Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:08 am
User Image

Jean Grey

"Tch." Zeda was suddenly released from the telekinetic vice Jean had held her in. "One of the mutants that Sabertooth's been training." That was all she would say about the girl. At the moment, it was all she could say, period. She pinched the bridge of her nose again, closing her eyes against the throbbing behind her eyes. Lately, Jean had been getting headaches rather often. She'd never had them before. Perhaps it was stress. She was worried about her students. And Deadpool's presence, however brief, had not made it any better. There was also the fact that the Phoenix Force seemed to be getting stronger. Either that or Jean's control was slipping.

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:19 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Eyes widening with surprise, Sam went to her teacher's side, putting a hand on her shoulder. She could tell the psychic was hurting, though she didn't understand why. The identity of the girl was not important in comparison.

"Are you alright?" she asked. "Do you need me to help?" Sam had really gotten better at healing. With all the practice she received healing the students who trained and didn't have healing powers, like Masika for example, she was very proficient in managing her levels so that she didn't waste any. It was an art, judging how much to give someone to help them heal what their bodies lacked without jolting them with too much juice.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

With a sigh of relief, Zeda sat up. Getting up slowly, she then walked back inside. If she was going anywhere with these people, she better give a show of civility. It wouldn't do to scare them before getting to the main event.

"Thank you," she managed when she got within eyesight of the telepath. She had to bite her tongue really hard so she wouldn't say anything too sharp afterwards. The taste of her own blood didn't exactly have a calming effect, but at least it kept her from ruining her show of good sportsmanship. She would concede to the woman's power, for now at least.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent growled under his breath, walking fully into the kitchen as he let his hand rise to slide back the hood of his dark teal and blue cloak. His hands clenched with an audible cracking sound as his eyes shifted to Sam. "I'm going.... I've run into Weapon X before, roughly four months after I left and all they know is that I have a healing factor and that I'm inhumanly strong... they have no idea what I'm really capable of," he said quietly, his voice gaining a deep rumble when he said 'really' as a green aura of energy engulfed his hand before stretching into a massive two foot long haft of what looked to be solid steel with a large hammer easily six inches tall from the connection with the haft to the top of the hammer while it was about nine and a half inches from end to end. It was obvious the hammer was extremely heavy, yet he didn't even seem to notice the weight. "Now that I've tamed the current 'allies' within me... and gained a few others," he started as he shifted the massive battle hammer onto his shoulder. "Those who threaten my friends are going to regret it," he finished.
User Image.

User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine
Logan grunted as he stalked into the room. "What the hell was Wade doing here and why was he talkin' bout Weapon X?" he said gruffly, in a grumpy mood. He glared at the giant with the massive hammer in hand before he blinked. "Damn, kid, ya got as big as Pete," he muttered, referring to a former member of the X-Men... Colossus, now deceased.
User Image
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean smiled at Sam. "It's just a headache, Sam. It'll be gone in a few minutes. Thank you for your concern." Then she turned to Vincent and Logan. "Does Thor know you've taken Mjollnir?" she smirked, some of her old humour returning. "Yes, I think it would be good for you to go with them." Then her expression turned serious again as she spoke to Logan. "Wade was mentoring David this past year and let him get captured by Weapon X about four months ago. He only just came by today to tell me about it. You will not be going on this mission, Logan. They will be ready for you, and we can't risk David's safety for vengeance." "And I don't want to risk losing you," she added telepathically. Jean and Logan had been in a relationship many times before. He'd always been Scott Summers's rival for her affections, and now that Scott was gone, there was no longer any competition.

Foxi Doll

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent snorted slightly as he shrugged his shoulders. "This isn't Mjolnir, but it is a hammer with magical properties.. Khan referred to it as his 'Wrath Hammer', but I don't really care about its name, frankly," he said with an edge of amusement in his voice.

"I assume Magneto's been quiet recently, or so I've heard in the past couple of months; it's suspected he may be trying to gather some forces to help him try to start a war... though I do know Yiǎng isn't part of the Brotherhood. In fact, that incident I mentioned with Deadpool in Kyoto five and a half months ago with the Hand... turns out their 'Beast' that they want to raise is really Blackheart; Khan recognized him and Blackheart gloated about Yiǎng working for him... before I kicked his a** and forced him to retreat with my father's and Doctor Strange's help. My father's injuries, unfortunately, forced him to return to the dimension he came from which is actually a place very close to here... a portal can be opened within a few hundred yards of this mansion to go there," he said with amusement.

User Image.

User Image
Logan rolled his eyes. "My vengeance died the first time I did... I'm more interested in keepin' them from doing to anyone else what they did to me," he said bluntly to Jean. He blinked at Vincent's words, somewhat confused. "Damn, kid, ya musta done better 'gainst the Hand than me," he muttered. He hadn't met Vincent's father, though he'd heard from Jean when the man had been here not too long before Vincent had left for a year that the man was clearly a skilled fighter. He musta had Deadpool an' David alongside him as well as Doctor Strange an' his father, he reasoned, fairly sure it was true.
User Image
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

"They already did, Logan. Remember X-13? And all the others?" They had found out years ago, far before the MRD had come into being, that the name 'Weapon X' wasn't actually an 'x', but a ten. Logan was the tenth in a series of experiments that organization had created. X-13 was his daughter by a woman Logan had met before Charles Xavier had brought him to the Institute. The girl had been given adamantium claws almost identical to Logan's and brainwashed to kill him. Xavier had been able to remove Weapon X's influence from her mind, but then the girl had been killed during the Secret War.

