Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:19 pm
Almost on cue, the water did watch her, pulsing with her movements. After a few turns with her attention on the heavens, her head thrown back and a gentle smile on her lips, the full moon looking down almost kindly on her pale almost luminescent skin. Then she suddenly looked to the lake water and began to make pushing and pulling movements in her dancing, the water too obeyed this. Almost like the way the moon itself controlled the ever changing tides Yue was pushing and pulling on the water, moving it in and out, in and out. Once this movement was perfected she began to change her movements causing the water to churn in circles, and ripple before a perfect globe of water rose from the lakes depths to hover over to where she was. The globe danced with her, twisting around her body her partner, then it broke into millions of smaller water droplets looking more like a light fog around her body before with more movements it re-condensed into a snake like tube of water that spun and moved at her fingers command. Yue was completely enthralled with the power the moon was granting her, and willing her to use telling her exactly how to bend the water to her minds will.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:42 pm
((the 'pro-saku' is in regular red, the 'pro-yue' is in darkred))

Juromaru looked at himself.

"You are the result of my infautation with Yue." He pointed and accusing finger at the other Juromaru.

He looked at himself and growled.

"No, you're the result of my infatuation with Saku." He pointed the same accusing finger back.

"Which one of us is the real you?

"I AM! I LOVE YUE-HIME NOT SAKU!" Juromaru placed his hand on the hilt of Kiba. His right hand pulsed, he could feel Yue's power in the hand she healed.

The opposing Juromaru laid his hand on Kiba as well.

"You insist that you're the real me? When the feelings you harbor are the ones that I need to be rid of."

"The same could be said for you."

"Then what say we start this battle and destroy my lesser feelings." Juromaru felt Saku's power, even her own feelings for him, he could taste her still.

Juromaru narrowed his eyes and drew his blade.

"DIE SAKU!"
"DIE YUE!"

((more to come later!))  

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Saku waited patiently but was not surprised when Yue herself did not disappear. The little phoenix however was no threat to her. She had met and dealth with its kind when they were centuries older and a thousand fold more powerful. She was the one still standing. But she had a healthy respect for them, for their very essence was kindred to her own. Thus, she had no problem inclining her head in greeting and respect.

She flicked a finger in either corner of her sanctuary. White flames shot from her finger and landed in their assigned positions. For a moment there was silence all around as if time had stopped before with a soft pop all righted itself. Saku had put a barrier between the world and them, it was hardly necessary since so few were able to find her sanctuary. However, she was a cautious creature and this would also ensure that no one would listen in on their conversation.

Saku rose to her feet and regarded the little phoenix. "Greetings and welcome. I believe you are the one called Chibi and I am sure you know who I am."

She stepped off the boulder and onto the earth below, but that was as far as she would go until she understood what exactly Chibi's purpose for being here was. "While I had hoped to have this conversation with your mistress I've no doubt that you will relay all that is said here accurately."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:32 pm
Chibi may have felt hostile but she meant Saku no harm. At least she had no intention of attacking her despite the fact that she had a deep desire for her to die in some freak accident involving some of the tree branched overhead.

"Well, as you may have figured out I've already managed to relay quite enough information to her, though this too will make its way to. I am in any event as good as her own ears and eyes Saku-san."

Chibi shook her head before continuing,

"Yue will not be joining us, besides the fact that she had no desire to see you you may have noticed in the growing twilight that it's a full moon tonight, as so her scedual is quite full. "

Bizarre-love-triange

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:14 pm
Saku sighed. She had a feeling something like this would happen. That was specifically why she had hoped to speak to Yue directly. Not some overactive pigeon on the warpath. She could feel the hostility pouring off the little fluff ball and Saku did not appreciate it. She wasn't the one who had gone looking for trouble. It had just found her. Now people should understand why she avoided them so on a regular basis. People were nothing but trouble.

"I wanted your mistress to know that I had nothing to do with Juromaru's sudden...change of heart. If one can even call it that. He's a flightly man, one would think him more suited to the air than fire. But he does care deeply for Yue or at least that is what I believe. Its only his sudden increase of power that's got him all messed up inside. Once he's settled himself, I'm sure this will become nothing more than a bad memory."

Or at least so she hoped. While Saku didn't loathe the little hot head she could hardly see herself developing feelings for him. He was after all nothing she needed and most certainly not what she wanted.

