Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

xSuicidal-Memoriesx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Hello every one, my name is Moe and here is some background information about me. (And I apologize is mis-spellings)

Games: (Off of the top of my head)
~Super Smash Bros. Melee
~Mario (Old school man *I miss those)
~Halo (all of them)
~Guitar Hero
~Rock Band
~World Of War Craft
~Star Craft
~Guild Wars

I'm 14 years old, and I'm a freshman in High School.
I'm considered "Goth" (and I apologize to you if labels offend you in anyway.)
I currently have purple streaks in my hair, soon to be neon red and I wear black, constantly.
I like to take pictures, and I write a lot of poetry. (there are several in my Journal on gaia)

Well, that pretty much me. If you want a further description, check out my profile.
See ya, and thanks for reading. ^-^

~Moe~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:54 pm
Hallo everyone!!!
I'm 16 and go to boarding school in England, so no tv consoles for me D:
Instead I have my best friend, my nintendo DS.
I'm obsessed with the games Golden Sun I and II and the Phoenix Wright Series. Oh, and Hotel Dusk.
So yeah.... Hii~  

Moweww

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Hey, I'm glad to be here at the nintendo Cult, I think I'll Like this Guild. As I told the moderators in my request, I LOVE nintendo games. I have, (or have access to, because some belong to my brother and not me, but I play love them a lot.) every nintendo system since N64. and about 60 games for GCN. 15 for Wii, and 12 for DS and 8 for GBA. (I sold a lot my my GBA games I no longer play recenty, for new games) My favorite nintendo series is Fire emblem. I also enjoy Namco's "Tales of" series equally as much. Tales of phantasia is one of my 8 GBA games, as is fire emblem sacred stones. I don't own the first gba fire emblem however. I also have tales of symphonia and Fire emblem path of radiance for GCN, and fire emblem radiant dawn for Wii. And allow me to also state that I love dragon ball z games as well. I get almost every one that comes to a nintendo console, I am much looking foreword to BT 3, which I may be getting for christmas. And one more thing: It may be neeless to say, but I also like zelda games a lot, stare and I have all the games that came out since the N64 days.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:15 pm
Hey I'm new to this cult. Although, I am an Nsider from the Official Nintendo forums and I know alot about Nintendo Franchises and video games. biggrin  

CmegaMighty

nuGen Staff Gaian

icehunter888

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Hey guys im new here and I love anything to do with Nintendo! My two favorite characters are Mario and Link! i have only just recently gotten myself a DS and I LOVE IT!!! well, thats all for now so. later...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Hi guys I'm Bryan.

I'm just a computer geek and a big fan of the angry nintendo nerd.  

blackrgame

koolio121

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:57 pm
Hey guys im new to the cult. Im a big Nintendo fan boy XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:30 pm
Heey, I'm Yuki and I'm a Nintentard :3 I'm new on here and Gaia, so I hope I'm doing this right x:

Legend of Zelda is pretty much my favorite thing ever, and I'll do almost anything for any sort of LoZ paraphernalia. ALMOST, being the key word :B

My worst Nintendo experience was when my mom threw away our Famicon because it was broken ;___; I don't care if it was broken, mom, it was awesome. And brown. ;_;  

candyviolence

PliR

Chatty Poster

3,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:40 pm
Hi, I'm Plir. Not much of a Nintendo fangirl or what's the other one? O yes, Nintentard. Just ♥ my Gameboy SP (yeah I still have it) and NDS (♥xINFINITIY).

I appreciate Nintendo for their new approaches to gaming and creativity. I wish thou I wish they were more into graphics (because I love hi-rez). Also, how they try to bring people to video games instead of sticking with the self proclaimed 1337 "gamers." I respect them for what they've done and what they are doing.

Games I LURV is Okami, Ico, Shadow of the Colsysi (yeahican'tspell), SC II & III, PokeMon Silver version, Guitar Hero II, Legend of Zelda: PH, Kindom Hearts series, Rez anddddd Police 911.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:48 pm
Greetings I am Owwin Nimmo. Of course that isn't my real name. (who would name their child Owen but with a typo?) My ignorant family can't keep their hands off my stuff, so my computer is infected with spyware, but because Wii runs on flash memory, it is untouchable. I won't be posting much untill I get my computer fixed, but the Wii isn't a bad substitute! Yay Nintendo.

I am very indecisive when it comes to choosing a favorite game. I like most games so it is hard to choose!

What I do know is that someday my friends and I are going to make a 2nd party studio under Nintendo, and we will make the best games ever. I hope you guys will like them! I want us to get at least as big as Retro. Hopefully we can even surpass Hal. labs. If we get lucky we may even get multiple studios like EAD. I love EAD!  

Owwin

Nerdninja-TJ-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:35 pm
Hey I'm T.J. and nintendo RAWKS mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:55 pm
Yes you guessed it I am a brand new member
i own pretty much all Nintendo systems (minus GBA min & Wii crying )
I am a cool guy just add me if you want to

and here is my favorite games from Nintendo:
1. RE4 (Resident Evil 4)
2. 007 Golden Eye
3. All Legend of Zelda games (excluding Zelda: Wand of Gamelon)
4. Super Mario 64
5. Soul Caliber II
6. FFT (Final Fantasy Tactics)
7. Final Fantasy I & II
8. Conkers Bad Fur Day
9. Poke'Mon Pearl / Diamond
10. Super Smash Bros. Melee (and original Super Smash Bros. I havent played Brawl yet crying )  

xDLSx

Ryo ohki ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:09 pm
I am new here! ^yes^ and... lets see.... i am 17, i have 2 PS2's, 2 Game Cubes, a DS and a DS lite..... OH and a PSP.... i play my DS a lot! and i am addicted to pokemon! if there are any other pokemon fans out there PM me so we can talk! i would really like to meet other pokemon fans!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:47 pm
hello, i'm the other souljaboi who doesn't super man h*'s but air bends and rides on flying buffalo-like creatures. glad to meet you all. im not the biggest "avatar" show/game fan, but i am for other show/games. especially those by Nintendo. so in the words of Mario, "HERE WE GOOOOO!!!", and, "IT'S A ME, A MARIO" or something like that.  

Dante Abari Niwa

Pross537

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Well, my name's Patrick. I have been gaming since the nes. Some of my most favorite Nintendo games are: duck hunt, super mario world, mario kart 64, star fox 64, melee, twilight princess, and phantom hourglass  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games