which I wouldn't have known about if you hadn't figured it out."

Suddenly, a loud explosion sounded from behind Hadrian. "I have to go. I'll see you at dawn!"

"Can't we shower first? I have a serious case of bedhead."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm
Night gave a soft chuckle and shook his head. "I wannted to try it, that's all." he shrugged. "maybe next time you'll be in top, who knows"
Snow smirked and shook her head. "getting turned on, are we?" she cooed, moving over to her ex with a smile. "need a bit of help, Hun?" she asked softly, sitting on the edge of the bed as she pulled the same lok as her brother.
Alex gave a small jump at hearing the explosion, getting worried. "a-alright... See you then, bye." he sighed, still listening to the things in the background.
knightly nodded and smiled. "alright, I need one too, anyways... I'm all sweaty"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 pm
"Nah, I like being bottom. Puts things into perspective." Inna slid his jeans on and stood, wincing slightly. "God, you'd think as an ex-Companion, I'd heal faster."

Hattie chuckled, stood, and walked over, sitting beside her old lover and starting to kiss her neck. "You know how much I hate being teased, Princess. Now, are you going to get out of those clothes or am I going to have to rip them off of you?" she growled into the elemental's skin, making it vibrate.

Click went the phone line as Hadrian hung up.

She stood and sashayed over to the shower, turning back to look at him. "Well, do you want a hot shower or a cold one, because I need a hot one."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 pm
Night gave a smile and rolled his eyes. "good to know..." He hummed and slipped his own pants on. "I suppose.." he murmured, his eyes glowing slightly as he scanned over the bandages.
Snow gave a small chuckle and shook her head, stopping to gasp when Hattie's lips met her neck. "rip em off, iris can make me a new one later..." she sighed, lightly brushing her fingers across the girl's lower back.
Alex gave a small frown and hung up the phone, closing his eyes as he started to cry again. The panic only made things worse.
"I need a cold one... But dont worry, I'll keep you nice and warm." he smiled at her and kissed her nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:53 pm
Inna looked down, frowning. "Is everything still good?"

The woman moaned quietly and arched her back, reaching for Snow's clothes and ripping them in half. "It's good to see you again, Princess," she purred, lowering her lips to Snow's chest."
{{Two hours later}}

Hattie giggled as she absently stroked Snow's left n****e. "That was one hell of a 'welcome back'. Maybe I should go away more often."

Axel wandered into the kitchen, craving food, when he spotted a crying teenage boy. "Hey," he called, "you okay?" Striding over, he inspected the boy, searching him for wounds, but finding none. "What's wrong, kid?"

"Mm, of course you will," purred Ailey as she leaped up, locking her leg around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Are you sure you don't want a cold one because of what cold does to the female body?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm
nihht nodded lightly and gave him a light smile. "everything's fine" he mumbled, pulling a hand through his hair as he started for the door.
Snow blushed more as she held onto Hattie. "don't expect it everytime..." she murmured, rolling her eyes. "but that deffinatley was good..." she hummed, pressing her knee back in between her friends thighs
Alex gave a sniff as he looked up at the man in front of him. "I-I'm just... W-worried about h-Hadrian...." he sniffed wiping his eyes in an attempt to stop his tears
Knightly smiled and kissed her, carrying her to the bathroom like that. "I'm sure... If I din take a cold one, then I think I might breath a flame..." he murmured. And he truly was hot, burning up almost, his skin was tinted pink from the flames inside his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm
"Wait," he called, rushing back to him. He took Night's gloved hand in his and pressed a necklace into his palm. "Here, so you won't forget me so easily."

Hattie gasped, pressing closer to Snow's knee. "Not as great as Venice, though. Venice was amazing." Suddenly, she glanced at the clock. "Damn it! I've got to go. Time to meet my new roommate." She hurriedly threw the short blue dress and dark blue high heels from before on and ran out the door, blowing a kiss to Snow. "See you later Princess."

