Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:32 am
Icicles are filthy. Because the water drips off roofs and stuff. Really, have you ever put an icicle into a cup and then melted it? I did and there's debris in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:44 am
I would stand in line for this

I hate icicles.
But every time I see one, I think "Damn, that would make the perfect murder weapon," because I`m strange like that.

I seriously want to kill someone with an icicle. Or a piece of ice shaped like a bullet. >:3

@Ta- I`m totally going to pound on the doors if there`s anyone doing that in the bathrooms of the science building now.
Even better, I`ll go into the men`s room and do it.

Hildr

Clever Goat

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:38 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Thrusty: xD What?

Cosmo
25. While your guy is giving you oral sex, take his hand and show him how to stroke you at the same time.
26. There's this yoga pose my girl does when we're having woman-on-top sex: She sits on her folded legs and leans over so her breasts rest on her knees, her arms stretch out in front of her. Her grip is so tight, I see stars.
27. Get your guy to kiss your V zone the way he'd kiss your mouth, massaging his lips against is it rather than using his tongue to stimulate you. The softer touch is more arousing.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:30 pm
ninja ninja ninja  

xXtheHypnotistXx

sweetheartpucca

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm
To reply to the whole "doing it in the bathroom" thing:
A few years ago this chica named kelly at my school got caught giving head to some guy in the bathroom. So now whenever something simillar happens to someone else people say they pulled a Kelly. xp
It's pretty humorous. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:48 pm
Lol. Not sure if that happened much in my old highschool.

@Rguillen300 - Do not post if you have nothing that contributes to the thread.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:24 pm

OK. . . Poet`s curious.

Wtf is a V zone? Everything I can even somewhat think of is really absurd.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:32 pm

I'm thinking it's Cosmo's polite way of saying v****a.. yet they've used it while talking about guys too.. but they explained that one as being those crease lines by the hips that point toward the crotch kinda *bad at explaining things* But yeah.. the rest of tip 27 makes me think in that one they're taking about the v****a.. cause the other explanation wouldn't make sense.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Wooo~

So I got a comment about how some of my Cosmo quotes are from the male prospective. For the record these tips come from men and women, some are how-tos and some are recalling experienced. I'm writing what the mag says as opposed to re-wording them. So there you go. =P In case anyone else was wondering about that.

Cosmo
28. Ride him reverse-cowgirl style while he grips your ankles.
29. Every guy, no matter how old he is, secretly fantasizes about playing student to a mature, more experienced teacher. Suggest this role-playing game one night and you'll make his dream come true.
30. Take oral sex one step further by cupping my family jewels in your mouth one at a time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:23 pm
i didnot get 16  

Dark Mr

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Okay, guys from now on if you're referring to a tip quote it or say something other than just the number cause I don't wanna keep looking back to pages. >_< Err 16, it means to like squeeze them, but you don't wanna be too rough cause they are pretty sensitive down there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:35 am
Cosmo
29. Every guy, no matter how old he is, secretly fantasizes about playing student to a mature, more experienced teacher. Suggest this role-playing game one night and you'll make his dream come true.

And Then, He Said (Wrote):
I don't want to do that!!!
Will this mean that I'm not a guy???
eek
I'm startig to get worried about that!!!
xd
And Everybody Listened (read)!!!

JenissonX

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:20 am

Someone else told me they didn't either. Occasionally Cosmo is really dumb. lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:12 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

I'm thinking it's Cosmo's polite way of saying v****a.. yet they've used it while talking about guys too.. but they explained that one as being those crease lines by the hips that point toward the crotch kinda *bad at explaining things* But yeah.. the rest of tip 27 makes me think in that one they're taking about the v****a.. cause the other explanation wouldn't make sense.

I see. . .

Why can`t they just use the damn word?! D:

@Tip 29 && Jenisson - I told my husband about this just now, and he was all "OMGWTF?" and got this look like he wanted to throw up a little on his face.
I think it`s `coz his principle in high school was a stripper|hooker on the weekends.
No joke. Several high school friends of Alan`s went and saw her dancing one night. I seem to remember one of them smashing his face against something. . .

Hildr

Clever Goat

XxPandaxMuffinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:13 pm
User Image

Poet: XD I'd do that too if I were a guy and I saw my principal being all skanky and sluttish =/ Kinda gross to see your principal doing that D;

Anyway, all of the tips are awesome, some you just kinda have to think about to really get the idea of [edit] it. :T

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games