Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7867 7868 7869 7870 7871 7872 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:45 pm
I have a pouty face that kills my friend
And if I make it, she'll cave over anything
o wo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:45 pm
I wanna own a sheep!  

99th Fallen

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 pm
I never use my powers.. unless I'm joking around. I'm too nice for brainwashing..

My friend has a great puppy look. But I have a cold, cold heart, so it does nothing for me.

Haha.. ironic.. Grammar Nazis being spelled wrong.. hehehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 pm
I use it when she teases me to make her feel bad for it. > 3>

And if you scratch my back, it arches
She springs it on me when I least suspect it D;

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 pm
I like being scratched behind my ears.. like, really love it.

No sheep for me, dude.

I have a great mouth apparently, which is why my pouts are so effective. On the odd occasion I wear dark/accentuating lipstick someone tells me they want my lips. It always happens. And then they obsess and I get a little freaked out. So now it's light pinks, clears or nothing at all. Even though I look drop-dead gorgeous with red lipstick. ^^

I just like to cuddle.. really really like to cuddle. But I won't cuddle until they make the first move cause I hate to come off like a creeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm
Sorry Alan, Heroes was on...>.>  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm
So when you said I have a great mouth, I stopped reading for a second. Then I read more and was like " OH". I have a dirty mind.

I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 pm
Ah!
I knew there was something wrong!
He kept insisting it was correct, though...
>..>
I never learned grammar through conventional means, so I don't know the rules.
I only just learned the " 'I' before 'E', except after 'c' " thing a week or two ago...

I was like,
O.o Since when?
::nabs a book from his shelf::
Gasp!
I never noticed!

I do actually say 'Gasp!'
xD
It's somewhat of a playful habit of mine.

My reaction really depends...
Sometimes I'm very sentive to physical contact,
like when I'm in a very bad mood or just sick,
to the point where it can feel like I'm being stabbed with needles everytime someone touches my skin.
Other times I'm ticklish or start purring whenever my head gets scratched.

As for faces, I use a lot of them...
I can't possibly enumerate them all.
Stiffen my face and neck and make my right eye twitch,
the sudden facial spasm,
the jaw-drop,
the rotating revolver barrel and shooting my mouth,
I forgot the others...
Like I said...
Way too many.
I don't use one for any particular situation.
I just use them on a whim.

Nadindel

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:10 pm
Spazz is super ticklish all over
And her weakness is massages
'cause she has many knots in her muscles
A massage therapist could not get them out
My back arches to the point that several people call me a cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm
I'm also super tickleish. Its ridiculous. And i hate being tickled too because of it. Also my ears. Only under certain circumstances are people allowed to touch my ears. When I am asleep is a big no no. I've slapped people before when they flicked my ear to wake me up.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm
I would hit you, Vampie, but I feel bad because it was mostly my fault. I was aware of the phrasing but couldn't find a way to re-word it.

I just keep gasping until someone gets it... sometimes I end up choking cause I keep sucking in air.

I totally understand, Nadi. 's is possesive or a contraction of ~is like that is = that's. Unless we're doing its. Then no apostrophe=possessive and the apostrophe is only the contraction. Complicated, and I still mess it up. Dun't worry about it.. you'll get the hang of it eventually.

I don't cuddle with just anyone, obviously.. actually, I'm paranoid about touch. I hate it when people touch me when I haven't given permission. But on the other hand, I won't touch unless they start it.. so I get pretty much screwed on the whole physical contact thing. Which is why I have a best friend who doesn't care if I molest her! Even if her boyfriend is right beside us^^

Massages are nice.. I used to trade them for back/head scratches with my old bf.. needless to say, the best part of our relationship!^^

I'm no longer ticklish. There is only two places that it works, but basically nobody knows where they are and they are impossibly hard to find.

Frankly, he could join in if he wanted. Me and her are agreed on that. He just takes some convincing.. damn righteous b*****d.

I'm not aware of what my face does. It just acts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:19 pm
Also... the "I after e except after c" rule is probably the worst rule in the English language... because it doesn't apply to several of the words that have i's and e's. Like weird... or leisure... blaugh  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:24 pm
I am back from cooking! :squee!:

What's up?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm
I HATE being touched without permission. Obviously some people I don't mind but when people hang on me, put there arm around me, I shrug out of it. And like Celestial I won't touch someone unless I know they'll let me or they do it first, which sucks because alot of girls expect the guy to make the first move when cuddling most of the time. Just can't do the pretend to yawn and put an arm around the girl. Just seems assholish.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 pm
I never do anything about it. Just smile and let them touch me and wait 'till it's over. I'm much too polite for my own good.

I misread that as 'cookie' and was thinking.. wow, that must have been some cookie to keep you away so long..

People touching me makes me uncomfortable, but I don't b***h about it. I was raised too well. Doesn't mean I like the person any more for it, though.

Damn, it snowed a bunch today.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7867 7868 7869 7870 7871 7872 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games