Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image

"In her defense, my love, you come off as very straight," said Ellery in response to Fredrich's memory of the woman. He was sure that Emily wouldn't have hit on Fredrich if she knew that he was gay. At least, he was half-sure. "At any rate, the dress is almost ready. I'd very much like for you to come see it when it's done."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:14 am
Mayah Playah

"Straight or not, her form of flirting wouldn't win anyone over." Fredrich grunted without looking at Ellery. He had seen unusual and bothersome things, like Han trying to be serious, but that very nearly took the cake. When told about the dress, the detective glanced at Ellery and nodded. "Of course. Tell me when and I'll keep the day open."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:54 am
User Image

"It will be finished later tonight, or tomorrow morning, so why don't you just spend the night with me in the studio?" he suggested. "I'm clearly not going to bed anyway. Besides, aren't you supposed to be off work until you're fully recovered?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:53 pm
Mayah Playah

"I can't exactly stop if Daniel can't replace me." Fredrich shrugged. He didn't make a point to show that he saw, but he noticed Julian stiffen at the painful reminder. "There haven't been many requests, though, so a day off wouldn't hurt."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

"Then I fully expect you to join me in the studio after dinner, dear," said Ellery, holding up another bite of cake for the experiment to eat. It wasn't that much of a request, but with Ellery, things were usually very straightforward. "And before I forget, we need to talk about what we're doing this weekend about Daniel."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:16 am
Mayah Playah

"So commanding." the Austrian sighed, though his teasing smirk was visible for a moment.
"Umm," Julian said. Ah, he felt nervous, like he was speaking up in front of the school. No, he could do that just fine. It was like he was interrupting their date. Even watching 36 get half of his cake on his face than in his mouth wasn't helping. Were parents always this awkward? "If you need someone to look after him during the weekend, I could do it." He wanted to retract that question when he saw Fredrich's piercing eyes skewer him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image

Ellery's left eyebrow quirked at the teen's offer. "Can we trust you?" he asked, although it was more directed at Fredrich than Julian. "Ever since Emma left, we've been looking for the right person to take care of Daniel. Are you sure you're up to the task?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:59 am
Mayah Playah

"O-Of course I can!" Julian said almost too quickly. It must've been the mention of Emma that got his blood boiling. He knew there was nothing romantic between her and Daniel - In fact, he wasn't sure that girl felt anything - but there were just a few lot of times he saw Daniel be a little too affectionate with her. It was weird, there was no doubt about that, and even borderline creepy, and that's why Julian had to prove himself to be better than her. "I'll change his bandages every day, every hour, and-and I'll fluff his pillows and make him food. I already know how to make his favorite!" he told Ellery.
"Perhaps I should rephrase Mr. Waltz's comment," Fredrich said, practically a silhouette now with glowing eyes. "Can we be sure that you will take care of Daniel and just that? If I have to buy new bedsheets because of uncontrollable hormones...!"
Beads of sweat rolled down Julian's face. "I-I promise! I'll put a chastity belt on him if you want!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't prefer that," said Ellery, furrowing his brow and shaking his head. "No, just be kind to him and don't make too much of a mess. I would hate to come home to him having more broken bones than before." The designer held up another forkful of cake for the experiment. "Worst comes to worst, we can always ask his cousin Laurie to come take care of him."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:00 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'll take good care of him!" Julian promised. He wouldn't mind if Laurie came, either. He only met the guy a couple times. He was pretty moody and looked the part, but it was fun listening to his stories.
After a longer moment of staring Julian down, Fredrich relaxed - although for someone like him that didn't mean much - and lowered his gaze to his dessert. "I'm fine with it then." he said, making the brunette sigh with relief. In a way, it was like finally getting a seal of approval from Daniel's parents to date him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

Ellery nodded in approval. "Good, then we're all agreed. I'll have Laurie come by anyway, just to check on Daniel for a bit so you'll have time to rest." He smiled, then stood as the plate was now clean. He picked up his own piece, then moved to stand by Fredrich. "Hurry and finish your dessert, dear. I really want to show you that dress before I forget." He then glanced to Julian. "Give me thirty minutes, Julian. Then we can go give Daniel his food."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"No problem." Julian smiled, though he was inwardly frowning. Show a dress, yeah right. He'd heard his parents say things like that far too many times to know what it really meant. Those two were going to go do gross parental things, he was sure.
Once the adults were out of the way, Julian let his frown disappear and pressed his cheek against the palm of his hand. "Guess it's just us for a while." he grumbled to the two experiments, one of which was covered in icing.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image

Once inside the studio, Ellery set his plate down and walked over to a covered mannequin, reaching for the cover and yanking it off. He had a lot of work left to do. Tying his pin holder to his wrist, he knelt down to adjust the hem. It was a good thing that Fredrich was coming. He needed someone to test the train on.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"All work and no play makes Ellery a dull boy." Fredrich said from the doorway, leaned against it with both his arms and legs crossed. "If I'm telling you this than you know it's serious." he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image

Ellery glanced to the door, a smile appearing on his lips as he stood. "Someone's got to be the breadwinner in this family," he joked, gesturing for Fredrich to come closer to better check out the dress he'd been working so hard on. The design was unique, crystals sewn in swirling, intricate designs that Ellery had spent months drawing and were pinned up around the room. It was clear that this dress was close to a magnum opus for the talented designer. "Do you remember our wedding, Fredrich?" he asked. "How beautiful it was?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games