Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kandymom13

Interesting Genius

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:53 pm
" Wait!!!!Don't go in the cave, its of limits.......he didn't hear me did he," Estrela asked lilly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:54 pm
He rushed and saw Zeffion sitting on a tree stump. " Hey jerk! Kaze screamed. He lifted his hand up and Zeffion blew into the tree behind him. "There. That's what you deserve pretty boy. A bloody nose." Kaze grinned.  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 pm
" Oh well if he comes back hurt I'll be able to tell how much he likes me!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:01 pm
"Now...." Said Kaze. How about that cave. I'll drag him in there, and no one will ever find him ever again. I'll have Lily to myself!!!" Kaze walked into the cave And found a rock. I'll throw him here... Just then, the boys were sucked into a void, into a different world...  

Sergeant Waddle

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:21 pm
" I'm worried about little Kazey and Zeffi I'm going in......." Lily entered the cave and fell into Kaze's and Zeffion's place where she strangely was wearing a bikini!!!"Ahhh what happened to me!! Someone get me clothes!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Zeffion drooled. "Ooh... Pookie poo!!! Hee hee hee...." He stared at her for about 5 whole minutes. "HEE HEE HEE.... Bikini..... I likey.... HEE HEE!" He ran up to Lily, just when Kaze ran up and smacked him. ((Don't call that God-modding, we're the same person.))  

Giraffe with purple hair

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:30 pm
" Better enjoy it while it lasts boys cuz this is a one in a million chance!! But might as well show off!" Lily strutted in front of Zeffion  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:36 pm
"i wonder whats taking so long?" estrela said as she peered around the forest.  

kandymom13

Interesting Genius

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

kandymom13

Interesting Genius

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm
I shoul probbably go in, oh but its of limits, fine i'll only go in if theres proff there in danger.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:44 pm
" Uh huh uh huh uh huh that's right work it girl work it!!!" Lily thought to herself "You know what someday I'm gonna have to choose between Kaze and Zeffion.... wel Zeffion is a MAN but Kaze is kind and sweet and is only trying to protect me oh well for now entertain Zeffion!!"  

Blank Starlight

Sergeant Waddle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:47 pm
"WATCH IT, BUD!!" Kaze yelled. "Where the heck are we anyways?!!" Kaze looked down and noticed his own clothes.
User Image
"What the heck am I wearing!?" Kaze said. He then winced at Lily's behavior, then straightened up again. "Where's Sakura? She might put order in here...."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:55 pm
" i wonder what those two are thinking about me right now?"  

Blank Starlight

Giraffe with purple hair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:59 pm
"You look like a dork, but check ME out!" Zeffion said, pointing at what he now had on.
User Image
"Pretty fly, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:01 pm
She's so amazing... Even if she dosen't like me, I'm gonna make her, because.... Yowza!!! Zeffion thought.  

Giraffe with purple hair

Blank Starlight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:01 pm
"Oooooooh boy you look hot bounce with me!!" Lily and Zeffion started dancing  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games