Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin blinked away the demon and rushed towards them. He pushed Xero off and grabbed the guy by the collar He lifted the guy into the air and punched him once in the face. "That one was for Liya...." He punched the man harder. "That one was for tryin' t'take my little sister!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:38 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image
User Image
((My counting might be off, Namia just got guns right?))
The man wasn't anticipating anyone else coming into battle. Four people against this one, and three of them wielders! He felt honored, even if he was about to be pulverized to a pulp.

"Heh heh heh." he kept chuckling softly as he was smashed into the ground by Xero and then punched twice in the face by Erin.

"ohhhh you mean Ene?"

He let off a strong dark pulse with a huge wave of water with him at the center trying to sweep away Erin and Xero, although he already knew Erin was gonna be hard to move, his fingers turned into ice claws and slashed Erin across his face hoping that he'd let go.

Liya felt Nami literally pull all of the ice cold water from her and Shinochi. she still felt weak and cold but now she wasn't wet anymore. She opened her eyes wide having the tiniest of links towards the man outside causing all of this trouble.
"He better not threaten my sister." she mumbled

She heard Nami falling onto her knees, she felt her muscles were still too weak to move, but she didn't care now, until she felt the fire warm inside of her, Xero was here. She seemed mystified, she thought she gave back all the heart fragments, but she guessed since Xero really wanted her to hold onto his heart fragment, it was deep within hers....Carter's heart, holding tight with him to hold onto her, well, that's how she saw it.
She tried to get up but she was much too weak to move, so she sat up enough leaning against Shinochi's shoulder, she could look at Nami out of the corner of her eye.

"Nami? You ok?" she asked through her chattering teeth. She couldn't remain sitting up so she slumped back onto Shinochi's lap. She was very weak.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:42 am
Jaecen Light

The claws raked his face and the wounds were quickly frozen over with ice. The ice jutted out from his face, making him look terrifying. Erin grinned. "My ice is stronger than steel, colder than the Arctic. You don't deserve to use ice magic." Erin punched the guy again and sent him flying. The wounds still stung but they weren't causing him immense pain.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:03 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Taken a bit by surprise as Erin pulled him away from the man. Xero's eyes were still void of any light as he looked upon the man. After Erin stuck the man twice, he looked into Erin's eyes with a dark grin and a cold response as water forced through Erin towards Xero Erin did not lose his grip upon the ice user while Xero had to evade. He was not strong against water and assumed the man knew only ice attacks. He barely dodged it enough to summon a wall of flame to protect himself and the home behind him. The attack nearly broke through the barrier , but abruptly stopped at it did so ending both spells. If Erin did not strike when he did then the waters would have hit Xero and the barrier protecting the house. The darkness in Xero's eyes grew with that attack and so did his own wrath and blood lust. He did not hesitate as Erin stuck the man again but this time sending him flying through the air. "Perget!" With those words Xero seemed to teleport below the ice user with the speed he had achieved. With a strike of his keyblade Heart's Judgement he launched him into the air with great force then appeared above the man awaiting to strike him down with Soul's Redemption. The blow made the man cough up blood as he flew even harder back towards Erin. Xero appeared before Erin outreaching his hand towards the target that flew towards him. "Shi." A small black sphere appeared in front of Xero's open palm. "No." Red energy could be seen around the orb as it grew in size about the size of a human skull. "Ansa." The final word of the spell was spoken by a man who wished for death upon all. The words were spoken with no emotion as though death itself spoke and the man's eyes were voided of life as though he was truly death. The attack was about to be launched when X came into his mind. I don't want to have anyone else hurt or die. "NO!"With the last moment he redirected the attack and shot off randomly into the air devolving life in its path, but striking nothing and swallowing. After words he fell to his knees exhausted from the energy used for an attack that was to cause nothing but death. The ice user was now flying directly towards Erin who stood behind the now tired Xero. His only chance to get back into the fight is if a fire, light, or dark user strikes and he devours the attack, but right now he was just in the way.

Mood:
Deadly
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: ((Perget = Accelerate / Shi no Ansa= Death's Answer))
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:02 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image
User Image

((He's on his last wind but im trying to make this a boss battle :3 hope ya'll don't mind))

The man was shot up into the air by Erin's attack, then he was hit back towards Erin by Xero. He saw Xero's death attack, however something mustve gotten into Xero's mind for him to miss such a easy shot. He hit the ground hard and wanted to let them believe he wasn't going to get up. However this wasn't exactly the cause as he moved once more, however digging his ice claws into the ground and pushing darkness into the ground.

The battlefield started to collapse.

Dancer nobodies started to appear, one by one, until there were 20 .

A small memory came to both Erin and Xero, it was something X/Liya had said on different occasions.

"Dancer nobodies, they always scared me...."

The man chuckled
"lets see you fight underwater."

