Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:44 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"can you let go of my arm now?" Berry looks at the man.
(( alicia bixyll kicked me so i let you go))

((yeayuh)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:46 am
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622

"First we would like to know what you want with Naota."

*He put his katana up to the man's neck.*
i was assigned to recruit him he has already been bitten so he is ready

"Ready for what?"
ready to be recruited

"Yes I understand that, but recruited for what?"

for our organization he does have a bite on his neck like this right *shows then curse mark*  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:46 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll tried to work up the courage to summon his blade but the blade wouldnt appear" whats... whats wrong with me?"

Drarak looked at bixll and said " Dont worry about it right now....Just take Berry and get her out of here.....Me And Vexion Can Handle this" Drarak said with unusual seriousness  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:48 am
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll tried to work up the courage to summon his blade but the blade wouldnt appear" whats... whats wrong with me?"

Drarak looked at bixll and said " Dont worry about it right now....Just take Namine and get her out of here.....Me And Vexion Can Handle this" Drarak said with unusual seriousness
"namine? lol you mean berry))
" ye...yeah... bixyll went up to berry lets go"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:53 am
does he have the curse mark on his neck like i do  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:54 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Drarak looked at bixll and said " Dont worry about it right now....Just take Namine and get her out of here.....Me And Vexion Can Handle this" Drarak said with unusual seriousness
"Before i go back the man over here needs to let go of my arm."Berry looks at them.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:55 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"Before i go back the man over here needs to let go of my arm."Berry looks at them.
omg i already let go  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:55 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"ummm berry he already did..... now lets go"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 am
now tell me its crucial does he have the same curse mark as me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:01 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"ummm berry he already did..... now lets go"
"ok."Berry goes with bixyll.((opps))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:01 pm
hydra4

"we cant trust you...You will come with us and we will see if the head guy will tell you...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:04 pm
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

"we cant trust you...You will come with us and we will see if the head guy will tell you...."
*whisper to self* damn i cant wait i have to know now i am supposed to return to base soon  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:10 pm
bixyll arived baxck at the school he sat on the gorund " whats wrong with me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:14 pm
fine take me to the head honcho  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:15 pm
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
hydra4

*whisper to self* damn i cant wait i have to know now i am supposed to return to base soon

Drarak uttered a few words and Dark binds bound The mans limbs together " Im half Demon. I can hear you....You are suspicious and potentialy a threat...Just stick around for the party." Drarak picked up the man and brought him back to the school.

Drarak looked at Bixyll as he dropped off the man to the head master. "Hey....you alright?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games