Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Jims.... i know a Chuunin can use S-ranked attacks! but the limit to any Chuunin is 2-3 at a time! because if you use to much chakra you could kill yourself or just fall unconscious. its a basic fact! and Initial gate isn't S-ranked.... i know that already! ive read over every jutsu in every naruto guild that im in at least twice!

and i wont get cocky about having it because i don't even post in that guild very much anyway!!!!! im to busy in real life to do that! plus im in several other guilds and i even run my own guild! so i have lots of crap to do besides post in a guild that is not very active anyway!

and im sick of your bull s**t! your such a pain in the a** that i was happy when you were sent to the guild jail! because i used to respect you when you weren't such a a*****e to people when they were trying to tell you something nicely, such as to not interrupt a fight that was actually scheduled to happen. scream scream scream scream scream
so do me and a few others a favor and stay out of stuff that isn't your business!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:51 pm

*cough*I asked for the fight to start a*****e...*cough*

Wow. Hold your horses there bub. I was happy i went to the jail too. I didn't have to be around the Suna RPC's. As soon as I got Jounin I was going to leave anyways... then s**t happened. And the reason I was killed by the Death God is a complete bull s**t thing because of a mis-Understanding between Crew members. God mod? Yeha I god modded the F*cking ramen. Well you know what, who ever gets the Shukaku down gets to say they defeated it. How about that? I don't want the demon, you do. As soon as the demon falls down and is done, I'll leave.

BTW: The reason I am fighting the Shukaku is because IRP yes In Role Play, the Kazekage asked me to help Kiara watch over the village. You think "Owe, a bijuu is attacking, let's let it slide!" is something I'd do? No. I am going to protect the village. And one day.... f*ck it over hopefully. If things work out right, i'll get kazekage and then I'll do something for the Shinobi World of TNG and then everyone will be happy.

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Koisu Nara
*turns to audience*

Did anyone notice how I have this retarded avi? Being mad in this suit is like... I don't know, it's that bad... it's just too funny.

.........I noticed
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:56 pm

fine call me a a** hole because ive put up with crap like that all year from stupid football players who cant even do math worth s**t. and will probably end up going to college to just look for babes.

and yeah as soon as i hit jounin i was also going to leave Suna anyways... and I did! also look in TNG i already posted something.

BTW: im a Chuunin just like you. i can handle it. so lets just forget this and move on like mature people. or we can stay little kids and b***h the ******** Ramen out of eachother.

(( wow gaia sucks balls at blocking cuss words!))

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Looks down
Em, I'm just going to try and join Cloud Village. Question though. Why is all the Mist or Rain village in Cloud or something?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 pm

_Manpish_
fine call me a a** hole because ive put up with crap like that all year from stupid football players who cant even do math worth s**t. and will probably end up going to college to just look for babes.

and yeah as soon as i hit jounin i was also going to leave Suna anyways... and I did! also look in TNG i already posted something.

BTW: im a Chuunin just like you. i can handle it. so lets just forget this and move on like mature people. or we can stay little kids and b***h the ******** Ramen out of eachother.

(( wow gaia sucks balls at blocking cuss words!))

I am now redoing the whole post so it is not so hard on the eyes of someone who can use the shift key.

Fine call me an a**hole because I've put up with crap like that all year from stupid football players who cant even do math worth s**t. And will probably end up going to college just to look for babes.

And yeah, as soon as I hit jounin I was also going to leave Suna. Anyways...And I did! Also look in TNG I already posted something.

BTW: I'm a Chuunin just like you. I can handle it. So lets just forget this and move on like mature people. Or we can stay little kids and b***h the ******** Ramen out of each other.

(( Wow Gaia sucks balls at blocking cuss words!))

All better.

o Apollo i

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Wait, I thought you were in Grade 8? Owe well, I don't care.

So what. OMG! Look out! A football player! Eek!

Just so you know, I got bullied once by a football player, then guess what, the other football players kicked his a** and bullied him. It was funny. That's because i know everyone on the football team. Just get in their good graces and they'll be buds with you.

Owe at my school, some of the geeks play football. And those geeks are really good playes...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 pm

im in highschool....

wow football player....

yeah i got bullied once two years ago by several football dudes... then i found out that one of the football players was realy just going through tough times so i helped him out and he became my friend. so now i have played football for two years and have made friends with all the foot ball players at the middleschool and highschool now.

yeah i know! we had several people on our football team (including me) who were advanced math students and we Fing made it so our Team won all of our football games for two years!

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Ok guys I think I figured out what my RPC should look like eventually. It'll take me all summer to get it but I think I'll get it eventually:

User Image
Total Value: 192,003 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
In Da Hood Gold Necklace
White Neko Cosplay
Year One Soldier's Sword
Skittles Crazy Core Contacts
Death Whisper
Masterpieces
Clown Nose
Cig
Romani Glasses
Stone Guardian Mask
Neutral Starter Rocker Guy Jeans

Yep. It'll cost me lots... lol. I figure I have about 67,660g to spend on it. So I still need to find out how to get the other 130k lol ^^
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 am

Manpish: NICE

Koi: Go 4 it 3nodding

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:07 am

@Fenrir: yeah i know... and by then i had already been going out with my girlfriend for over 7 months.... but thats a whole other story that i wont tell you guys for personal reasons....

Edit//: well now i have to get offline. bye people.

she dumped me before the big game....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 am

.....my new character looks like a dork gonk

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:51 am

Fenrir Graveheart
StalkDaNight
WAIT!!! Whats the jutsu? Fenrir I implore you what does the light jutsu do I'm going to be seriously pissed if he just genjuts'ed us.

Eh, I don't really want to ruin the surprise. I will tell you that it doesn't matter what you do with his body though.

Oh, and about sypher. Being able to "feel everything happening in the world" sounds like some santa claus bullshit. I don't see how those would be your "sensors" anyways and it doesn't seem very fair. I suggest coming up with a more creative and respectable way of discovering Zeramaru's (fake) death.

LOL when I wake up from my coma you are all dead smile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:57 am

OH and for those who dont know... TERA LALA JOO ARE PREGNANT!!!!

JOKE

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 am

GRRR scream scream scream

Well havock dont stay happy... Zeramaru's body is still heartless and its a good guess we should separate you and your puppets... just in case you managed to make a switch...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games