His intentions were now clear, if he couldn't win the battle, he was hoping to sink the people he was fighting against.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:12 am
Jaecen Light

The barrier held as the water level started to rise outside. Erin cussed and sot ice out over the area, creating a small barrier for the water to stay in. He was on his last leg when he swore again. "Looks like I'll have to use the Deadly Sins..."
He let ice form in a clear bubble around him and stood inside of it, looking out. With his keyblade, he grabbed the blade and slit his hand open, running it through his hand. Blood came out of the cut and formed, solidifying into a blood red replica of the Seven Sins keyblade in his other hand. "Gluttony-Selfish Indulgence."
Erin felt faster and stronger. He cast another Sin spell. "Wrath-Death's Rage!"
The area became alight with steam as the water around them evaporated. Erin put Xero in a bubble shield as the water was not dying away from the fire. The fire died away, only to be replaced with a crack of thunder. The water was hit twice, electrocuting anyone who wasn't in an Ice shield.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Erin's Seven Sins Keyblade

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 am
[ooc: Incorrect somewhat. She's using a Gunblade, which is basically the combination of a gun and sword/blade...or kind of like a gun with a sword/blade as it's bayonet.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka hurried to Nami and crouched down, putting a hand on her shoulder, "H-Hey, what's wrong?" she asked. Her ears twitched as she could sense something off with what's happening to Nami. It was as if there was something...hidden within Nami that was causing this. "What...what's inside...?" she didn't finish her sentence, deciding not to ask. She simply helped Nami up.
Shinochi caught Liya when she slumped onto her in an attempt to peek over her to see Nami, "Whoa hey, watch it. You could've konked your head by accident on the ground." she said. She then adjusted herself while holding Liya, so that way Liya would be able to see Nami. She looked at Wakai when she entered, "Ahh, Wakai. Babe, could you do us a favor and make me and Liya something hot to drink?" she said with a grin. It seemed she was her usual self again.
Wakai tilted her head, confused. But, she nodded and just did as she was told, "Babe...?" she said to herself as she began to make tea.
As Tsuyoi watched the battle, it seemed Xero and Erin were enough to keep the man busy. She let out a sigh, "Good, looks like I won't need to use at least half of what I got then." she said. Even though she said that, she still thinks it best to at least watch the fight, just in case. That was until the man had begun to collapse the battlefield and summon some nobodies. "Hm, all right, guess I'll use a pinch of it." she said as she noticed a couple of the nobodies heading her way. She de-summoned her revolver and her keyblade, and summoned a greatsword to her. When the nobodies were close enough, all it took was one swing of her greatsword to destroy them. "Aaaand, there we go." she said, resting the greatsword on her shoulder. As the battlefield collapsed more, water began to fill up the area, looking down at the water touched her feet. When she noticed that Erin was causing lightning to hit the water, she quickly jumped out of the water and used Aerora to give her a boost out of the water and onto higher ground where water had not yet touched. "Jeez...Erin's getting a bit too...rough." she said to herself, noticing that Erin was acting as if he were raged.
Meanwhile, Namia was casually floating around, watching the fight from the skies. She looked as if she were laying sideways with her legs crossed, letting out a yawn, "I suppose 4 against 1 is too much of an...how do you say, overkill?" she said, spinning her gunblade around.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:38 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Looks like Xero did not need to wait long as the ice user used dark magi upon the ground. Xero quickly placed his hands on the ground to absorb the spell. It was taking a long time to return his energy as Dancers appeared all around. Xero needed more time and he was not going to get it. The man started to collapse the battle fiend into a new one of water. Xero did not move for he had this once chance to gain the power he needed back to get into the fight. The nobodies attacked the girls while a wave of water crashed forward and when it struck, Xero had realized that he was in a protective bubble. This was great it gave him time to regain his strength while the two ice users fight, and it would be much easier now that he was surrounded by an ocean of darkness that was contained by Erin's ice barrier sealing us three in together and leaving the nobodies to the girls. Xero sat in a meditative way and closed his eyes. He began drawing in the darkness that was all around him. Soon he would have more than enough power to strike back and destroy these water and ice spells with a twilight flame familiars, the Yin and Yang Dragons.

Mood:
Deadly
Party:

Key Blades:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was about to help Nami herself, but it seemed the fox girl had beat her to it. She sighed with a smile, "Maybe all of this is taking a toll on you. Why not take seat and rest?" she suggested, though that may not be much help. She noticed another girl had walked in, Wakai is what her name was, "Wow...how many people are actually living here, she doesn't look related to them...she looks more like a maid if anything." she thought to herself. When Shinochi had asked for the Wakai to make a hot beverage, she decided to maybe assist somehow, standing up and walking to her, "Do you perhaps need help with anything?" she asked.

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:32 am
Jaecen Light

Erin grit his teeth, waiting for any sign of movement. The water didn't seem to be draining or anything. He swore under his breath.

