Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7892 7893 7894 7895 7896 7897 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:50 pm

Zephyrkitty
golden_ninja91
Random, but does anyone here actually know the story behind mudkips?

From what I've heard, 'i herd u liek mudkips' was used by someone on DeviantArt to try to get another person to join a Pokémon club. Like everything, 4chan found out about this and it became a meme.

For future reference, nothing starts on 4chan. Someone does something, 4chan finds out about it, and it becomes popular and overused.

And then 4chan thinks they own it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:51 pm

Ribbin
Zephyrkitty
golden_ninja91

From what I've heard, 'i herd u liek mudkips' was used by someone on DeviantArt to try to get another person to join a Pokémon club. Like everything, 4chan found out about this and it became a meme.

For future reference, nothing starts on 4chan. Someone does something, 4chan finds out about it, and it becomes popular and overused.

And then 4chan thinks they own it.

Pretty much.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:55 pm

I had a good time.Watched Predator then First Blood.

Remember kids, GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Hey Cult.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

golden_ninja91

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Zephyrkitty
golden_ninja91

>.>
Oh, I read some a*****e-guy who posted-was trying to make fun of a retarded kid dresses like Ash on Halloween. Asked him if he liked mudkip, says yes, then asks him if he would make love to a mudkip, takes out a mudkip doll, other kid grabs it from him, drops pant and does lewd things to said doll. Fight starts, kid's mommy threatens to sue, burning doll thrown in library.
Maybe the dude read it from DA and decided to proceed to be an a*****e
Yeah...4-chan is quite the cesspool.
Whatever that means.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:08 pm

golden_ninja91
Zephyrkitty
golden_ninja91

>.>
Oh, I read some a*****e-guy who posted-was trying to make fun of a retarded kid dresses like Ash on Halloween. Asked him if he liked mudkip, says yes, then asks him if he would make love to a mudkip, takes out a mudkip doll, other kid grabs it from him, drops pant and does lewd things to said doll. Fight starts, kid's mommy threatens to sue, burning doll thrown in library.
Whatever that means.

I've heard that story, too. I think it happened after the DA thing, but I'm not sure.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:08 pm

I pretty much hate 4chan.The ********.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 pm

Zephyrkitty
golden_ninja91
Zephyrkitty
golden_ninja91

>.>
Whatever that means.

I've heard that story, too. I think it happened after the DA thing, but I'm not sure.

Of course.
Well, 4-chan sure is one of the best ways of making things popular.
It's pretty sad that there are people (many in this thread) who's entire sense of humor revolves around the use of memes.
I could give a name, but he might get angry and...>.>
Yeah, but you could probably take a good guess.

golden_ninja91

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:25 pm

Wow. I'm chatting with a tech support person from HP for help on how to install my printer, and she asks me to let her know when I open this link, so I tell her I've opened it and just.. Wow.

Alison: Matthew, you are perfect and excellent.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:27 pm

Meta_Fish
Wow. I'm chatting with a tech support person from HP for help on how to install my printer, and she asks me to let her know when I open this link, so I tell her I've opened it and just.. Wow.

...what?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Regulust
Meta_Fish

...what?
Alison: Are you able to view the webpage titled as " HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers "?
Matthew Luper: Yes. It is open.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Tonberry Crunch
I pretty much hate 4chan.The ******** class="clear">

I really don't hate 4chan much as long as they do their own thing, but it really pisses me off when they're extremely racially insensitive. Maybe I'd blow it off if it were actually funny, but it's not. I hate it when they use the n word to describe everything negative. And if you make them mad, then only have one insult for you: *****. I swear, that's it.
@ Fish
Lol, next time, go to Rom's thread and do it.

golden_ninja91

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Alison: Its been a pleasure assisting you today. May Health and Happiness be yours in all the seasons.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:35 pm

golden_ninja91
Tonberry Crunch
I pretty much hate 4chan.The ******** class="clear">

I really don't hate 4chan much as long as they do their own thing, but it really pisses me off when they're extremely racially insensitive. Maybe I'd blow it off if it were actually funny, but it's not. I hate it when they use the n word to describe everything negative. And if you make them mad, then only have one insult for you: *****. I swear, that's it.
@ Fish
Lol, next time, go to Rom's thread and do it.

I don't like the overuse of sexuality or gender based insults, either.

@Fish: rofl

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:37 pm

I rarely go on 4chan anymore.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7892 7893 7894 7895 7896 7897 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games