Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Kazen shook his head. "I'm telling you, I know what I saw," he replied. "I know it's hard to believe, but Xemnas' in pretty bad shape, and he's not gonna be around for a while. That Xack guy's power levels are astronomical. I think we're gonna need a hell of a lot more power to beat him." He looked down at the building, and frowned. "What's with this thing? What is this building? It makes me feel... really weird, like I'm falling into the past."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:35 pm
Medevilgirl
(But isn't night puppet also Alchemy puppet.... And it seemed Xemnas always had an eye on that one girl... And would he just send one of his lackies out after Xack instead of dirtying his own hands. I'm sorry if I'm being really annoying, its just ... I don't think Xemnas would be that easy to beat up no matter how powerful his opponent is. He's a sneaky devil after all. )

((idk, is night puppet the same as alchemy puppet/? if so then why not just have one name for all her characters? im not convinced anyway you gotta remember that Xack was pretty much on par with xemnas, a lil stronger actually, at the biginning of this, which is why he revolted in the first place because he knew he was stronger, but on top of that he know has the heart of 2 worlds and the ligh and darkness of 4 other worlds in addition to his own darkness and twilight, plus he has that dark orb and double shadow keyblade now too so its not that surprising that he could beat xemnas quickly))

Seraph look to sora with a grim facial expression. "i'm worried about wat xacks going to do next. he did this to your world so how much stronger must he be now. i mean you and roxas were in your ultimate form and you were slightly weaker than him, before he did this, imagin his strength after this, not to mention that i've felt 2 more worlds lose their light and darkness since this. also xeman's lifeforce is almost gone i can hardly sense it now and if he dies i dotn see how we will be able to stop xack without killing me. But even more, im worried about my princess. i was supposed to protect her but we got seperated before i was captured, and the others with me im not sure if they are still in the dongoune....i was supposed to protect her, if anything happens to Namine i don't know what i'll do."

seraph called aout a weird hollowed out keyblade.

"Once you weaken a heartless enough i can absorb him and store him inside this keyblade, watch." he pointed it to the seemingly dead twilight behemoth and like a vaccume, it began to suck it up.
"we need about 3 more strong ones"  

[PC] Chaos

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:13 pm
Xia felt dizzy as well, as what seemed to be memories tried to push through her mind. A girl screaming as darkness surrounded her as she fell, dead, then disappeared in a mass of rose petals. Her hair was shoulder length and silver, but she had the same golden eyes as Xia, which seemed to look into her mind with fright. "Wh-where should we go now?" she asked the others, feeling a little strange after that sudden flashback and wanting to find Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:04 pm
Xack was taveling through his dark portas when he sensed a lot of hearts nearby, strong ones. so he made a detor and found a grouip of identical people near a wall of hearts...  

PC Chaos the second

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:21 pm
(sorry it tooks so long.. school, ok anyway)

(Riku)

Riku examined the notes quickly, listening to them at the same time, then looks over to the two.

"ok," he says, "Well, we have what we need now... These notes will lead to Xacks destruction, but we need the others help with it. We should go back, there's no reason to stay here now, and if Xemnas is weak, then that just keeps him out of our way for now."

(I still don't see how Xemnas could be defeated so easily, I get Xack is "all powerful" and all that, but seriously, its Xemnas. The guy is brilliantly insane, he wouldn't rush into a battle he knew he couldn't win, not with out playing some serious mind tricks on the other guy, or sending his own miniuns out first. It just doesn't compute with me, Xemnas strolling out, planning to face this massively powerful person head on.... that seems like something an amateur leader would do, and Xemnas is not an amateur leader... I'm just sayin is all. Oh and people do have separate accounts, I know lots who do, so its not surprizing if Night Puppet and Alchemy Puppet are the same person.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sora)

Seraphs worlds sunk Sora's heart... Xack was getting stronger, they were running out of time. Sora gathered that now, Namine and Sazuka were missing.

