Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7895 7896 7897 7898 7899 7900 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:44 pm
I'll ask him if he has a copy
& YAY for new buttons and finger twitches xDDDD
&& YAY for being gay ;D

Boys suck in my opinion
Being one that likes my own kind
They never know what they want
Till they're like in their mid twenties
& That just takes to long

*stares at Nad*
o.o;
*throws him a box of tissues*
....I think someone needs to give him some love

I love you EKKKKK
If only everyone was so "Fabulous"
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:45 pm
D8<
Yeah, Spazzy!
People who talk to themselves are good and delicate creatures!

A wise man once said:
A man of genius can hardly be sociable, for what dialogues can be as intelligent and entertaining as his own monologues?
::is an excuse::
::real reason?::
::is a lonely little ******** with barely anybody to converse with in college::

O 3O
REALLY, CELESTE?
NADI DOES NOT SUCK!
NADI IS AWESOME!
::raises butcher knife::

Nadindel

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:48 pm
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll do my best to stay detached (although being a girl...ugh thats so hard! I've already started to get attached which scares me)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm
I LOVE YOU, TOO MOMO. ;DD

HEY CELESTE! X3

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:51 pm
Damn it, Nadi! Don't cull my hopes for university! I'm already stuck in a cesspool filled to the brim with shallow airheards. University is my only hope for actual social contact beyond my tight circle. People keep assuring me that I'll love it.. I'm highly doubtful.

Thanks Fallen! Did I ever have a nickname for you? I think I did.. but I can't remember..

I miss my best gay friend... he's off at Cambridge getting a Math degree. Sigh. I'm never quite sure why I like that boy as much as I do...

O.O

::scrubs her mind of the mental pictures that are forming::

Elphie, don't generalize! xD There's a female robot here who very much defies your statement. ::huggs:: It'll be okay, besides, if you're leaving soon, not much to lose, is there?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:52 pm
Elpi is rationalizing things so she doesn't feel like an idiot for getting attached so quickly xX  

Elpinoine
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 pm
Roommate drives me crazy xD
She practically yells to herself, all the time, while we're BOTH trying to watch TV
I have no idea how she knows what's going on, because I certainly don't

Just now she got up, blew her nose while whispering to herself, and then laid back down

Spazz has no college friends
Just a couple
I'm hoping moving into an on campus apartment with an old high school friend will broaden my friendships.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:56 pm
I wish you luck Spazz!
Your roommate sounds ....
slightly nuttier than me xD

El I get attached way too quickly too
It happens so don't feel down
It just means you got a big heart!

& Celeste I think you did too
But that was like ... 2-3 years ago
& I can't even remember all of last week xDDDD

How are you EK!?!?!?!

99th Fallen

Nadindel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm
Nadi will be moving into the same college campus as his best friend in the next semester, hopefully!
He is a social and likeable guy!
I will use him like a puppet to broaden my relationships with these homo sapien creatures!

Don't yell at Nadi!
; 3;
Nadi has low self-esteem...
::crawls to a corner::

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm
I'm going to suck at Uni. I have no drive to randomly start conversations with people. So I will have no friends. I have accepted this and hope to see all my 3rd and 4th year friends sometimes in the hallways as rations of my social sanity.

You should narrate for her, Pazz! "Roomie gets up from the chair slowly and hears a feminine voice speaking in a monotone. She turns quickly to the source of the sound and stares down her opponent until they shut up............... briefly. Now our heroine sighs in angst and moves to the cupboard where the legendary tea leaves are gently enclosed in paper. Not so very appetizing. Settling instead for the tinned hot chocolate mix she sends another glare towards the monotone, buying her a few more seconds of blessed silence....."

It's even more annoying than the copycat game!

Ah, well. I suppose I'll have to find a new one. Not sure what it'll be yet. We'll wait for the nickname to descend from the heavens.

Sorry Nadi. ::patpat:: I intended the same.. but that friend of mine is leaving me to follow her boyfriend over a province. Which means I'm starved of him too. Which sucks. Cause now I have no friends. My only other close one is in a completely different program..

For your information: MY LEGS STILL ******** HURT!  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:03 pm
I'm a super doormat. xDD
I won't do anything that could end up making a roommate mad at me
I quietly sit and take their annoying habits
Like smacking IMPOSSIBLY LOUD on food whenever they each
Which is constantly, in this case.

I have to live with her for another semester and she has told me stories of the hell she's put past roommates through
e _________e

Also, I always miss one question on my quizzes
It's really annoying Dx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:09 pm
Hehe, funny story. I brought a book to class for the first time in years cause I really needed the escape, but in my french class our teacher tries to get us to read french magazines in our spare time. Anyways, I finished a reading comp test about 20 minutes ahead of everyone else and proceeded to look at him imploringly. He told me to pick up a magazine. Sigh.

But he knows I hate magazines. So instead he gave me our french textbook and marked a bunch of stories I should read. Being the principled woman I am, I could not go back on my claim and instead pouted while reading the story he suggested. About 2 pages in he comes over and hands me a sticky. In rough translation:

My dear Anna. Once you have finished reading one story you may read your English book.

(It sounds much sweeter in french) On the bottom was a mark: 25/26.

Turns out the class average was 54%. He had been planning to return my test to me to let me go over my mistakes.. but then realized there was no point and gave in. And he even lowered the score by two. So I felt no need to argue the one question (My answer was the umbrella answer, and thus more correct) because I was already over 100%

Being good at reading never felt so good.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Nadindel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm
::wipes his feet on Spazzy::
You know...
She's right!
Strong enough to wipe the mud off and soft enough to let my foot sliide!
Absorbent, too!

<333
I love exploiting!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 pm
; ______;

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Nadindel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm
::patpat::
I still love my exploitable and quirky little Spazzy!

::dashes out the door and comes back in::
Alright, now...
lie down,
I've gotten mud into iffy places on my shoe and it's hard with you standing up, Doormat!

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7895 7896 7897 7898 7899 7900 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games