Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:22 pm
@ Yalie: Yes, why?

@ Niphy: scream No way- Mrs Mackay is horrible! gonk
Ah, but when I first met Mrs Robertson, she was horrible as well ¬.¬

Eww... The new IT head (I think his name is Mr Trix or at least it's pronounced like that...) is such a pervert! He was flirting with the new head of Geography, Mrs Yates. Though Mrs Yates, despite being 29 years old, was too innocent to notice ¬.¬ I thought that she looked only about 20 when she came- she's really young and sweet-looking.
He was asking about her weekend ("So, I heard you went out for the weekend"- How did you hear that, stalker?!), and kept dropping hints about having lunch together... And because his office is directly opposite the Geography room, he always hangs around the door! Every morning when I come in, he's hovering in the corridor! gonk
I mean, he is really not handsome and has a bald patch. She is MARRIED, for god's sake. It's just so wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:51 pm
Omg rofl Mr. Trix?!!

Silly rabbit trix are for kids! XDDD

Steer is what they call a cow too. and Ew, this Mr. Trix guy makes me never want to touch Trix cereal again. You know I've been wondering, you guys went to the same school, and you aren't that far apart in age. Did you ever meet in school?  

mymiridon

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:44 pm
O.O steer= cow? Erm... -_-;

Yes, when I came in year 7, she was in lower 6th (year 12), so basically we were in school together for two years, in which time we met properly like once (I went to her house). I still remember eating all the oranges and she was like: "Excuse me?! You ate them all! I only had one!" And she used up all the battery on my gameboy playing Pokemon... -_-' She also made me run through our House Entertainment script so she could time it ¬.¬

Have any of you watched the French film LOL? It's so perverted... The French department took us on a trip to watch it, but all the other students there were in like, 6th form, because it was a 15 ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:09 am
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:44 pm
Hey guys, I think it's Tosh's birthday today. Let's send her happy birthday greetings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Minielf
Hey guys, I think it's Tosh's birthday today. Let's send her happy birthday greetings.

Hmm... good idea. 3nodding

@Tosh: Happy Birthday! xd razz  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:34 pm
Happy birthday t0sh!!!!

@LV: lolz, I can't imagine Niph doing that... well actually now I can rofl  

mymiridon

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:41 pm
Happy birthday Tosh! (Even though you're not here xD)

Niphy used to be very into the "House Team Spirit"... If there was any ¬.¬

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:22 pm
ninja Maybe if we do this for long enough, Niphy will get annoyed and post ¬.¬  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 pm
I think someone else has her birthday today-NIPHY!! 4laugh Too bad she isn't here right now, but I'll say happy birthday to her nonetheless.

Come to think of it, I'm not quite sure how old Tosh and Niphy are. I think Niph turns 19 and Tosh turns 16(or is it 17?).  

Minielf

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 pm
I thought niph's birthday was in the spring o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 am
It's t0sh & sin's bdays that are close together.

@LV - It was a long time ago. xD And pokemon ROCKS. And insult Mrs Mackay again and I will actually come and tear your face off with my bare hands. She is an angel.  

Niphz
Crew

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 pm
She- what?! From what I gather, she doesn't give useful criticism on your work, and kills anyone who doesn't hand it in...

O.O.O.O.O.O.O -A devil! -runs-

Apparently Mrs Robertson is best at giving comments on coursework drafts, though I wouldn't go back to her if my life depended on it... gonk We spent a whole lesson last year on just two pages of "Coram Boy"...

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games