Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Still, I'm just saying. If they decided to redo the cutscenes into full blown Anime FMVs back then, chances are, those are the ones they're gonna reuse for THIS remake. Either way, so far so fun.

Ah yes, ObsCure the Aftermath. Well, you know I enjoyed it. I hope you do too. If not, maybe you need to get a friend to play it with you, cause that was the case for me. Since it's co-op.

This. It was only fun when a friend played it with me.

Don't worry, Bio, I'll still get to your dream theater comment soon enough.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 pm

It's fine, when you have time.

Hey, I was wondering one more thing about the song we're doing for you. I know you said you want it to have that 1980's vibe, but what kind of mood do you want for it?

Do you want it to be more dark and horrorish? An example would be Judas Priest - A Touch Of Evil

Or do you want it to be more upbeat? An example would be Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

Or what kind of general vibe did you have in mind, if you had to compare it to any one particular song?

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Definitely like Iron Maiden.

EDIT:

Hold on...

Anyways, the Iron Maiden song comparison is good, or this.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Well, we're not quite that glam, but how about something like this?

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:41 am

Judas Priest, even with a gay lead singer, was more manly than Motley Crue.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 am

Could be worse. At least they're not Poison.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:50 pm

AngelaAshford
Judas Priest, even with a gay lead singer, was more manly than Motley Crue.

Lol.

@Bio: Nah. Keep it in the vein of the Iron Maiden tune.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was announced today! biggrin

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm

RE5 Chris is in it. So it's clearly not worth it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 am

lol. We finally get Chris and it's RE5 Chris. -_-
Interested nonetheless.

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 am

Well, if you WERE gonna get an RE character... Do you honestly think Capcom would bring in a design from one of the GOOD RE games? Let's face it, they're way past those.
What I don't understand is, in the trailer, why is Chris fighting a green version of himself? xd
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:19 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, if you WERE gonna get an RE character... Do you honestly think Capcom would bring in a design from one of the GOOD RE games? Let's face it, they're way past those.
What I don't understand is, in the trailer, why is Chris fighting a green version of himself? xd

Thou shall not speak bad of the Hulk! Comparing him to a drug abuser, how dare thee!

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 am

Oh sorry, it's just that they pretty much have the same amount of muscle mass.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:25 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Oh sorry, it's just that they pretty much have the same amount of muscle mass.

I kinda noticed that as well. xd

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

lol, it took a little while to sink in. xd Ha, ha. You're hilarious, Bio. No, seriously, that was pretty funny. Well, I can always hope that they may be going the Tatsunoko vs Capcom route, and rendering all the characters in 3D. Then maybe we'll get an alternate S.T.A.R.S. outfit or something.

And hey, they got the oldschool Umbrella labcoats for the avatars on XBOX Live, so they're not completely over the GOOD RE games just yet.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games