"And I am well aware of her impending power surge. In spite of outward appearances I see a great more than you all give me credit for." Her voice dropped just slightly in irritation. "Including the particular resentment of a certain firey bird."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:06 pm
Nadeshiko flinched at Yue's voice, kind as it was, and shot away. A love triangle between three highly skilled warriors living in the same house-theater-was not anything she wanted to get into. As supposedly young as she was, Nadeshiko was smart enough to back off. Wincing, she pictured a three way fight between a group of prideful and smart people with sharp things. She certainly didn't want to get into the crossfire.  

Lirdianc

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:58 am
((Awaiting the other two thieves...I guess))

[Yeah, pretty much.]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:49 pm
(( Well. Izumo is still following Shinobu and Aoki, so it's not as though he's playing a major role right now. He already escaped being spotted, by a hair, so now it's just up to following the two when they finally leave.

OH NOEZ THO! He doesn't have his cloak anymore. This makes things a little more fun for later. Hehe. ))  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:56 pm
“So that’s basically it.” Kherej concluded, using his hands to lift himself from the table the three has sat at, discussing, for the last quarter hour, and turning, motioning that he was going to leave.

“Wait,” Shinobu began, also standing. “I just want to be certain. The ‘Surling Garnet’ if our prize? And we’ll find it fourteen miles south of here, below a swamp?”

Kherej smiled and nodded. “Yes, I know it seems odd, but the location will be clearer when you arrive. Remember, it is the only swamp I know with golden dragonflies. A rare breed, and I’ve been so many places, I’d ought to know.”

He bowed deeply before turning and walking out the bar, nodded curtly to a man leant there, by the door, partially hidden in the shadows, and continued out and into the streets of the city.

~

“He spoke funny, with a funny accent, you know? I think he wasn’t from around here.” Aoki chirruped, sliding in her seat as she rose, swooping around the table absentmindedly.

Shinobu had just finished making a quick note of all of the information she’d been given, keeping the words surling garnet, swamp, fourteen miles, and golden dragonflies in bold.

“Not even from Japan. His complexion and tongue are that of the east, I think Kherej is… probably from the continent, Aoki. But that changes nothing, and we must leave now.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 pm
[Also, I'm assuming that Izumo is nearbvy, so the man Kherej nodded to on his way out the door, hidden, was going to be him.

Don't worry, Shinobu won't notice him on the way out. Hopesies there's not problems.]

Edaniel
Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:41 pm
Chibi chuckeld to herself, of coarse her resentment was obvious, she was makin git obvious. What reason had she to hide it?

"Yes well, we are aware of your denile of feelings or even giving of attention to a certain hot head, but that doesn't change the fact that you are an obvious threat to my mistress. Not physically no, you and her are one in the same with different elements but there is the fact that Juromaru seems to have found inside of himself and his unbridled new power an affection or you and the beauty of your fans. This is a problem....."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:49 pm
"The 'beauty' of my fans are the least of anyone's worry." She replied dryly.

Her fans had been in hand and without her even realizing had started to glow a soft red while sprouting the whip tendrils from the tip.

Saku continued to sit cross legged on her boulder, regarding the little fluff ball with an emotion caught between irritation and apathy in her eyes. She'd been all to keen on the bird's hostility, however the gall of it was what grated her. The thing not even a year old thought to tempt the likes of she. Saku did not take well to threats, and the sudden surge of attention she was receiving put her on edge. She enjoyed her solitude and had never bothered a soul, now she was growing in infamy she hadn't even sought out. It rubbed her the wrong way and listening to Chibi speak didn't make matters any better.

"And there is no problem unless someone makes it as such. I want to make things very clear between her and I. We are no threat to the each other and I will not tolerate unwarranted hostility, not from you, her or anyone else. I have done nothing but be who I am and will not be persecuted for it. Do you understand me?"

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:35 pm
Chibi snorted to herself,

"Oh don't ruffle your feathers, Yue may feel threatened by you, and not want to see you, but thats more because shes hurt right now than because she hold any hostility towards you, any hostility is mine alone."

Chibi wasn't to keen on creating animosity between any of the immortals, especially if it meant trouble for her and Yue.

"I should be going now, i understand what you are saying, and Yue always understood I can assure you."

Chibi then fluffed herself up and took flight, speedily jetting herself out of the lovely enclosure and catching a rise of warm air out towards the lake.

