Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 pm
The summoning, okay, here it goes. I'm whiting it out because it's kind of a spoiler.
The summons, you fight them first, each one has a different way to beat them. So far, I have 2 of 6 character summons. They are decent in design.
They aren't there for a few turns or anything. They have a bar, that constantly depletes over time or when they take damage. They heal the character, they attack on whatever enemy they can. And then there's a mode you can use to 'ride' them. In this mode, you control them, by using simple button commands on whatever target you choose. each consuming a number of points before the summon is gone. Then there's an attack that uses all the points at once and does a good deal of damage.
To summon you use TP (Technical points) So far, it takes 3 to summon out of 5 points. So once per big battle.

There ya go.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 am
Do you get to control who the summons attack?

And Uncharted 2 keeps on getting better and better. Drake and Sullivan's chemistry, like I indicated between all characters, is much better (Mostly because it's much more hilarious), and even Chloe is becoming more kickass. Grenades are handled so much easier this time around, but I haven't been able to make anybody do a crazy acrobatic flip from a shotgun blast yet ha ha.

Plot's getting a little more intriguing, just because I'm curious as to what happened to all of Marco Polo's men.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am
Well, yeah. I can't really comment on any of that, since I pretty much just agree with you. Uncharted 2 sold 3 million copies in 4 months for a reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Not really. They just attack which enemy you are attacking normally. Even doing damage to multiple targets at once.  

Elliot Salem

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 am
@Elliot: Well, as long as they're not completely random in their attacks I'm keen.

Well, lessee...

I started with the 9 RPGs I got a year+ ago, and now I'm down to 3.

I got rid of FFXII, Kingdom Hearts, Xenosaga, and Parasite Eve because they couldn't keep my full attention to the end (I actually didn't get rid of Parasite Eve, it's just in storage). I'm currently at the point in FFX where it fully opens up so I can do all the shi* load of sidequests, so I put that on hold for a while as I start Dragon Quest VIII; so far, so good. Afterwords, all that is left is what I think I saved as the best for last: FFIV, Chrono Trigger, and Rogue Galaxy.

After RG and MGS3, I will have played every game for the PS2 that I've wanted to. Killer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 am
Dude, Parasite Eve isn't that long. It'd take you like 20 hours to beat. Max.

I was at my friend's this weekend, and he was playing Resonance of Fate, and I actually think I'm gonna get that game before I get FF13. It's pretty badass.

As I'm sure some of you heard, two suicide bombings occured today in Moscow, at 2 different Subway stations. It's pretty messed up. Luckily no one I know got hurt.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:18 pm
My husband rented Resonance last week and he likes it. I only played it once so far, and it's going to take me a while to get used to the battle system (although it is neat).

Good to hear your family and friends are alright Bio. People are ******** crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm
The only thing that seemed kind of tedious is that battles take really long. It's like they're shooting each other with pellet guns. But at least they're fast paced and epic, I guess. Which will make Grinding more fun if I put on some Metal. So I guess it's all good then.

I got over $1000 coming to me on tax returns. But I think I'll invest it in acting classes and not bother getting my PS3 fixed/replaced yet. Good thing no essentials are coming for it anytime soon. God of War aside, but my friend has it, and I'll play it at his place.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:14 pm
Och. Suicide bombers...Humans are not animals. Animals would never do such sick shi*.

So, I decided to replace Uncharted: Drake's Fortune with Uncharted Series on my top favorite games list. As much as I love Uncharted 2 in all of it's vast superiority, I have a soft spot for the original game as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm
See? That's why hard rock and heavy metal are awesome. Cause when the front man is on stage and he says, "Are you people? Or are you ANIMALS!?" Everyone cheers for the animal part.

Well, Uncharted 1 IS awesome. And considering you gave it 11/10, I'd expect you to have a soft spot for it. Unlike Heavy Rain, which I actually have a HARD spot for. >_>  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 pm
Haha, you remember the score I gave to Uncharted when I don't even remember giving it a score?

I'm on chapter 12 in Uncharted 2. Coming up to the train part, which from the trailers I've seen is supposed to be hella epic.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm
I gotta say, one of the most epic things I've ever experience in a video game. It was just awesome. And very technically impressive, because none of the landscape seems repetitive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm
Can't wait.

You know what else I can't wait for? In exactly a month's time my nightmares will hopefully be centered on a certain christmas sweater, fedora wearing knife gloved slasher...

1, 2...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 pm
Ah yes, that soon? I haven't been keeping track of the release date.
But he still won't be as awesome as Englund.

EDIT: By the way, Chase. Me and the band were throwing around ideas. And basically, we decided to make your song our second single. And maybe even talk abou cross distribution. For example, we're gonna be releasing three demos, with about 3 songs each. Each demo is gonna be titled after a song, like our first demo, Lychgate.
So our second demo, we'd title after the song we're doing for your film. And maybe for the cover we'd have either the film cover art, if you're planning to do that. If not, I could design something myself.
But also, we were just brainstorming about releasing the demo as a two disc edition which would include a DVD of your movie. And maybe you could see if you could sell some copies too. We'd divide up all the profits, and this way we're all getting a lot more exposure.
These are just some ideas, but what do you think?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ah yes, that soon? I haven't been keeping track of the release date.
But he still won't be as awesome as Englund.

EDIT: By the way, Chase. Me and the band were throwing around ideas. And basically, we decided to make your song our second single. And maybe even talk abou cross distribution. For example, we're gonna be releasing three demos, with about 3 songs each. Each demo is gonna be titled after a song, like our first demo, Lychgate.
So our second demo, we'd title after the song we're doing for your film. And maybe for the cover we'd have either the film cover art, if you're planning to do that. If not, I could design something myself.
But also, we were just brainstorming about releasing the demo as a two disc edition which would include a DVD of your movie. And maybe you could see if you could sell some copies too. We'd divide up all the profits, and this way we're all getting a lot more exposure.
These are just some ideas, but what do you think?

Haha, great minds think alike. wink

When considering how to go about publicizing my movie, I thought to myself "I wonder if Bio would allow the theme song to be downloadable, or something along those lines, so as to produce more incentive for people to buy the DVD, as well as to help your band get heard." So yeah, it sounds like a fantastic idea.

You know, I'm not very good at art design, so I may just ask you to commission me some poster or cover art. Of course, I'm more then willing to imburse you for your efforts if you undertake such a task.

~

I'm close to finishing Uncharted 2. It demands an immediate replay from me...Well, after FFXIII...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games