Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:40 pm
don't worry hikari i have a secret too but it can most definatly be used agaist me  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:11 pm
"Well, just so you know... You need to see this just in case something happens while we're here," Hikari decided. She removed her chocker to reveal a blue crystal held against her neck by a special holder of solid gold. The skin around her neck, going towards her chest and covering her shoulders, was covered in small blue crystals like scales.

"It's a crystal that Aizawa are sometimes born with... They're... we're... called 'Chosen Ones'. Normally us Chosens... there are only one at a time, but if we die it moves on to someone else so that's okay, I guess... anyway, we would be taken to every village's shrine and recieve something called an Oracle... I think it's some sort of power extension or blessing or something. I was four when I recieved the third Oracle and after that my memory's gone.

"During the journey, there are priest-ninja who train the Chosens and get their Tsubasa to develop, since the crystal slows the process ten times the normal speed... but since I'm here alone, there's nobody to do that. But without the Tsubasa, the Choesn's crystal makes the Chosens sick. It also blocks up our chakra networks so even the simplest jutsu become nearly impossible... And in the worst stages, it starts fusing with our bodies. In about a month or so, the crystals are going to reach my hands and everyone will be able to see them. Once my skin crystalizes, the rest of me will, and then I will die. There's supposed to be a cure, but the fact that I'm HERE and not at home means something's wrong there and that they probably wont give me the secret, since it is guarded very strongly.

"And I can't take off the crystal. It won't come off by pulling on it and I was once taken to surgery to get it off and when I woke up it was still on, but I was in a different room. From the rumors, I destroyed the first one when they took it off. I could have told them that, though. In all our myths, the Chosens who removed their crystals became a monster called Spiritua. It makes the body's systems go crazy or something, so I can't remove it.

"So, you see... if I get sick... don't worry about it too much. The doctors can't do anything. Besides, it usually lasts for only a few hours."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:52 pm
ok look *she took out her sword* you see this engraving here this dword can only be held by me or if i decide to have one my child it says the fire that burns within now as you can probably tell im the not the ordanary hyuuga girl well every one startin from my great great grandmother got ones but but my mom and me ours there special now if this blade ever brakes i die if it gets scratched i i get hurt if something chips off i stop breathing basically it control me so im on the line between life or deaths at every moment of every day and my demon makes it worse it may help me in cases like i need more chakra but that anohter thing that can kill me if i don't have enough of my own chakra to go with the demons chakra it can control my body or take over everything if it control me i can fight it back but if it takes everything over i can do anything  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:32 pm
"Then I think it's time for someone like me to step to the plate. Do you think something can be created that will make it indestructable? Like a sort of... titanium coating, mabye? Or a justu that will make everything bounce off once it gets so close? Mabye if I could find some remnants of zircon or polycarbonate or mythril from the ancient wars, something could be done so the blade couldn't be harmed. Zircon is synthetic diamond, but they stopped producing it once the factories and labs were destroyed, and mythril is an excellent metal, but it was also pretty much used up dring the ancient wars for armor and weapons. Polycarbonate repels any form of chakra-based attack, so if we could create a permanent sheath using either mythril or zircon, and inlay it with polycarbonate crystals, it would theoretically be protected. To make it better, I can create a lock for it that nobody but you could open... perhaps a voice recognizer with a retina and chakra-signature scan, since everyone's chakra is different."

Just thinking about a new project dispelled the last of Hikari's worries about the crystal.  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:19 pm
hikari this sword can't be touched or have anything done to it its harmful to my life........... i'm sorry to ruin your idea  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:03 pm
"Bummer... not even to the handle? If I had a few good mechanics to bounce ideas off... Wait, you mean the inscription is the curse? Do you know who made it? Perhaps... Wait, if we find who made the sword, they'll know all the clauses of the curse thing. Once we know everything, we can find a loophole. In the meantime, I could create a duplicate, if you want. That way, you could carry both, and switch sheaths every once and awhile. It could at the very least provide a moment of distraction while you and the real sword get away. And I can make it sharp so you can use it as a weapon. If you have a hard time telling the difference, I can change the fake sword a little, like put an extra mark on it or something. I'm not giving up on getting the cure or the Tsubasa, so you shouldn't have to live in fear of someone harming that sword. What I was worried about is how you'd react if I suddenly passed out for no apparent reason or something." She paused.

"But something about that line... 'the fire burns within'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but would the literal reading, without translation be... 'Ignis intro INCENDERIT'? Because if it is, I don't see any problem with 'the fire burns/glows/shines within'... however, if it turns out to be 'Ignis itro EXUERIT', then we have a major problem, because that would translate literally to 'the fire burns out within', which means either way you look at it, you're running out of time. Now, chances are, your ancestors had swords that had the first inscription on them, but someone has either decided to bump you and your mother off or has made a grave error in searching for synonyms."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:37 am
my aunt made it she also made my mom she ingraved the words well becaome my demon is the giant flaming wolf and its chakra is red and within me like fire and my elemnt is fire and i anger kinda easily but she made me channel some of the demon chakra and she ....well she some how put that into the sword now i have no idea what it translates too but i also have my moms sword and she has the fire element to but i forgot her ingraving but its different from mine but in some way the swords control us and it limits what we can do*she paused* thats what happened nobody killed my mom it backfired she went to far with something doing something with the sword and it back fire....... i know i have more strength i just can't harnes it right now but i know i feel it but if i acual reach that point it would be going to far and the same thing might happen to me  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:10 pm
"Then think of it as being the same caution you should have when using a large jutsu. When channeling large amounts of power, one needs to know what his or her limits are so that one doesn't use too much chakra and get killed. The same should probably go for this. Find out what your limits are. If you ever think that it may backfire, just back off on it and have someone else step in to help. In the meantime, you need to find your aunt and find out the exact meaning of the engraving. So many things are lost in translation that a simple misreading can cause major catastrophes. Some of the most advanced societies were destroyed because they misread the warnings on a blueprint to build a doomsday machine."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:18 pm
my aunt is dead i can't find her she died in the great war along with most of family  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:22 pm
"Then we'll need to investigate," Hikari replied. "Was her home destroyed during the war or is it still intact? Did she have a forge or did she rent out space somewhere? If we could find her research notes, we could do something. There's bound to be someone fluent in these symbols somewhere. I can read the Old Language but not in this script... and I only read it while at home so my grammar's a bit rusty, too."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:22 pm
she lived with us and we lived in the house we were in before we left but i've moved since then i have everything at my apartment  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:05 pm
"Including any research notes?" Hikari asked, almost excited. She tried to calm herself. Even if she were to look at them, they would likely be in code, as many scientists still guarded their research very jealously, and Hikari was no good at deciphering anything but the Old Language.  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:58 am
yea it ook everything all papers there stacked in boxes in my closet i think i can read her hand writing its kinda like chicken scratch cursive though  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:41 pm
"Hmm... Well, with your permission, I'd like to take a look at it sometime, to see if I can help you out. In the meantime, let's get on to that training. What is it you want to work on? I promise I'll try my hardest not to trip into you or anything..."  

Kendansa

Seeker

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:49 am
sure stop by anytime  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items