"Wait," replied Sora, "Riku went to the castle looking for you guys, did you see him??"

By now the rest of the group had over heard Seraphs little speach, especially the part about Xemnas. Axel and Roxas looked quite surprized, but not to heart broken over it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:26 am
Medevilgirl
(sorry it tooks so long.. school, ok anyway)

(Riku)

Riku examined the notes quickly, listening to them at the same time, then looks over to the two.

"ok," he says, "Well, we have what we need now... These notes will lead to Xacks destruction, but we need the others help with it. We should go back, there's no reason to stay here now, and if Xemnas is weak, then that just keeps him out of our way for now."

(I still don't see how Xemnas could be defeated so easily, I get Xack is "all powerful" and all that, but seriously, its Xemnas. The guy is brilliantly insane, he wouldn't rush into a battle he knew he couldn't win, not with out playing some serious mind tricks on the other guy, or sending his own miniuns out first. It just doesn't compute with me, Xemnas strolling out, planning to face this massively powerful person head on.... that seems like something an amateur leader would do, and Xemnas is not an amateur leader... I'm just sayin is all. Oh and people do have separate accounts, I know lots who do, so its not surprizing if Night Puppet and Alchemy Puppet are the same person.)
(Sora)

Seraphs worlds sunk Sora's heart... Xack was getting stronger, they were running out of time. Sora gathered that now, Namine and Sazuka were missing.

"Wait," replied Sora, "Riku went to the castle looking for you guys, did you see him??"

By now the rest of the group had over heard Seraphs little speach, especially the part about Xemnas. Axel and Roxas looked quite surprized, but not to heart broken over it.

(( like i said, xemnas has always greatly underestimated Xack, just like he underestimated sora and riku in KH2 and depending on how the story unfolds it may not even be xemnas but maybe a copy (he made one in the final fight in KH2) or he may have known that if he didnt face Xack, xack would have come to him or would have destroyed the world anyway, we'll just have to wait and se how it plays out.))

"no i didn't see riku or anyone but us, however i can sense riku is there right now but he seems to be about to leave, you guys should go meet up with him in the light protected world, im going to search for my white princess."
and with that, Seraph vanished into a portal of light

((namine where are you?))  

PC Chaos the second

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:51 pm
Xia nodded as she stared off into space. "So, we need to regroup again?" she asked, getting a feeling of being more comfortable being with more people, not to mention leave this place.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:17 am
PC Chaos the second
Xack was taveling through his dark portas when he sensed a lot of hearts nearby, strong ones. so he made a detor and found a grouip of identical people near a wall of hearts...

Hael sensed Xack through his own copies, and quickly panicked as a call came through again. He answered shakily, fumbling with the answer button. "Someone's there, right? Show me on the camera."
Without responding, the copy turned the phone away from himself - a pixelated mess on-screen showed Xack approaching the group.
"Sir, i'm ready to swap if you are. Each of us know how to pilot the ship."
Hael sat calmly, struggling with the memories of emotion that were bubbling back to him in the heat of the current situation. "I know.. If I leave and Namine does chose to challenge her darkness, you won't have my power to aid her. Allthough...this is perfect. The door remains locked, and Xack has a keyblade... I'm swapping now. Get ready to shoot."

Outside Kingdom Hearts, Hael stood his ground, smirking at the dark figure marching towards him. All the other copies jumped against the wall, joining the lattice and flowing along the edges at the whim of the hearts.
"Plan on killing me again, do you? Or is this a simple, pathetic attempt to score a few hearts for the collection?"  

bluepandada

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:46 am
(Hi, man I'm forgetful, I forgot about an entire Rp!!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop )

Draxhirc's body glowed.

Is this the only way?

It must be...............

But why?

If he doesn't return, then human he must be.........

Draxhirc's limp body was lifted into the air, it glowed and let out a phenomenal amount of light, Draxhirc's hair became brown, a smile appeared across his face, and Draxhirc became Richy once more.................