Fish danced in the mildly turbulent water that Yue was creating with her gravitational bending. Her eyes closed, and feet bare she was one with the earth and everything seemed to bend at her touch, though this was mostly just the moonlight playing with any onlookers eyes.

Chibi didn't dare disturb Yue's powerfully absorbing dance, that would be like waking a sleepwalker and well, no one seemed very keen to do that either.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:07 pm
((FYI: pro-saku is red and pro-yue is darkred. I will also call them by the girl they are fighting for. These are NOT the girls, just the projections of the feelings.))

Yue pulled his blade free and slashed at himself. His blade crossed from the sky to the ground. Tendrils of flames of reached out around the other him.

Saku smiled and stepped aside. The blade slammed into the ground and flames reached around him. Saku stopped and struggled with the tendrils as they constricted around him. He closed his eyes and used his new speed to twist himself free. As a glint of flame he raced through the space and stood behind himself. In a swift movement he drew his blade using the momentum to turn into the swing. He slashed towards his opponent's back.

Yue watched himself escape his flames. He watched the flame disappear from sight. Suddenly he felt intense heat from behind him. He drew back his blade and blocked the slash to his back. He turned and reached out with his left hand. His hand set on the sword forearm of Saku.

Saku reached over with his left hand and dug his fingers into Yue's. Saku peeled back his opponent's arm. The fingers slipped from their grip. Saku stepped forward and smashed the bridge of his head into Yue's.

Yue stepped back and grabbed his face. Blood seeped from his nose and lips. Yue dropped his blade and looked at the blood now on his hands.

"You're nothing but lust! Saku is nothing but a gutless whore!" Rage poured from his voice.

"What?! What do you know?! All you've done with Yue is give into to desires that she enstilled in you! You're nothing but a puppet being stung along by the lies she's put in your heart!"

Saku grabbed the second blade off the ground and held them out to either side of his body. He bent his knees and lowered his torso. He charged at his lesser self.

Yue dropped to the ground as the blades crossed over his head. Then he lept towards himself. His left hand collided solidly with his gut. Yue's right hand secured around his opponent's throat. As they asscended he twisted his body over and threw his feelings for Saku towards the earth.

Saku hit the ground and his body cracked and continued to bounce and thrash against the ground. When he stopped rolling he stood. His right arm was broken and limp at his side. The blades were both laying on the ground far away. He looked at Yue.

"You think that you're winning? That your love for Yue can save you? You're nothing but lies."

Yue landed and turned to look at Saku.

"You are worthless and not worth the time it takes for me to purge you from my heart. Good bye..."

Yue stood looked at Saku, or where he should have been. Instead he was looking at the blood from his own chest. The blade was through his chest.

Juromaru had pulled from deep within himself the feelings for Saku. He turned that into pure energy and ran towards Yue. He grabebd both blades and fused them. As he passed Yue he stopped and drove the Kiba back into Yue's chest.

"Good bye feelings for Yue. I've been freed from your network of lies."

Kiba roared out as the final blow was done. It unleashed a pillar of flame that continued in the purge burning into his heart.

"Saku-san..." Juromaru's eyes closed and his body fell to the ground. Around him was blood, blood that wasn't his. The pillar burnt out and he lay on the ground.  

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:19 pm
Yue had slowly finished her dance, and now found herself out of breath and exhausted. She returned her water gracefully back to the lake and looked up to see Chibi watching, mesmerized by her mistresses graceful movements.

Yue held out her fist for Chibi to com eland on, witch she did without hesitation, even nuzzling her hand gently and giving her a loving n** of her beak as she landed. Something simply wasn't sitting right with her, and she wanted to let Yue know how much she cared for her, how she would do anything for her.

Yue headed back towards the theater, the moon was growing low in the sky, it had been a long night, and she had opened so many new doors of power for herself, much like the rest of the theater she had come in contact with. Everyone auras were growing strong, and like Chibi she felt that there had to be a reason for this, something was amiss though she may not feel the effects of it for some time.

After she had emerged onto the main path and had been walking for a few minutes she noticed a shiny liquid all over the ground, but it wasn't water. What is this? she wondered to herself before it dawned on her, and Juromarus body lying on the ground, looking half dead made its appearance into her vision. Running over she dropped to her knees, leaning over him and picking his head up in her cool hands. Feelings of regret rushed into her heart, she was nearly convinced that he was dead..... Tears sprung to her eyes and even the spiteful Chibi looked concerned.

"Juromaru-san,......"

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games