Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:31 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"If you get some sleep, I won't leave you. Okay?"
"okay...."Angel lays down on the bed and slowly fell asleep.
Spawn laid his head back and fell asleep in the chair.
Coco started to send messages/pictures in to angel's mind when she was sleeping. This caused Angel to move around in her sleep. The pics/messages was of Spawn doing horrible things to her.
Spawn begins to snore.
Angel was sweating a lot. The pics where getting worst and worst by the second.
The chair begins to lean back and Spawn falls over. He quickly stands up and sees Angel sweating. "Angel?" H grabs her shoulders. "Angel wake up. You're having a nightmare."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Coco started to send messages/pictures in to angel's mind when she was sleeping. This caused Angel to move around in her sleep. The pics/messages was of Spawn doing horrible things to her.
Spawn begins to snore.
The chair begins to lean back and Spawn falls over. He quickly stands up and sees Angel sweating. "Angel?" H grabs her shoulders. "Angel wake up. You're having a nightmare."
Angel didnt wake up but she screamed a bit when he grabed her. She couldnt awake at all.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:52 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn begins to snore.
Angel didnt wake up but she screamed a bit when he grabed her. She couldnt awake at all.
"Come on Angel. Wake up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn begins to snore.
Angel hugged him and she woke up."Im so scared....i dont want to sleep anymore...."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:00 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn begins to snore.
Angel hugged him and she woke up."Im so scared....i dont want to sleep anymore...."
"What happened? What did you see?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"What happened? What did you see?"[/quote"It was so horrible...it was really really bad things were being done to me...you were doing it to me...." Angel was crying.

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:31 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"It was so horrible...it was really really bad things were being done to me...you were doing it to me...." Angel was crying.
"What? What was I doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:52 am
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"It was so horrible...it was really really bad things were being done to me...you were doing it to me...." Angel was crying.
"I dont want to think about it Spawn...."Angel hugged herself and kinda helded herself. What she saw scared her beyond anything before.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:53 am
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I dont want to think about it Spawn...."Angel hugged herself and kinda helded herself. What she saw scared her beyond anything before.
"Angel please. Tell me what you saw."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You were doing things to me everywhere, There was blood coming out of me and out of my mouth and it was scary. " Angel was crying even more.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:26 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"You were doing things to me everywhere, There was blood coming out of me and out of my mouth and it was scary. " Angel was crying even more.
"Coco." Spawn said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:43 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel was still crying.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:15 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel was still crying.
"Angel, I don't know what you saw me doing to you, but whatever it was, I would never do it to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel was still crying.
"Angel, I don't know what you saw me doing to you, but whatever it was, I would never do it to you."

The Neko Kairi
Crew

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:23 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel was still crying.
"I know...it just so scary still..." Angel was crying and shaking still.

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff