Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:43 pm

"Well looks like we got a squad. Course we can't look like ninja." Kiyoshi then pulled down his mask revealing his full face for the first time. He then made a seal and was in a beach shirt and shorts, plus a hat. Then he put on sunglasses and smiled. "Who ready to party."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Cherry laughed while she looked at what he was wearing then looked at his face and stopped. Oh...my....god She stood there starring at him.

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 pm

"ok i know what i'm going to dress up like." brile made a hand seal and was in a straw hat and old traditional clothing, that were worn out.

thinks - wow its the first i've ever seen his face
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Cherry turned to Brile and had her mouth open a little and looked at Brile then at Kiyoshi and back at Brile then Kiyoshi. Holy crap

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 pm

"Come on Cherry got to be in disguies. We dont wanna stick out." Kiyoshi said giving her a look.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm

"Well I can't just magically change into stuff like ya'll can." She told them. "Besides, I love what I'm wearing already."

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm

"haha i'm a country man" brile said as he slightly tilted his hat. he then looked at cherry and said. "yea cherry wheres your disguise?".

(transformation jutsu)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 pm

"I'm a tourist looking for alcohol and girls. So lets go." Kiyoshi tapped Cherry on the butt and starts to walk towards the gate.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:02 pm

(OKAY THAT IS SO NOT COOL)

Cherry standing there in shock and just looks at him. "Okayy...kill you later." She said, then did hand seals. She changed into a black bathing suit top and a summer skirt with sunglasses on. "Uh...how is this."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:07 pm

(Hey Brile, Cherry had to go. So we'll continue like she their, even though she not lol)

Kiyoshi lowered his sunglasses and looked at her, and made a whistle sound. "Looking good Cherry baby, now vacation time." Kiyoshi then walked out with Cherry heading for the docks.

(To the Moon port)

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Zann turned away from Angel to face them,
"May I ask where you're going...?" His looked at them one by one, seeing them in summer clothing.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:08 pm

"oh come on i was going for the country style. oh well." brile said as he did a handsign and changed into a black swimming trunks with a black muscle shirt. "yea cherry thats fine ok time to go" he said looking at cherry then kiyoshi. while walking with them to the docks.

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Kiyoshi turned to Zann. "Moon country, it summer time and the alcohol is freah and so are the women. Wanna come we just going for the day."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 pm

(The shadows at the edge of the forest swirled as Yuan Shisho stepped from their midst. He strode forward, a smile on his face, and evil in his eyes. He saw nothing but his objective. This time, there wasn't anyone to call him off before his job was done.)

Yuan Shisho2

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Zann's head snapped around and saw Yuan, and his eyes narrowed. He knew that for whatever reason Yuan's here, it can't be good for the Cloud. He stepped in front of Yuan, blocking his way,
"I'm sorry, but you aren't allowed to enter." He had a frown on his face, and his whole body was tensed as he knew Yuan was a strong foe.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games