Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 am
Welcome Mlada. Im Tak the VC. Im turnin 16 pretty soon (less then two months!!) love writing.. playing soccer and what not. I have a twin, though he is rather elusive on here.

Welcome again!

And for Valentines day, Imma be with Matty and we may go see that movie thats coming out "Music and Lyrics".. or go to the beach. or a park. Or something fun. Who knows.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:21 am
I'm a twin as well! Though my twin doesn't have an account here and probably never will...

Hmm..Valentine's Day...probably just work for me...LOL  

Mlada_Lockhart

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:30 pm
Welcome, Mlada.

As for V-day...Not sure, but I do have a date this Sunday.

-squee-!!!

It's our third reschedule, so I'm really hoping this one works out. At least we're certain we're both off this time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:25 pm
Hi, I'm Tobira!

I write mostly original fiction, with some fanfiction thrown in for flavoring. Most of what I write ends up being shounen-ai/shoujo-ai in nature but I do almost all genres, though most has a strong Japanese theme to it.

I really look forward to reading things on here and talking to everyone!  

Tobira

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:32 pm
Nice to see a new face!

I'm Voxxx. I'm OCD. I'm moody. I like muffins.
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:29 pm
Welcome Tobira.
Im Tak. Vice Captian.

Largely out of writing commision as of late.
Except running and participating in the 100 Themes Project.

Questions or anything, Im welcome to talk.
smile Im also a twin and big with sports..

**Captain of my schools varsity soccer.. and cross-country runner.**

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:47 am
Welcome Tobira!!!

I'm waffles, captain of our humble guild.

**not captain of the varsity soccer team but on it**

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:20 pm
Hi! I'm Storm, and I'm 17. I write mostly science-fiction and fantasy, with a few fanfics tossed in. Normally it ends up with some sort of time-travel included at some point. I mostly like to read and hang out on the internet, when I'm not staying after school for drama practice. I particularly like acting in Shakepspeareian plays. My favorite thing to read is, well, anything with dragons or magic. The only tv I really watch is a british show called Doctor Who, which I am completly addicted to. Also, I apologize in advance for my poor spelling. I do not mind being corrected on it. If I suddenly start speaking odd, dont mind me, sometimes I break out in speech like the character I'm writing at the time. biggrin  

Storm_Alchemist

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:48 pm
Hey-lo, new peoples! heart I'm Reese!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:14 pm
Well, I'm Goarmy Pikiwanis, but you can call me Lyssa (LISS-sah). I'm actually a friend of Reese's from school. She told me about this guild, and said I should join.

I'm no twin, but actually a triplet, the only girl, with brothers Jordyn and Kenyn (our parents love the y). I love to write, mostly poetry, but some prose. I also am into photography and acting.

I'm a freshman, like Reese, and my birthday, (yay!) is on February 29th (leapyear!).  

Goarmy Pikiwanis

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:26 pm
Jeebus, I know have about 20 different friends with birthdays in February. Must be the popular month to get born.

Welcome to the guild! We have poetry sections and prose sections, so you'll be able to post whatever work you want here. And I also want to get into photography. Planned to take a class on it, but I couldn't fit it into my schedule...

And hello to anyone else I missed. I hardly even look at this thread anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:53 pm
Lyssa! whee *Huggles* I don't need to tell you about myself; You already know it all! surprised  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:59 pm
Welcome Wlecome Storm and Lyssa.

Lyssa I must say, I do believe you are the first triplet here.
And I am one to know.. been here forever lol.

Im your Vice Captain, and any friend of reese is welcome.
Looking forward to reading both your pieces.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:07 am
*cheerfully* Hi!

I'm Liz, or you could call me LadyK - they both work. I write and draw as often as humanly possible, and I'm STILL waiting on one of my friends to give me the details on a story she wants me to write. gonk  

Fallen Glory

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:08 pm
Welcome. Im your Vice Captain, and I look forward to reading *more* of your work. I happen to be the one to process your request form so I got a little taste of your poetry.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games