Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Witium spoke for Kraid, "He's a bad omen, that's what he is." He crossed his arms in annoyance and looked to Kraid, "So, what bad news do you have for us today?" The elf loosened a arm and pointed at Kraid, "This better not involve doing a quest, I've gotten sick of those."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:09 pm
"Oh, but they're always such lovely fun!" Kraid spoke quickly and sarcasticly, breaking his serious tone. Quickly regaining his usual monotoned speech he added, "Don't be such a spoil sport." He paused for a second, tilting his head slightly, "And I don't appreciate being called a 'Bad Omen'. You hurt my feelings Witium, you really cut me deep."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Mirado finally turned around and faced the skeletal Kraid. "Demon..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:48 pm
Marten heard the soft rustle of sand behind him, a trick he had learned hunting lizards and other desert creatures. Whoever it was wasn't making their way with any particular skill, which meant they were either drunk or dehydrated. Marten sighed. "This is getting too complicated," he mumbled, rubbing his temples. This would be the third new person, assuming it wasn't another one of the Brother-Leader's cronies, to join the group.

He turned and addressed Idox. "Someone's on their way up. Give him whatever help he needs and decide if he's trustworthy and combat able, we may need him. I will return shortly, I just need to gather a few things from my camp." He walked past Idox, reaching as he did so for the tear in the nether left behind by the Brother Leader. Silently, he disappeared.  

Gredar

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:42 pm
Witium waved his hand and shook his head, "Alright gentlemen, back to the tasks at hand." He crossed his arms again and kept a stern look at Kraid, "Whats happening that we don't know about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:55 am
"Sagor and the Preistly fellow are up to no good, as is the Brother-Leader," Kraid restated the obvious. "Other than that, I'm afraid I have no idea. I was becoming a bit annoyed with the two of them and their god complexes, so I decided to take a break and come follow you people about. But as I can see you're not all together at the moment."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:51 am
"Brother-Leader?" Mirado inquired. It sounded somewhat familiar.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Witium nodded, "The rest are off greeving from Camthalion's death." He tightened his fist as the death of his friend still fustrated him greatly. The elf looked back up to Kraid with ditest, "Right now Miles and I are wondering where they've gone. They've been away for almost the entire day."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:08 pm
"What about who now?" Miles stood straight, looking back over his shoulder to Witium. "Say my name?" He asked, tossing his weapon over his other shoulder and onto his back.
Kraid grinned to Mirado "Just the ramblings of a 'Demon' and a 'Bad Omen'."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:13 pm
Mirado scowled. "Just be thankful I have this ring on..." He then turned to Witium. "Don't you remember what I just said? If you think these friends of yours are in danger, then go find them. Doing nothing with only lead to regret."  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:04 am
Witium looked to the newcomer, "We have no lead to were they are." He looked over to Kraid, "You've been able to find us. Could you find them?" Hesitating to have Kraid help with anything, Witium cringed after he asked. The elf also looked at Miles to see if he had any idea's too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:27 pm
Miles had once again lost interest in the conversation and was instead rummaging through his bag, the sound of clashing bottles ever present.
Kraid shook his head, "I'm only able to find you because Miles is holding onto a stone of mine. Yousei however, did not take a stone from me. And if she had, she would be dead. So no, I cannot find her for you."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:44 pm
Marten appeared a few seconds later at his camp, somewhat dazed. Staggering over to the chest he used to store provisions, he collapsed and retched over it's side. After a quick drink from his flask to settle his nerves, he began to gather weapons for the impending battle. His staff was half buried by his bedroll, and with a wave of his hand he uncovered a smaller chest nestled in the ground. From inside he removed a leather bracer studded with seven gems, the first three enchanted against fire, shadow, and detection respectively, along with a small statue of a squirrel, which he slipped into his pocket. That done, he reburied the stash before stepping back through the portal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:42 pm
"So, you intend to sit back and wait?" said Mirado, a tone of distaste in his voice.  

Masamune 5.0

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:10 pm
Yousei could feel her lungs collapsing as time and space protested violently against their means of travel. Her anxiety and fear assisted in bringing her thoughts back to the present time. She struggled to breathe, her eyes watering as she felt the strain on her ribs... Then, in an instant, it was gone. Before she could open her eyes, she met with a thump the dirty hardwood flooring below. Her head was pounding, and she could barely make out the words of her oppressor. "Nightmare..?" the final word echoed in her mind. What does he mean..? Wincing and gasping for breath, she feebly pried her eyes open and scanned her surroundings. It was a small hut, charred and torn.. She recognized it... Was it--? Her eyes widened as everything was suddenly engulfed in flames. She let out a piercing scream of sincere abhorrence and began writhing in fear as she returned to that day, ten years ago, when all that she knew was gone in an instant, devoured by the same unforgiving flames... Over and over again, the screams of her mother reverberated throughout her mind. Her eyes glazed over as she watched her home being engulfed, once again, by the ruthless conflagration...

~~~

Karasu let out a thunderous roar, pupils retracted and tail thrashing violently as her talons pierced the ground. She breathed deeply, her fangs fully exposed and her head hung low. Very soon, she felt the presence of another dragon and quickly turned to face him, her eyes steely and cold. She almost didn't recognize him in the midst of her rage, but as soon as she did, she closed her eyes and stood there in silent contemplation as she attempted to clear her mind.. After a moment or so, she heaved a sigh and made her way toward her old friend.

~Hello, Graqox,~ she greeted him rather worn, though still attempting to mask her anguish with an august demeanor, ~I assume you've heard of what has just taken place...~

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games