Nami nodded weakly. She had used up a lot of energy on a simple spell. It seemed that the medicine she had taken had only helped a little. She was fatigued and began to sweat. "I'll... be... fine..."
Ene looked out at Nami. "Sissy?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:11 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image
User Image

((sorry about this wait, family problems....i'll try to keep up but im unsure if i'll be able to get on Thursday or Friday of this week (24-25) but go ahead with out me kay :3 I'll catch up)

The man fell, he chuckled as he started to dissipate into darkness.
"Im the least of your problems, kids. There are many more like me who want that puppet!"

The man disappeared into the darkness, 99% beaten but enough for him to leave gravely injured, dying.

The battle area continued to sink.

Liya went silent as her eyes started to glow.

The battle area stopped sinking and seemed to grow enough new land to hold onto the crumbling land.

Liya's eyes closed. She still felt cold as her body instantly took cold but it was hard to get her warmed up. She was totally exhausted and passed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:17 pm
Jaecen Light

He watched the guy sink away into a bloody, beaten pulp of darkness with a grin on his face. Finally, all at once, all of the ice he had been using shattered and evaporated into nothing. Erin spit blood from his mouth before blacking out and falling the distance from where he was in the air to the ground. He hit the ground hard. Hard enough that his same ribs broke again.

Jaecen and Kurona both slumped to their knees as the battle had finally ended. Kurona was breathing heavily. She looked up with a grin to see Jaecen's head still slumped over. Jaecen was breathing but he didn't seem to be awake.

Nami closed her eyes, her breathing became ragged. Ene held on to Nami's hand. "Sissy... You're okay. Please be okay..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:51 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

All watched the ice user fade into darkness for a quick retreat. The water faded and the land calmed, but where was the white haired man the water swallowed whole. Everyone seen Erin shield him before the water hit, but now he was gone. This is what happened in the black water where the ground was breaking, before the ice user fled. Xero sat and concentrated on gathering the darkness around him and turn it into power. With the amount around him it was simple and quick. When he opened his eyes to look upon the enemy, the white in his eyes where black and the red was blood colored. Xero had more than enough power to finish this battle. He then realized how weakened the enemy was as he retreated into the shadows. Xero did the same and followed him in the realm of darkness. Xero watched as the ice user held himself in pain. He dragged his sore body across the darkness still trying to escape when Xero appeared before him keyblades in hand. "I am not yet done with you."

Mood:
Deadly
Party:

Key Blades:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:09 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayak looked up worriedly at Nami and walked her over to the couch for her to lie down on. She decided to speak to her through minds, her ears twitch, "What's wrong...please tell me so I can help..." she seemed to be begging.
Shinochi looked down at Liya, noticing that her eyes were glowing, but then she had passed out, and began to grow cold again. "Liya?...Liya!" she was confused, why was Liya growing cold again? She gritted her teeth, "Damn it, what the hell..." she was growing frustrated and worried. She looked up at the light that Odayaka had made, to give them warmth. She reached up to it and grabbed it, then put it in Liya's hands, "This should help." she then held Liya's hands against her chest, the light would be absorbed into Liya and make her whole body feel warmer.
Wakai looked at Hileinna, and smiled, shaking her head, "No..it's just tea, I'm sure I can do that by myself...thanks anyway." She rubbed the back of her head, "A-Anyway, what's going on here? I kind of...was distracted by something so I don't really know." she said with a nervous laugh.
Tsuyoi watched as the man finally retreated from the battle, but with Xero following behind him, "Hey, wait! You can't-!" but it was too late, he was already gone into the realm of darkness to follow the man, "...go after him alone." she let out a sigh. She then noticed Erin had fallen to the ground hard, "Erin!" she rushed over to him, and crouched down next to him. She gritted her teeth, "...you...really are a stupid, rash kid..." she de-summoned her greatsword. She took off her gloves and put her hand on Erin's body. They began to glow as she was healing him, she needs to at least heal his broken ribs before moving him.
Namia smirked when it seems that the fight had finally ended. She began to make her way back to the manor to check on everyone else.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:15 am
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

((sorry about this wait, family problems....i'll try to keep up but im unsure if i'll be able to get on Thursday or Friday of this week (24-25) but go ahead with out me kay :3 I'll catch up)
((Hector, I can't promise i'll post back fast enough at the moment, i'll try but sweatdrop ))

Liya woke up for a moment, she seemed very tired but she was slowly warming up due to the light and still holding onto a piece of Xero's heart.
"im trying to keep the land together....no wanna see more broken worlds..." she said very exhausted. She gave a very heavy exhaling sigh as she let out a heal pulse to at least give everyone some healing, everyone including those outside.

User Image

The man had leaned up when Xero arrived. He looked up unable to get to his feet. He was still in pain, he knew he was beaten.
"Oh s**t, its you with that death eyes. Let me guess, your here to finish me off. Like I said, Xero.." the man already knew Xero's name
"there are worse after her than I, im just the one she knows best. So what now, you gonna beat down a old man. Heh, just like ya" He chuckled as ice started to come from his hands, however he used it to get up to his feet.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games