Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi rinsed the last few inches of her hair and shivered slightly when he kissed her shoulder blades "I'm not that opinionated..Am I?And suicide is the easy way out..I've already died once.I don't plan on doing it again any time soon." She pushed him back onto the bench before moving behind him and grabbing the shampoo, she paused slightly when she saw the writing on his shoulders.Tracing it lightly she frowned when she found she could read a few words "Raen, what does a dragon have to do with bringing balance to souls?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly with a slight shrug. "Most would say yeah, but I find your opinions to be intelligent and refreshing more than anything, and what the heck are you mentioning a dragon and souls for?" he said with genuine confusion as he had no idea the script was even there or what it could mean.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi rolled her eyes and put a little of the shampoo in her hand before setting the bottle back "Most are also terrified to look at me.You've got writing on your back, like I have on my arms.I can only make out a few words though.." She didn't seemed to worried about that fact just yet as she started washing his hair, being careful of her nails as she worked the soap to his scalp "You weren't kidding when you said your hair was thick.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snorted softly. "Their loss for letting one's appearance make them think that that's all there is to someone," he muttered. He was thinking about the writing on his back, unsure what it could be or what it meant. He shivered slightly as she started washing his hair. "I've heard it joked that my hair, if pulled out, could be used as a lethal weapon, but I doubt it's remotely possible," he murmured in a half joking tone.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi grinned slightly, her unconciously brushing the nape of his neck lightly as she worked out the knots "Beauty's in the eye of the beholder.What we see on the outside often makes us afraid to see what's beneath the surface." Giving up, she used her gift to simply untangle the knots in one flick of her wrist, allowing her to get back to working the soap in "Maybe if we tie it into a noose."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:33 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snorted softly, feeling his muscles tense slightly as her fingertips brushed the nape of his neck, giving him chills as another part of him grew hard and aroused. "Probably, but I can say that just because someone isn't always as beautiful as a movie star or supermodel doesn't mean they aren't pleasant to be around... some of the most famous people can have a shitload of money... yet be so humble it wouldn't matter that much... while others make Scrooge look generous and pleasant to be around," he murmured.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi continued working the shampoo through his hair, using her fingers to comb through it, her nails brushing his back and shoulder lightly every so often "I know..Which is why I'm happy being just the way I am.. She still hadn't told him about the funds her adoptive parents left her, or what Nanna did.She lkissed his shoulder lightly "I like being an outcast."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:06 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shivered slightly as he felt light scrapes over his back and shoulders. "Outcasts may have a shitty reputation... but who notices when lasting love breaks out? I could care less about riches and people that are dickless little shits.... as long as I have those who truly care about me," he murmured. What he didn't say was what he was really thinking wasn't about 'those who truly care about me' but 'as long as I have you'.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly as she finished working the soap through and moved back so her could rinse "True.But now you have more than just Sakura, Ginny and I caring for you.." She sat on the other side of the bench and wrapped her arms around herself "I think, as much as he'd deny it, Ash really does care.And I know Archon and Apollymi do." She closed her eyes, letting the warm water work out this kinks in her muscles that were still there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly as he shifted, letting the water rinse his hair clean. "They barely know me, unlike you, Sakura and 'Ginny'," he murmured, half joking as he found the nickname for Ginhana comical, if he was honest. He shifted so he could massage Mairi's shoulders and upper back, fairly sure she knew he was aroused though he didn't plan on forcing her into anything.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a face and pulled her legs up, resting her chin on her knees "They don't have to know every little detail about you to care..They're your family Raen." She ignored his teasing tone on Ginhana's nick name and kept her eyes closed.She flushed slightly when he started massaging her back and shoulders, a small shiver shooting through her, it was subtle, but is was a sure sign he wasn't the only one aroused.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:48 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shrugged ever so slightly, the only sign of his emotions as he massaged Mairi's upper arms as well as her shoulders and upper back. "I only need one person to be my family, and she's in front of me," he whispered. He inwardly admitted he liked knowing he had family out there... yet if he was really honest, he didn't know them at all and had little interest in really knowing them... short of the woman before him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mair gave a sad looking smile and leaned into his touch slightly "I'm honored..But you'll need them before long.." She didn't know how she knew, or why, but something was coming that would set their paths in dizzying directions.And the real terror was, where she could see his path with a safe ending, she couldn't see her own.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen kissed his way down her spine as he massaged her skin before he hugged her from behind, his arms just below her chest. "As long as you're around, I'll be able to live happily regardless of what comes," he said softly. Without looking, he flicked his hand back, catching the bottle of body wash with the soft washcloth in it before he began gently and thoroughly washing her body.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi fought not to squirm and leaned back against his chest, resting her head on his shoulder lightly "Then I'll stick around as long as I'm able to." She linked their fingers and gasped slightly when he started washing her.She idly wondered what it would be like if they'd done this at home, then let the thought drop, knowing it probably wouldn't have happened.She'd have lost her nerve before could have gotten the first word out.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff