Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:40 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Stalker! eek Heh, maybe it's because I posted pictures in the BL thread before? (At least, I think I did)
And yes, you really need the bangs cut. xd

Nah, you look like someone I know IRL...like, your face looks really familiar in one of the pictures in particular but I can't put a name to it..

Whatever xd

And yeah, I've got a hair appointment sometime...Saturday, I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:30 pm
MeriThranduiliell

Hey, a balrog plushie! Neat!

Hehe. Yeah. My mom and I made him. It was a present for my cousin. 3nodding  

Niere

Merily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:05 am
Heh, that's a relief, Zurgi. I prefer to do the stalking rather than the other way around. wink

Niere
MeriThranduiliell

Hey, a balrog plushie! Neat!

Hehe. Yeah. My mom and I made him. It was a present for my cousin. 3nodding

It's really cool! Now that I work in a fabric store and get discounts, maybe I should try my hand at making some creative plushies. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:10 am
Meri, in the ren. fair picture you look like my half cousin....only with blonde hair. ninja but I love the pictures.

Niere: Ho crap niere showed us pictures.....I want that fish....are you Gollum or something? (btw, that guy is cute)

@Zurgi: OMG Her head is being taken over by the hair monster. XD

Damn I need to find a picture from when I had that damn afro  

ChewySkywalker

Merily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:41 am
Wow, I mustbe one of those people who looks like someone everyone knows. I could use this to my advantage! Maybe I could be a spy. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:19 am
Pictures from my holidays are in my journal.  

Thaxul

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:25 pm
Random:

Chewy, you totally have the Lebanese flag in your sig. That's awesome! (Don't know if I've told you I'm half Lebanese.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:58 pm
Hironaur
Random:

Chewy, you totally have the Lebanese flag in your sig. That's awesome! (Don't know if I've told you I'm half Lebanese.)

Course I do, I'm full XD I'm first generation American xd Mine were both born and raised there and my parents fled during the war. But that's so awesome! Where's Syffer. If I remember correctly, he was born there  

ChewySkywalker

[C-Zor]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:08 pm
Ok this is me....don't be scared:

User Image

User Image

The first one is the most recent...while the second was only a few days ago..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:52 am
Very lovely Arub Dak. You sort of remind me of this kid that was in my web design class.  

ChewySkywalker

[C-Zor]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:43 pm
ChewySkywalker
Very lovely Arub Dak. You sort of remind me of this kid that was in my web design class.

Ohh yeah? hehehe...people keep saying that I look like someone else!!..hahahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:31 pm
Arub Dak

User Image

User Image

Your hair grew really fast in a couple days.  

Kementari

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:57 pm
ChewySkywalker
Hironaur
Random:

Course I do, I'm full XD I'm first generation American xd Mine were both born and raised there and my parents fled during the war. But that's so awesome! Where's Syffer. If I remember correctly, he was born there
I was born there and lived there for about 13 years. My parents immigrated here about 27 years ago but not because of the civil war. They came to Canada in pursuit of buisness ventures and, as I like to say it, to establish a kingdom for me to rule (which has not happened yet stare ). Life's good here. Life's good there too now but not economically.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:13 am
Kementari
Arub Dak

User Image

User Image

Your hair grew really fast in a couple days.

Actually the one with the long hair was first...hehehehe  

[C-Zor]

Nagarya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:01 pm
SYFFER
ChewySkywalker
Hironaur
Random:

I was born there and lived there for about 13 years. My parents immigrated here about 27 years ago but not because of the civil war. They came to Canada in pursuit of buisness ventures and, as I like to say it, to establish a kingdom for me to rule (which has not happened yet stare ). Life's good here. Life's good there too now but not economically.

Of course you don't have your own kingdom yet. That's 'cuz I already rule the world...but you don't know that yet...until now. ninja  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff