Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nighthawk055

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:25 am
Hello. I am Nighthawk055. If you would like you can call me by my real name, Clinton. I am 15 going on 16. I live in Mishawaka, Indiana. I love to run. This summer for the next eight weeks, I plan on running over 350 miles. I love to run for the sole reason that when I run I feel free, I get to think about what I am doing. I have two sisters and no brothers. That stinks. I go to school and get a 3.8 GPA. I am planning to go to college after highschool. Most jobs now a days require you to have a college degree. Thats really al I have to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:26 am
<33Helloww. <33 My name is Star, I'm a 19 year old reading tutor from South Florida. I live with my boyfriend and another friend in the house I grew up in, which is very cool, i.m.o.

I spend most of my time listening to music, reading, stumbling, and relaxing when I'm not at work. I also enjoy photography and writing.

I'm here as much to meet people as to win prizes. But, if I do win, I think I'll probably use the gold towards my quest, and with what's left over... I think it would be cool to maybe have some kind of contest and give it away.
<33

Star Fyre le Fae

Dapper Dabbler

Cpt Varrus

Lonely Trader

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:31 am
I'm Nycus real name Nyal. I live in England, and that's all I can be bothered to tell. If people want to know more about me then they can always speak to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:42 am
Hi everyone blaugh

I'm SilverAppy, Silver or Appy is fine by me. I am 18 and live in Florida. I go to college and am majoring in Graphic Design. I enjoy Anime, listening to music, reading, drawing, and daydreaming. I spend alot of my free time here on Gaia, its so much fun here and I meet so many interesting people too. I don't have very good social skills in life but on the net its so easy to open up and be me.

I have a horse and though I don't ride him much I really don't care, he is my buddy and I love him even though my mom thinks he is a waste of money right now. I just recently got a job to start paying for him since my mom refuses to pay for his boarding fee anymore so hopefully I'll be making enough money for that. I also have a cat and 2 dogs, I just love animals heart . If I could I would have more pets mrgreen

And just letting everyone know............I am a major anime FANGIRL!!!!!!!!! heart 4laugh LOL  

SilverAppy

Nephrastar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:07 pm
'Ello.
I'm Neph and I'm 16 years old. I don't usually give out my name out to the public of the internet, and in the rare chance I do, I prefer that people call me Neph rather than my real name.
I'll be a sophomore next year and I intend on going to college to get a double major in literature and web design and a minor in teaching. I want to be a computer or English teacher along with an author on the side. One of my other plans is to become a freelance web designer when summer vacation comes (haha).

Right now however I'm a major gamer, pouring out almost all of my free time on Gaia fishing, Dofus, or Silkroad Online. My taste in music consists mostly of Japanese Rock and new age type stuff. Oh yeah, I'm Pagan and I'm not that religious either... as long as nobody forces their beliefs upon me then I couldn't care less.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:44 pm
I haven't posted here in a while, but nevertheless Welcome to the guild!  

StrawBerryApple

S2Teh_Fairy_PrincessS2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Well, my name is Khanh/Suicidal, I'm 13 years old, I live in Georgia and I luffles anime!!I'm gonna turn 14 in a couple more months! HAPPY ALMOST B-DAY TO ME!I'm single but I think I'm in luffles blaugh My parents are currently divorced but they are both married with step mommies and daddies, I have tons of best friends, not friends but best friends 3nodding I luffles animals especially doggies and monkeys! xd I'm Asian, race is Vietnamese, I have long black hair, not that long, I'm rich in my neighborhood, so I'm scared someone might try to jack me money someday xp I luffles writing stories and I luffles playing video games, drawing(kinda), and reading mangas such as Naruto, Chobits, Ultra Cute, Ultra Maniac, Ranma 1/2, Trinity Blood, and more. I luffles my family, I'm the forth oldest in my family, 1 sister, and 3 brothers mrgreen . I luffles commenting on cute avies, and profiles biggrin xd and I luffles voting in the Avie Arenas 3nodding So if you win in the Arena just remember I might be the one who voted you a 8+ in the arenas 3nodding I have a pet hamster named Itachi, and I named him Itachi because he has dark black hair like Itachi and has those two marks between his nose, and I bought him a Itachi wig for his B-Day! so cute on him, and it's so d**m little!I luffles music almost more then anything, and my favorite band is LINKIN PARK!!!!WHOOOO!!!And the last thing I luffles is this guild! and Peasant! xd Well, thats enough about me^^Cya net time in another Forum^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:58 pm
well i've joined this game bye mi friends tellin me to ^^ sweatdrop
to be truthful the way mi friend was talkin about it was makin me think that it wasn't really goin to b fun but hey look at me now i luv gaia and i play it a lot sweatdrop sweatdrop 4laugh
i don't really like to tell mi really stats in the enternet ( mi momma taught me well ) cool well if i win im goin to try to finish mi dream avatar ^^ but it's total is like 1.4mil whee whee im still goin to have to work for the 400k lol u can look at mi dream avatar if u want it's on mi porfile xp
well nice meetin u pplz =^^=
oh and im just addin mi signature cuz i need all the help i can........
( im not really good at businuess ( i lost like around 15k from buyin stuff but endin up not really likin it so sellin bak at market but have to sell at lower price...... crying crying ) and from that u can probrably tell that im kinda young lol)  

AznDestinyKing

AznDestinyKing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:00 pm
oh and by the way i luv anime^^ i like naruto, full metal alchemist, black cat, inuyasha ( maybe ) , and a lot more i just can't remember sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:53 pm
I'm Mega_kyte i come from phoenix, arizona. i'm kinda bad at intros. but who ever posts after this i hope we can be friends  

Mega_kite

Amber_Light_01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:53 pm
Hey! This is Amber here and i like to listen to music, draw, and just do random stuff! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:05 pm
da names killa..

thats all there is to know  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Vernacular Pudding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:23 pm
Well hiii.
I'm Vernacular Pudding (( Formaly Brightside She Could Choke ))
so most peeps just call me Bright ;D
I'm fourteeen I live in New Jersey, home to me and great music which makes it a fantastic place to be ;D
I like reading, music, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, in addition to acting and taking pictures of unexpecting townspeople.
If I do ever win anything here, I'd probably buy me and my friends. . .stuff.
Anddd if there is any extra cash, I'd make a contest, much like Peasants ;D
well thar ya go.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:12 pm
Sir Lionheart, also known as David. Some people call me Ma'am Lionheart, which I don't understand why, but it's kind of grown to everyone. Video Games rule, ACDC rules, classic music rules, and The Mil-A-Day Giveaway rules. That is all. 3nodding  

Sir Lionheart

Fawnriery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:22 pm
i'm jannette(fawnriery or fawn). i'm 17 (almost 18, on july 1). i love the outdoors, anime/manga, drawing, reading, the works basicly lol. i'm really carefree and fun loving. i'm headed to college this september to study to become a profesional dog groomer/trainer and really CANT wait!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games