Axel chuckled. "Don't be. Hadrian's a big boy, and much tougher than he looks. I should know, he's my brother. He was manlier than me even when he was still Adrianna."

She grabbed his face, coming closer. "Are you going to kiss me or not?" she demanded, her voice low.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Night gave a light chuckle and shook his head. "i'm not leaving yet." he sighed, but smiled as he looked at the necklace. "but thanks..." he hummed, slipping it on with little trouble.
Snow let out a sigh as she watched Hattie leave, a light smirk on her face. "good bye, Mockingbird" she sighed, playing with her hair.
Alex nodded, trying to dry his eyes some more. "c-can't help it..." he sniffed, biting his lip.
"hmm.... maybe." he chuckled, teasing her lightly as they entered the bathroom, sitting her on the counter as his lips slammed into hers, kissing her passionately  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 pm
"You're welcome," he said, smiling. "The best thing about it is if you need to summon me, all you have to do is ask the necklace and I will come."
Axel sighed and wrapped his arms around the boy. "It's alright, lad. Let it all out."
She immediately responded, kissing back as hard as she could. Ailey's hands roamed his chest as she smirked into the kiss. "Not bad, old man," she panted after pulling away for air.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:19 pm
"that sounds great..." night hummed as he looked at the necklace, holding it between careful fingers.
Alex gave a small sniff and just broke down in his arms, crying loudly as he let the worry spill out of him; unable to contain it anymore.
"old man?" knightly chuckled shaking his head. "do i need to prove that i'm not an old man?" he asked, lowering one of his hands to her hip as he bent down to n** at her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:29 pm
Inna began to explain further about the necklace, then froze. "Something's wrong...something's very, very wrong." Running out the door, he rushed to the front room, then fell to his knees.
The man sighed. Thinking about his brother, he nearly chuckled. It had taken him sixteen years, but he'd finally realized how much he looked like Hadrian.
She giggled. "If you really think you can."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 pm
"Inna!" night frowned, following him out. "are you okay?" he murmured, kneeling down to help him
Alex gave a small sniff as he continued to cry, shaking slightly as he pulled away. "th-thanks...." he mumbled, biting his lip.
knightly grinned as he kissed her neck, a smile on his face as the hand on her hip slid under her clothes, pulling them off as he started for the shower. "i know i can." he hummed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:12 pm
"Oh, it's no trouble," said Axel. "Dri would have my hide if I let you hurt like that alone."
"You sure about that?" she purred.
Shaking his head, Inna scrambled to the middle of the room, gathering the bloody man in his arms. "Come on, Darma, don't do this, man."
The African smiled shakily. "Inna, you've become so wonderful. I'll hate to leave."
"Then don't!"
"I have to, old friend," he whispered, raising a bloody hand to Inna's cheek. "My wife...remember your promise."
"No, no, please! Please, Darma! You cannot leave me here! My brother, my friend, you are all I have left."
"I will never be far, Inna," e whispered. "Just look to the stars, and there you shall find the man once called Darma Keevl. I will be the star that will follow you for all time. You shall never be alone, Brother. Never..." he grew limp, his bright blue eyes closing for the last time.
Inna bowed his head, touching his forehead to the dead man's. "Never alone...never alone... You're leaving me all alone! No!!" The man sobbed, his shoulders shaking uncontrollably.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm
Alex gave a slight nod and then sighed. "still... thanks.."
"very" he grinned, slipping out of his own clothes as he turned on the shower.
Night gave a sad sigh as he watched Inna, feeling so awful for not being able to hold him and comfort him. he let out a sigh and watched the man's soul as it left his body, his eyes shifting to a silver tone as he determined weather he'd end up in heaven or hell. finally returning to reality, he shook his head and refocused on Inna. "i-i'm sorry...." he murmured, half way feeling like it was his fault since he had the ability to slow death. even if it was only by a little.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games