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent blinked as a dangerous idea leaped into his mind. "She wouldn't allow it," Hanzo grumbled in his mind. "Trying to deliberately get captured by the Weapon X Program is reckless, even by my standards, he thought wryly. He heard a deep chuckle in his mind of one of the newest imprints that had surfaced within his mind, an Indian shaman by the name of Okomi. "It would be amusing," he said in a deep voice. Vincent rolled his eyes, the only outward reaction he was irritated by the warriors merged within him.
User Image.

User Image
Logan cocked an eyebrow. "I ain't forgotten, but if I got a chance, I ain't havin' them get anyone else," he growled. The bottle of beer in his hand shattered suddenly as his grip tightened, though he noticed Vincent didn't seem surprised at all.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:18 pm
((OOC: I have no idea how to post, reading all these new posts are confusing me....xD Can someone give me an update as I read them?"))  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 pm
((A year's passed, and everyone's been training with a mentor during that time. Zeda was mentored by Sabertooth, Masika was mentored by the spirit of her aunt Storm, I have no idea who was mentoring Sam, Vincent went off with his father as far as I can tell, and David went off with Deadpool. Now David's been captured by the Weapon X program, which is the organization that essentially created Wolverine and Sabertooth.))

User Image

Jean Grey

"You are not going with them, Logan, and that is final. Weapon X knows your weaknesses. They will be ready for you. We need to send people who they won't be expecting." Jean telekinetically gathered up the pieces of the shattered bottle and put them in the trash. "Don't even think about it, Vincent. You may be strong, but I will not tolerate another of my students being captured by Weapon X. You will follow whatever orders Deadpool gives you and not be reckless," she said.

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:42 pm
ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

(( Thanks! ))

User Image

Angel sighed silently as she walked around the institute. She was bored, tired, and looking for someone to talk to, but simply to lazy to do a mind scan for living people near bye. It took little to no effort to find minds, but to sort through their fragmented thoughts, it was still something Jean was trying to teach her. Hello? Is anyone there? She spoke out in the minds of everyone nearby. Her shyness was also a factor, and she didn't want to walk into someone doing something they didn't need her seeing.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

Carmel yawned as she slowly walked down the Mansion's stairs. Rubbing her golden eyes, she tiredly asked around Is anyone there? Is breakfast ready, or do I need to make myself like always? Without even waiting for an answer, for she knew it already, Carmel walked lazily to the kitchen, grabbed eggs from the fridge, and turned on the stove. Slapping a spoonful of butter onto a frypan, Carmel grumbled angrily. We need a maid to do this low work for us. Maybe I'll hire one...if only Liontooth let me. She said, not bothering to get the name right. Her first few days here, she refused to make her own food. But as the others wouldn't make anything for her, to avoid starving she had to crack. Since then, she still hated cooking her three meals, but sometimes she'd go overboard, cooing for everyone. This morning wasn't one of those days however.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:02 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head fractionally, shrugging slightly. "It's an idea, though I don't like the recklessness of it.... Deadpool would likely laugh his a** off at the idea," he sighed as he half turned, his form abruptly turning to ice before falling forward and shattering on the floor before the ice shards turned to steam and dissolved away. A low crackling sound gave away his materialization as he materialized a few feet in front of Angel, the ice shattering as he shifted his shoulders with a crack.
User Image.

User Image
Logan snorted, rolling his eyes. "I don't like it, but ya got a good point," he sighed, shrugging his shoulders. He blinked when Vincent turned into an icy statue that shattered on the floor, rising unconsciously before he noticed subtle trails of steam as the ice vaporized much like dry ice did.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean let out a sigh of relief at Logan's concession of the point she'd made. When Vincent pulled another of his disappearing acts, she closed her eyes and tracked where his energy reappeared. She relaxed incrementally when she found him still in the mansion, a little bit of the tension in her shoulders melting away. Only a little, though. "I think I need to blow off some steam. I'll be in the Danger Room if anybody else needs me," she said, rolling her shoulders to try and rid herself of some more of the tension in them. "Would you like to come with me, Logan? We haven't trained together in a long time."

Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:17 pm
ღ Λ ȵ ɕ ε ȴ ღ

User Image

Angel jumped as Vincent suddenly vaporized before her. She put a dainty hand to her chest as she took in a shaky breath. Oh! Vincent you scared me! She laughed silently, her giggles ringing inside his head. But I thought you were busy, what with David missing Angel frowned, the news of David was hurtful to everyone. I wish I could be of help, but it was Hydra that I came from...unless its any similarities? Angel had been there for a year, yet no memories have been uncovered within her mind. Though she can read, control and do many other things to other's peoples minds, she can't do anything to hers. Jeans been trying to help her, but things have been busy lately. All she remembers if the word Hydra, which has been explained to her as some evil organization or something, everyone gives a different story.  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:22 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent cocked an eyebrow, his facial expresion showing no surprise whatsoever. "Funny you should mention HYDRA. You aren't the only one that came from them," he said quietly. He had been captured by HYDRA two months after he'd left the Institute after one maddening brawl with Yiǎng, who had somehow managed to raise as one of his warriors one of the most physically capable mutants ever: Piotr Rasputin a.k.a 'Colossus' of the X-Men.
"They captured me a couple of months after I left the Institute for training with my father and Doctor Strange... turns out Yiǎng was able to raise several mutants, including former X-Men, specifically Colossus and Gambit. I ran into them in Rio de Janeiro," he said quietly.

User Image

User Image
Logan cocked an eyebrow at Jean's offer before he shrugged, standing. "Why not? I could use a good sparring match," he thought with an edge of amusement.
User Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games