Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7831 7832 7833 7834 7835 7836 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Who? Irish? He couldn't hurt a fly.

or Xantos will come back seeking blind, holy vengeance.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 pm

He means the real me, I can be quite the d**k/douche/troll.

Irish-Sama

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:18 pm

MRAGHSFFER
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

I wouldn't quite call Irish a d**k or troll... Douche, maybe.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

lol
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:36 am

If anybody here chews 5gum and finds this symbol: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's a code somewhere on the package. It's for use in an ARG I'm apart of. If anybody wants to give me a code when they find it, I'd appreciate it.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:54 am

Holiday woop.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 pm

thefire158
If anybody here chews 5gum and finds this symbol: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's a code somewhere on the package. It's for use in an ARG I'm apart of. If anybody wants to give me a code when they find it, I'd appreciate it.

Alternate Reality Game?

also a word to everyone:
IM GOING ON MY TRIP ******** YES!!!!!!
I have slaved for 2 weeks and made $400 to go o conneticon and see my GF for the first time. I have known her 4 years now going on 5 soon, and I' so ******** excited.

Sindenky

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 am

Sindenky
thefire158

Alternate Reality Game?

also a word to everyone:
IM GOING ON MY TRIP ******** YES!!!!!!
I have slaved for 2 weeks and made $400 to go o conneticon and see my GF for the first time. I have known her 4 years now going on 5 soon, and I' so ******** excited.

Good to hear that Sin. Yeah, it's an alternate reality game. Most of the clues are pointing for it being a 5gum viral marketing plan. Regardless, it's still fun to participate in.....anybody have a box with that symbol on it? Come on, one of you here has to chew 5gum.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 am

Someone needs to check the kekkai genkai/clan requests. There's like 4 or 5 just sitting there. Including mine razz

FullbusterOrleans

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Just my last little announcement, i figure if anyone misses this others can tell them.

I'm leaving tomorrow to finally meet my GF IRL at Conneticon.
I will be gone from 6th to probably the 12th and will not be posting at all in this time.

Try not to let the Rain village blow up while I'm away, and everyone with Demon/Angel/mark apps, i will approve them when i return. I prey to god that i get more apps for the powerhouse than what i have atm, but it has been put of for some time now. I would prefer to be the one to do these.

The same goes for Custom jutsu, but those are something Shane or someone else can do.

I'm not tied with any RP story atm, so no need to fear that I'll slow someone down lol.

Beside all that and me being hell excited for this trip, i would like to announce my latest project for NUR. I will call it "Why does our Taijutsu suck?"

This project will be a total revamp of the system, and more importantly, the styles. So i know we have people with amazing ideas for Tai and Weapon styles, and i would love to hear them!
Start brain storming, but don't get to set on anything atm. The main goal is making every style useful. Some of our styles are pretty lame or the same as another, but worse. This is dumb, we should have a ton of cool styles and have the village they are born from actually mean something xD

This project is a bit diff than the others i have worked on, and will rely almost 100% on people who care about NUR doing there part to fix this system.

Any ideas you have feel free to PM to me, but please keep in mind i wont be back till the 12th.

Love you guys, dont get yourself killed in my absence.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Good luck!

Crimson Remedy

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 pm

hello
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Sindenky
Just my last little announcement, i figure if anyone misses this others can tell them.

I'm leaving tomorrow to finally meet my GF IRL at Conneticon.
I will be gone from 6th to probably the 12th and will not be posting at all in this time.

Try not to let the Rain village blow up while I'm away, and everyone with Demon/Angel/mark apps, i will approve them when i return. I prey to god that i get more apps for the powerhouse than what i have atm, but it has been put of for some time now. I would prefer to be the one to do these.

The same goes for Custom jutsu, but those are something Shane or someone else can do.

I'm not tied with any RP story atm, so no need to fear that I'll slow someone down lol.

Beside all that and me being hell excited for this trip, i would like to announce my latest project for NUR. I will call it "Why does our Taijutsu suck?"

This project will be a total revamp of the system, and more importantly, the styles. So i know we have people with amazing ideas for Tai and Weapon styles, and i would love to hear them!
Start brain storming, but don't get to set on anything atm. The main goal is making every style useful. Some of our styles are pretty lame or the same as another, but worse. This is dumb, we should have a ton of cool styles and have the village they are born from actually mean something xD

This project is a bit diff than the others i have worked on, and will rely almost 100% on people who care about NUR doing there part to fix this system.

Any ideas you have feel free to PM to me, but please keep in mind i wont be back till the 12th.

Love you guys, dont get yourself killed in my absence.

I have an idea for a weapon style. But it's at its InDev stage. Anyhow, have fun. The Rain's gonna be even slower now. Danged chuunin exams.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
hello

Long time no see!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7831 7832 7833 7834 7835 7836 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games