Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"...Fine, then I will." Xeggr/Xemnas shot Nothingness at a wall and ran to it and jumped out going down to the abyss.
"xeggr!"

Xeggr still fell until you could see nothing more. A small quick of light shined about a few seconds later after he disappeared.
larxene sighed
"what the hell is going on?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:48 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xemnas: "Ah, I just heard that there's a full moon in the real world."
Zexion: "Don't worry, I'll protect you Deruku."

"It won't help. If you wish to see both sides of me: darkness and nature, then I will.. Like I said, if you wish.." she turned back around and faced Zexion and Xemnas.

Zexion let go of Deruku in the outside world and Xemnas back away from Deruku.

Deruku was on her knees, shivering silently, her eyes were closed. "What's.... Wrong?" she asked slowly against her chattering teeth.

Zexion took his long coat off and wrapped it around Deruku. "Man, we were in that for a while." Zexion helped her up.

"I'm hungry. For some reason, I'm craving... Blood.." she looked up at Zexion, her eyes were a deep blood red.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:15 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xemnas: "Ah, I just heard that there's a full moon in the real world."
Zexion: "Don't worry, I'll protect you Deruku."

"It won't help. If you wish to see both sides of me: darkness and nature, then I will.. Like I said, if you wish.." she turned back around and faced Zexion and Xemnas.

Deruku was on her knees, shivering silently, her eyes were closed. "What's.... Wrong?" she asked slowly against her chattering teeth.

Zexion took his long coat off and wrapped it around Deruku. "Man, we were in that for a while." Zexion helped her up.

"I'm hungry. For some reason, I'm craving... Blood.." she looked up at Zexion, her eyes were a deep blood red.

Zexion smirked and layed his arm on her shoulder. He shot a powerful darkness and she began to go to shock.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:20 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion smirked and layed his arm on her shoulder. He shot a powerful darkness and she began to go to shock.

She fell towards the ground, not remembering what happened. The last thing she felt was the pain going through her body from hitting the solid ground. She could faintly feel herself getting filled with darkness.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_smexy-beast_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:07 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She fell towards the ground, not remembering what happened. The last thing she felt was the pain going through her body from hitting the solid ground. She could faintly feel herself getting filled with darkness.

Anya opened her eyes and rolled them around in her head. then raised her self up and rubbed her head . she reached and petted Mr.nuggets and looked up at zexion ,xenmas and deruku"oh what happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:21 pm
xXx_smexy-beast_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Anya opened her eyes and rolled them around in her head. then raised her self up and rubbed her head . she reached and petted Mr.nuggets and looked up at zexion ,xenmas and deruku"oh what happened?"

((We're in the main hall, and you're upstairs. That's not possible to be here with us lol))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:32 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion: "Don't try to take form. If you do, I... might, kill you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:37 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She started to glow, there was a big, long flash of light that filled the room. After the flash ended, two girls lay on the ground. One was wearing all green, very earthy colors and clothes, and the other was wearing a lot of black, grays, and reds, very evil looking. The green one sat up, holding her head and looked up at Xemnas and Zexion. Her emerald eyes glittered with fear.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:29 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She started to glow, there was a big, long flash of light that filled the room. After the flash ended, two girls lay on the ground. One was wearing all green, very earthy colors and clothes, and the other was wearing a lot of black, grays, and reds, very evil looking. The green one sat up, holding her head and looked up at Xemnas and Zexion. Her emerald eyes glittered with fear.

Zexion: "Hmm..."
Xemnas looked over at Zexion, "What is it?"
Zexion: "Which one is the demon and which one is the real one?"
Xemnas: "Perhaps their both. Just split in two, like light and dark."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:33 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

The green girl quickly looked away, and seen the other girl still motionless on the ground. She scurried away and backed into a wall, and then she held her head in her hands again.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_smexy-beast_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:53 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_smexy-beast_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((We're in the main hall, and you're upstairs. That's not possible to be here with us lol))
((sorry))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:18 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

The green girl quickly looked away, and seen the other girl still motionless on the ground. She scurried away and backed into a wall, and then she held her head in her hands again.

Zexion looked over at the Green Girl. "You gonna be alright?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:23 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She nodded, her legs started to shake and vines soon started to crawl up her legs and arms. The girl looked up again and said shyly, "Hi... Zexion......" She cocked her head to the side a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:37 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She nodded, her legs started to shake and vines soon started to crawl up her legs and arms. The girl looked up again and said shyly, "Hi... Zexion......" She cocked her head to the side a little bit.

"Good you remember me at least." He looked down upon the other ilr then back at Vines. "So, what's the story?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:50 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Good you remember me at least." He looked down upon the other ilr then back at Vines. "So, what's the story?"

"It's sleeping. Lock it while you can, and make sure it doesn't talk its way out.. It's very clever, and can manipulate almost anything, if you let it." she was now looking at the girl again. "MY name is Deishi. You see, Deruku, she well.. Must have manipulated you to think she was innocent and sweet, but you were talking to the demon the whole time. She used some of my power to make her nice. I was blocked out from life for many years, it all started when I, somehow, burned down the whole village. You already know the whole story, I think." Deishi paused, then said in a sadder tone, "I... Dont' really know who you are, just your name."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games