Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Of course. cool
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Has anyone played Monster Hunter Tri?

My husband and I love it! If you've played one of the others, the controls are easy to learn. The only problem I've had was with swimming.

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:02 am

The only Monster Hunter I'm gonna play is the Monster Hunter side quest in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

Man, I wish you could add credit to your PlayStation Network account from PayPal...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Sadly, no Monster Hunter Tri for me.

But I'm doing FF overkill at the moment.

Whenever I go to my ma's (Which is only once or twice a week), I play FFX and FFIV late at night (The only time I can play it there).

I put FFX on hold a couple months ago so I can list all the available sidequest for me to do (Which I still haven't gotten to yet lol), so I'm currently playing FFIV. It's a little too old school and basic for me, but I don't think it will take too long to beat.

At my pop's, where I technically live (But that's not for the guvmint to know, heh heh... ninja ), I'm playing FFXIII and now FFVIII.

I put FFXIII on hold to take a small break from it. In three weeks time, I've nearly made it to the thirty hour mark. I'm at the point where I finally was given control of my party...Finally. Jeez. Haha, but anyways...

So I just popped in FFVIII. And all I have to say about it is...God dammit. I forgot about that addicting little card game it has. F***, now all I have the desire to do is catch 'em all...Err, uhh, I mean collect them all.

So, I presume with that FFVIII will be the longest FF to beat.

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Because of the draw system, yeah it is. xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 pm

AngelaAshford
Because of the draw system, yeah it is. xd

Hmm.

Here's how I see it.

I'm going to be very casual with the draw and junction system.

I look at it this way:

If when I was 9/10 years old I was able to get up to halfway through the third disc without every truly grasping the concept of the junction system, I think I could get to the same point with even less effort nowadays.

Now that I find the junction system way more interesting, though, I will play around with it more. But I don't want to take the time drawing 99 curagas just so Squall can have 9999 HP when he doesn't even need it at that point in time. I say that point in time because I don't doubt that there will be a time (Probably torwards the end, I presume) where I will need to take the time to do such things.

But, at the moment, I'm just gonna enjoy the experience, or else risk the chance of losing interst in the game.

I'm usually skilled enough with RPGs that I don't have to grind oft, if never at all; so when I do have to, I tend to lose interest a lot faster than other people. So I really don't want to do all that drawing anyways, heh.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Actually, Regens give you more HP than Curagas, when you junction them, but I'm pretty sure that nothing is better to junction to HP than "Full Life", of course, I could be wrong, since I am fairly drunk at the moment. xd

But here's the thing, I don't like that Card Game much. If you DO, then it's all the better for you because if you play the card game enough and win plenty of cards, then if you have Quezacotl's Card Mod ability, then you can just use that to convert your cards into Magic, and you don't have to spend all that time drawing.

Good times, y'all!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:28 am

Haha, drunk typing.

I once promised my friends in another guild that I would come back hammered from a party and type something in the main chat forum.

...But, I drank way too much (Hooray for beer pong winning streaks!) so all I did when I stumbled home was take a veeery long pis* (TMI?) and pass out abruptly on my bed, pants not fully zipped up.

So, what's the occassion? Celebration, party, or drinking for the fuc* of it?

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:31 am

Well, my friend just finished school, and in a month he'll be going back to Kansas... But ********... They're sadists. Always giving me mixed drinks, until I end up feeling like s**t. I'm okay now, though... Well, sorta... x_X
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 am

Sounds like good friends to me haha.

Word of advice: To avoid suffering from a massive hangover, try and remember in your shi*faced state to take two aspirins right before you go to bed. I saw it on an informational show once, and appearently, out of all the available options, it's the best way to wake up feeling fine after a hard (or to me good) night of drinking.

The More You Know.

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:53 am

Yeah, if you don't grasp the junction system, you'll be ******** by the end of the game.

How to Hack a Hangover

I got hammered last night, too. On piss beer. Goddamn Bud Light. I wish I drinking a decent brown ale, like the dude in this vid.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:03 am

Thee Stranger
Yeah, if you don't grasp the junction system, you'll be ******** by the end of the game.

How to Hack a Hangover

I got hammered last night, too. On piss beer. Goddamn Bud Light. I wish I drinking a decent brown ale, like the dude in this vid.

Dude, I'll take Bud Light over Heineken any day. Talk about piss beer. But yes, Brown Ale sounds better. Don't think I've had it yet, but it just sounds better.

That video was cool. I'll see if I can try it out next time, though Orange Juice and Soy Milk Fruit shake sounds pretty nasty.

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 am

When did Newcastle become Heineken...? Heineken isn't piss beer; it's skunk beer. Bleck. Same brewery company, but definitely not the same thing. Newcastle is actually pretty good.

Haha, I think it'd be fine. Since I enjoy both orange juice and soy milk immensely. xd
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Well, I don't really get head aches after drinking. I just end up with mild nausea for the whole day.

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:15 am

Ah, FFVIII. 'Tis all comin' back to me now.

Love the setting and...I dunno how you describe it...industrial jazz(?) soundtrack.

I hope you're right about Squall, Bio. I really dislike his emoness at the moment. The other characters are cool, though: Zell the dork, Selphie the tomboy, Quistis the whip wielding dominatrix.

Also like the school days feel. But as I say that, I realize something: You must REALLY love the school days feel, Bio, because not only do you say FFVIII is your favorite FF, but you're also gaga over Persona. Huh, it all makes sense now.

Haha, I've spent prolly 3+ hours on the card game and have accumulated more than half the entire collection. But hey, I was able to get my weapons upgraded right away by doing so.

Like I said, I love summoning in RPGs, and FFVIII prolly has my second favorite summoning system in an RPG (Thank God for boosting).

What else? Haven't been totally playing around with junctioning system, but it's a lot less complicated than I thought it was...Once you learn how to properly use it.

Hmm...Guess that's all at the moment.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games