Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7799 7800 7801 7802 7803 7804 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Meta_Fish
Galaxy freakin' rules. That's my favorite game on the Wii.
It went over my expectations.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Hey T you're opinion is needed in the Mother guild's crew area.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Um, I haven't played Galaxy since this one day after my birthday that I got it on. I did play it more than the fire emblem for the wii I got on the same day.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Meta_Fish
Galaxy freakin' rules. That's my favorite game on the Wii.
I've been playing it at my friend's house... I'm farther than him.

But he doesn't play it much, if at all... I have only like 11 stars...

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Um, I haven't played Galaxy since this one day after my birthday that I got it on. I did play it more than the fire emblem for the wii I got on the same day.

WHAT???!!!
GO PLAY IT NAO
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:46 pm

You have your answer Reg. Check it out. It's pretty elaborate.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Diglidi-Dude
Yin Yun Yang

WHAT???!!!
GO PLAY IT NAO

Um, no thank you?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Yin Yun Yang
Diglidi-Dude
Yin Yun Yang

WHAT???!!!
GO PLAY IT NAO

Um, no thank you?

Why not?

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:49 pm

I know how to say no to stuff!

This self help video taught me how 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:53 pm

T you are Aku are now neck and neck for that vice-captain position.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:56 pm

auS-e-Dude
Yin Yun Yang
Diglidi-Dude
Yin Yun Yang

WHAT???!!!
GO PLAY IT NAO

Um, no thank you?

Why not?

I'm not sure. I haven't been into the 3d Mario games as much. Now, there have only been three not including the DS remake of the first of them.

First one, Super Mario 64. That game ROCKED! You could do ninja stuff, like in the boo mansion in the room with the hall of flying books you could do wall jumps all the way down that hall so that none of them hit you.

Sunshine, you could do a larger variety of acrobatics. The little nimble plump plumber. The wall jumping was better, but there wasn't really a good place to do anything ninja like. I liked this game still though. Granted we only borrowed it from a friend.

Galaxy, I have completed the first one or two observatories as much as I can without having gone farther and having comets flying around. I just didn't get into it as much. There are basically no areas where you can pull awesome acrobatics off, yes you can do more of them though. You can do a wall jump off of a back flip and the like, but it doesn't feel as awesome as it did in 64. Nor is there really an feeling of wanting to in that game with the gravity all over the place as it is and the rather large lack of walls.

Yeah, that makes me soun nostalgic but still, I haven't liked them as much with each one. It is the truth.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:02 pm

I finished Super Mario Galaxy a while ago. The life system bugged me, but other than that, I loved it.

Orphie

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:04 pm

I haven't completed SMG...not to say that i hate it(I don't hate it), I just don't know...it's the same with Twilight Princess i finished the second dungeon and that's were i stopped playing, lol.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:05 pm

I'm bored

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Orphie
I finished Super Mario Galaxy a while ago. The life system bugged me, but other than that, I loved it.

Yeah, only 3 hit points, six if you get a mushroom, which isn't often.

One thing I know I did like about the acrobatics, as Yin put it, is the Wall jumping. They made it easier in 64DS, since you don't have to tap the button THE VERY SECOND you touch the wall, and in Sunshine/Galaxy, not only was it easier, as Mario could slide down the wall at a slower descent, you could also wall jump at an angle! Very nice. 3nodding
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7799 7800 7801 7802 7803 7804 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games