(Richy's new look coming soon)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:50 pm
Kazen's eyes widened. "D-damnit!" he cried, clutching his chest. He lashed out at some unseen enemy, then appeared to return to reality. He shivered. "This place... I want to leave. It's... painful." He glanced over at Xia. "Don't worry, Xemnas isn't gonna die anytime soon. He can't... because I have to be the one to kill him. I apologize to you, but I'll have to do it."  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:48 pm
(Sora gone so long, hanging out with friends, anyways...)

(Riku)

Riku sighed as he made a few more glances at the notes, they seemed complicated, but they need them.

"All right, lets go." He said waving a hand and walking to an exit. "We need to find the others and figure this out."

"I'm sure Xemnas will show up again, but until then, these need to be decoded."

(Sora)

Seraph dissappeared leaving Sora and the gang alone.

"Do..." said Roxas soberly, "do you think Namine is ok?"

Axel huffed out a deep sigh, poor Namine, he thought.

"First Sazuka, and now Namine. What are we gonna do?" replied Sora.

"Well, Seraph did say that Riku was headin back to the place!" said Goofy, "Maybe we should head back, too?"

Donald felt like he needed to add to this, "Yeah, maybe he found something out?"

"But what about Sazuka," said Sora, "We need to find her fist!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:18 pm
Xia nodded and followed Riku reluctantly. She still felt a little uneasy being around those who opposed the Organization, but was still confused about what was going on, so it'd be best to stick with them. "I understand.." she said to Kazen with a sigh.  

The Sphinxyness

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:31 pm
Medevilgirl
(Sora gone so long, hanging out with friends, anyways...)

(Riku)

Riku sighed as he made a few more glances at the notes, they seemed complicated, but they need them.

"All right, lets go." He said waving a hand and walking to an exit. "We need to find the others and figure this out."

"I'm sure Xemnas will show up again, but until then, these need to be decoded."

(Sora)

Seraph dissappeared leaving Sora and the gang alone.

"Do..." said Roxas soberly, "do you think Namine is ok?"

Axel huffed out a deep sigh, poor Namine, he thought.

"First Sazuka, and now Namine. What are we gonna do?" replied Sora.

"Well, Seraph did say that Riku was headin back to the place!" said Goofy, "Maybe we should head back, too?"

Donald felt like he needed to add to this, "Yeah, maybe he found something out?"

"But what about Sazuka," said Sora, "We need to find her fist!"
Sazuka walked away from Xidan when she heard their small group say her name. She walked up to Sora's group carefully and quietly till she stood directly behind Sora. "Are ya'll talking about me?" she asked curiously as she listened to them carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:30 pm
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka walked away from Xidan when she heard their small group say her name. She walked up to Sora's group carefully and quietly till she stood directly behind Sora. "Are ya'll talking about me?" she asked curiously as she listened to them carefully.

(Yey, she's back!!!)

Sora whirled around startled and laid eyes on Sazuka, unawear she had forgotten all about them.

"Sazuka," he cried grabbing both her hands together, shaking them happily, "We found YOU!!"

Donald came up beside her, "We were worried about you."
Roxas smiled at her. Axel also grinned and waved. As did goofy.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:35 pm
Medevilgirl
dragonrebelfire

(Yey, she's back!!!)

Sora whirled around startled and laid eyes on Sazuka, unawear she had forgotten all about them.

"Sazuka," he cried grabbing both her hands together, shaking them happily, "We found YOU!!"

Donald came up beside her, "We were worried about you."
Roxas smiled at her. Axel also grinned and waved. As did goofy.
"Your Sora right? Xidan told me your name, but i'm not sure about the rest of you." she said while looking at the others before looking back at Sora. "Xidan thought you could help me get back my memories, though, i'm not sure if even you could help me with that." she said calmly.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games