Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:23 pm

((I'd make you one if I can...you're more than qualified. Graa we have no Raikage now, which sucks.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Zann Juskarath
((I'd make you one if I can...you're more than qualified. Graa we have no Raikage now, which sucks.))

((i was going to apply 4 raikage but i hate running stuff myself. its a hell of a lot of work))

Bodhisattva Empress

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 pm

((Haha you can only run if you've been in this guild for a certain amount of time...I've only been here for a month or so, so yeah...))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:13 pm

((lol thats good now i cant do it. i know id regret it one day))

Bodhisattva Empress

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:43 am

*after geting fully dressed kotioki went back to hte academy*
he he heeey guys whats goin' on here ? iv herd about snowy-samas desision
and i dont think its god dmn right... well sensai where did we leave off ??
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:29 am

Zann appeared at the academy in a gust of wind, his head and left eye wrapped heavily in a bandage.
"I think we were up to the Tanebi no jutsu (Cinder technique)...am I right?"

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 am

Daisuke re entered the room and gasped, "What happened to your eye, Zann? Are you getting the seki-ragin in your other eye?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:32 am

yes judgeing by the scroll cinder is the next jutsu on the list sensai and hey daisuke

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:03 pm

(( 0_0.....wow the one weekend I go on vacation for 3 days, this place becomes popular...so not cool crying lol. Also idk if this works here. But tommorow is the time skip so everyone goes up 1 year and 1 rank...except Jonin like me DX. But yeah just saying.))

Kiyoshi sat in the corner in the back, waiting for when someone might need his help. He was leaning against the wall and reading various scrolls on different elemental jutsu.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:05 pm

can anyone give me a exsam to become genin rank !? i whana become a genin befor the time skip smile

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:44 pm

((Just so then you can bump staight to Chunin. Yeah they won't allow that. rules are you have to be in your new rank at least a week and show you have a understanding at the rank you are at.))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:58 pm

hey dude iv been here for 4 months dont u think i shuld allredy be at least a chunin stare

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:10 pm

((well if you been here 4 months why arent you a genin yet?))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:05 pm

because i have been haveing trubbles at school and i think that thoas are more important then gaia stare

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm

((So in other words you been here 4 months, but rarely been on in those 4 months. So you think you should be Chunin by now. Yeah don;t think it works like that. And I agree school is more important then Gaia, but you have to actully be here if you wanna rank up.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games