Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial OK, the third star test is over!! All those who did not post an entry... shame one you mad and I'd like to thank all the Judges, you took a lot off of Kurai's back! Also to everyone who took the test, Good Job!! You all did excellent and I hope to see you at the next Star test.

When Kurai or some other crew member has the time he will decide how many stars you get (I don't know his system)and will hopefully post the results, at the least he will tell you. Again, thanks to the all the judges, you really helped! To the Test-takers... BRAVO! give yourselves a pat on the back! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Thank you so much Celeste and you other judges ^^. You guys saved me SO much time for me XD. I am more confident in leaving Ria High in the hands of you crew members ^^!!

Neways.

Big announcment regarding those with IDs which are made by me!

I am No longer going to host my student IDs nemore (well for a while) as i am working on a Ria High website ^^!!!

if i have enough room afterwards i will see if i can host some IDs and all. yeah yeah.

So save your IDs onto your computer and host them up somewhere like'

www.photobucket.com I heard that place is pretty nifty for image hosting.

sorry for any inconvience.

And check out the 1st Ria High event in the event subforum ^^!!  

KuraiGekkou

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Ok, I was bored and remembered that the in-depth Character profile page had to be updated. It's index is now listed until page 22 when I finished it for now. So that's done.

Secondly just a reminder, Ria high school's birthday is coming up and we have some awrds to give out. Go to the events subforum to find it. Hurry up and nominate your friends and aqquaintances, Ria's birthday is the 20th of November, we have less then a month to both nominate people and vote for them.

It is now 11:00 and I am tierd and my back hurts, I will be back tomorrow. I wish you all a good night! happy roleplaying!

heart Cheers! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy

Heh Im watching Tokyo Mew Mew..or Mew Mew power as The US ruined the good manga. Its so sweet and kiddish...Pudding kicks a**!! Or Kiki..I liek Pudding better but Kiki sounds nice too.

Last nigth I had to miss going to a V-ball toruny that my friends were in since I had to go the the dentist. Yea..I got eleastics on my braces,have to wear them for one month..::sighs::I hate them..but I guess its all worth it to get nice teeth.

But since the tourny lasted till 10 pm and no one was on msn except Celeste (though I wuv her..yay shes a mod!! Crew ::throws mangos: smile )..but now I can trorture Kuri-chan as well... twisted

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: False alarm for the taking down of Sigs and all..

It'll probably help if i had some stuff to put onto the Ria high website.. :/

but now a question...

Is it possible for a guild captain to go on Hiatus for a while?

::smirk::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Looks like i'm going to be taking a Hiatus after all.

Thanks Ai for convincing me to take a break. This is just for my headache i've been recently having. Don't worry ill be back after a week to help set up the halloween event.

I thank Celeste, Seyla, Joy, and Ai for giving me confidence to leave Ria high within you gals hands. Your actions re-assure me that nothing will bring down the literate RP words away from Ria high.

Lata ya'll. seeya next week.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Joy:

YIPE!!!!! The baka hentai Priest Boy is gone!! Now no one can interfer my plans to take over...RIA HIGH!!! Oh hohohohohohohoohohohohooh!!!!! Heh..and on Msn I can just keep on mocking Kuri-chan!! Look at it mock!! Mocking like a Mocking thing!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Don't worry Kurai, everything will be just fine.

*turns around with big fish in her hand* If anyone even tries to step outta line I'll make sure the'll remember it for the rest of their lives -.-

heart So behave everyone!

In other news I got food posioning and trew up last night. Not fun.  

Rene the Hopeless

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla

As for Kurai's announcement, if you don't have one already, designate a vice captain XD. And how long would you be gone for? I understand your hiatus but I'd miss you and probably still pester you over AIM tee hee. Nah I'd be nice to you. The birthday event sounds really cool XD So I'm off to check it out now! But before I can do that its time for me to go driving twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Ehh

Don't listen to Kurai, he lied. I never convinced him to go on hiatus, he just thinks things in his silly little head. Dx So bah on him.

Anyways.. since he is gone....

PARTY!!!

::dances::

xD Actually, i came here to say that since he is gone for a week, i'll be your captain for a week! So that means i have the power!! So, if i see anyone powerplaying/posting one or two-liners/ using symbols in RP's ** ::/ or just breaking any of the rules. I might ban you xDDD

Nah, i'll just give you a warning. But remember, three warnings is a temp ban.

I just love the ban button xD  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Well... I guess i lied huh? cause Seyla reminded me that the Halloween event starts Wen. not sunday.

Oh poo.. Looks like i will have to limit it to wensday then.. >.>

No fair XD!

seeya guys on wensday then.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla
Boo Bash Update! After talking with Kurai over AIM it has been decided that we will also vote for the Boo Bash Pumpkin King and Ghoul Queen. To be elligible users must be on the couples list (see the couples thread) for the boo bash. Then those couples will be put on a poll list and the attendees will vote for their favorite couple. First couple to 25 votes will win! Sound good?  

Elpinoine
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy

Wahhhh!! gonk gonk Kuri-chan got eaten by a gaint bug monster!!!! S-s-cary!! ::huggles Celeste :: will Celeste protect Joy from the scary buggy man?

OO yess Now Im overly excited and giddy finding out that from Kuri-cahn over msn that Rene is trying to make Ria anime movies!! I can't wait!!..and then a teen high school anime about Ria 4. ..We shall have plushies and action figures and cosplayers..I'm already prepping myself to be a vocie actor for myself!! XD cuz no one can be..you have to have a certain..pitch.

blaugh Go Rene!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:
1 hour till i can get back to Ria high legally X3 and do some updates answer some question and all

12 hours till the Boo bas starts (You gurls hurry up and find your dates X3! Glad Dante's comin! You rawk man! XD!!! )

Less then a month till Ria High's birthday XD

And... well.. 4 days till halloween :nod:

this has been a spiffu lil update from your coming back Captain ^^!

i missed you Ria High.

and uh... >.>

don't laugh but...

http://home.comcast.net/~markxu/Index.htm  

KuraiGekkou

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games