Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 pm

I have a clean slate. I don't like to get involved in fights.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I've been in a few fights that weren't anything major. Usually just black eyes and bloody noses. Some kids are just pansies.

o Apollo i

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:40 pm

me eather
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 pm

LyghtVampyre

I've been in a few fights that weren't anything major. Usually just black eyes and bloody noses. Some kids are just pansies.

i just only got in a few fights i had a bloddy arm...and so did the other girl

Rockgirl809

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:43 pm

OOOOOOOOOOO......cat fight! The best, do tell
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:46 pm

I just pretty much got shut down by my gaian GF. I don't see how EHarmony can connect people on the internet. You know what. ******** EHarmony. Well, I didn't use EHarmony, I used Barton Town. Anyone have some problems to complain about, so I can basically put the F word in them and say them back. It would be appreciated. Worst part, she is going after a ******** noob with an avatar worth like 5 mesos.

o Apollo i

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:49 pm

LyghtVampyre

I just pretty much got shut down by my gaian GF. I don't see how EHarmony can connect people on the internet. You know what. ******** EHarmony. Well, I didn't use EHarmony, I used Barton Town. Anyone have some problems to complain about, so I can basically put the F word in them and say them back. It would be appreciated. Worst part, she is going after a ******** noob with an avatar worth like 5 mesos.

rofl The way u put that together was hilarious! lol
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:52 pm

I just really like the part where he says, "You know what. ******** EHarmony" ROFLMAO! rofl

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:52 pm

dont worry lyght, above the little gaian map it says theres 87,224 (divide that by 2, carry the one.....eat a cheeto) that means if half of them are girls, then theres still 43,612 girls out there....minus 1 (******** EHarmony)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Hehe
x3

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Tails1990
OOOOOOOOOOO......cat fight! The best, do tell

it was when i was in eather in 3rd or 4th grade and all i remeber was that we was fighting over something then all of a sudden i scrached her arm making it cave like 1 inch cut bleeding then she does the same thing and next thing you no both our arms were covered in bloodbut i did the most damage
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm

ok. Well 2 weeks after the fight with me and my bud, we got into a fight, 1 on 1. What happened was after school all the little kids would watch the big kids go across the street to the complaex were i used to live and kick the s**t out of each other. Well, I got in a lotta trouble for it, but this fat a** kid came up and pushed me from behind. Then he smashed me in the face so that I was bleeding out of were he cut me. I started to punch him in the face and we were kinda in a stand up fight position but really close. Then I moved over and got the clinch (I forgot to mention to you guys, my da dis a black belt in jui jitsu and taught me how to fight, and i got like 3 ranks in to traditional karate by this time) and I whiped his a** into a car window cracking it. Thank god the car didn't have an alarm. Then I grabbed him be the shoulder and kneed him in the gut and then in the face. By now I have a bunch of blood in my left eye and he is bleeding from the mouth and nose. Then I grabbed him and smashed his head off of a metal stop sign's pole. So now this kid has a broken nose, a cracked forehead, and a bloody mouth. Well, being me with a temper, I got on top of him while he was on the ground and pinned his arms down. He then pulled on my hair so i was being whipped around from my head. Bad choice. I repeatedly punched the guy in the face until he let go. Apparently when I got called down to the office the next day, he had a concussion, broken nose, 3 missing teeth, and had stitches in his forehead. I was like "Good thing that new lady came out and broke up the fight." Then he was like "what?" and I said nothing.... Owe and a grade 8 who was my buddy (I hung out with Grade 7-10 when I was in Grade 4...) picked me up so I didn't hurt him too bad.

Yepp, I'm a little brawler. I currently am only 5' 5.5" tall andI have punched out kids that are 6'+ because they under estimate my fighting skill...

Zombie Swagger

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm

It's only gaia. I probably shouldn't be saying ******** too much. Might be against the ToS. But, ******** My Life. Sometimes. I'm not gonna do internet relationships anymore. We should go burn ******** EHarmony. Who's in?
Koi, mind teaching me some kick a** skills?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Anger management much?

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Koisu Nara
ok. Well 2 weeks after the fight with me and my bud, we got into a fight, 1 on 1. What happened was after school all the little kids would watch the big kids go across the street to the complaex were i used to live and kick the s**t out of each other. Well, I got in a lotta trouble for it, but this fat a** kid came up and pushed me from behind. Then he smashed me in the face so that I was bleeding out of were he cut me. I started to punch him in the face and we were kinda in a stand up fight position but really close. Then I moved over and got the clinch (I forgot to mention to you guys, my da dis a black belt in jui jitsu and taught me how to fight, and i got like 3 ranks in to traditional karate by this time) and I whiped his a** into a car window cracking it. Thank god the car didn't have an alarm. Then I grabbed him be the shoulder and kneed him in the gut and then in the face. By now I have a bunch of blood in my left eye and he is bleeding from the mouth and nose. Then I grabbed him and smashed his head off of a metal stop sign's pole. So now this kid has a broken nose, a cracked forehead, and a bloody mouth. Well, being me with a temper, I got on top of him while he was on the ground and pinned his arms down. He then pulled on my hair so i was being whipped around from my head. Bad choice. I repeatedly punched the guy in the face until he let go. Apparently when I got called down to the office the next day, he had a concussion, broken nose, 3 missing teeth, and had stitches in his forehead. I was like "Good thing that new lady came out and broke up the fight." Then he was like "what?" and I said nothing.... Owe and a grade 8 who was my buddy (I hung out with Grade 7-10 when I was in Grade 4...) picked me up so I didn't hurt him too bad.

Yepp, I'm a little brawler. I currently am only 5' 5.5" tall andI have punched out kids that are 6'+ because they under estimate my fighting skill...

well in brooklyn i was in like 2nd or 3rd grade and there was this girl in like 5th grade..man i jacked her up good...i never knew i was a good fighter this is y i usually fight with my bro so i can take up bad hits...i cant belive he almost brok my arm this one time
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games