Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:53 pm
He swiftly took the girl down many hallways and through numerous doors, confident of his sense of direction in the manor. He often went about the halls aimlessly when he wanted to think, inevitably learning all the different routes. He stopped to think for a moment. “Do you remember anything at all? Like…a picture or a room number or maybe even a desk or something? I might be able to find it on that alone. I don’t know.” He asked letting go of her wrist not embarrassed in the least.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:59 pm
Klara took a random sear near a large window in the dining hall. It had started to rain outside. She stared out for a moment before turning to Ben again. “Nah, it’s ok. What are you going to eat?” She asked looking at the various plates piled with different foods.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:09 pm
[[Since Iori's my character, I'm gonna pretend she's been at the Manor for a while. biggrin ]]

Iori was sitting in the living room when she saw Klaash,Lilli and Bou bolt out of the Manor, persuing the other Vampire that had dashed out only seconds before. She blinked, and inhaled. She didn't like Vampires very much, but didn't have anything against individuals, just Vampires in general. The only Vampires she allowed herself to tolerate were Master Xellious, Lady Tsshyeiah, and Klaash. She never could bring herself to saying "Master Klaash", because she was older than him, and he didn't seem like the sort to expect formal respect. He seemed quite normal, and vastly different from his two older siblings.

She had been in the Hellsinious household long enough to know that there are now only three Hellsinious children (Celleia whom of which was killed) and to know that Klaash and Celleia came from a different mother, they shared fathers. Iori was close friends with Tsshyeiah, though they seemed to never interact. It was a strange sort of friendship. She sat up, and stretched her arms. "Ah," She said afterwards, feeling refreshed. She looked to her left, activity was always on high in this place, even in the daytime. As a demon, Iori had never feared the sun nor the moon, she did whatever she pleased, and no one was angry at her.

And whenever something didn't go her way, a little blink of her blood red eyes and no one could see her. Having the power over peoples' eyesight was really more than one could ask for, and Iori had been given it. She giggled like a small girl and trotted up the stairs to give Xellious a visit. He really was very solitary, and though owner of this glorious household, never left his room much. Aside from family, Iori was about the other person to enter his room.

She hastily trotted up the stairs, gracefully holding onto the hand rail with a thin,pale hand. After near exhausting herself from climbing so many floors, she waited a minute to catch her breath before entering Master Xellious's room. She rapped twice with the back of her knuckle. "Master Xellious, it's me, may I come in?"

There was a pause, then an," Yes, alright,come in."

Iori smiled and slowly opened the door; Xellious's hair was down. She thought it very odd, Xellious almost never had his hair down. Only now did she realize how long his hair was, it was far past his waist, and almost reached his calves. He had longer hair than his older sister Tsshyeiah! Iori closed the door behind her, then looked at him,"Your hair's down..."

He looked at her back, then glanced over to a piece of parchment he hand on his desk,"Yes." That didn't answer her question, but he hardly ever did. Xellious never gave that much information away, only adding to his reserved and secretive personality. Iori walked closer over to his desk to peek at the parchment, where Xellious was currently writing furiously with his scrawlled handwriting. "What are you writing?" She asked, with a smile.

"To a distant relative." He replied, his voice emotionless. From his tone alone, Iori couldn't tell if the letter was positive or negitive.

"Who is he?" She asked, looking at him, but receiving no glance back.

"She," Xellious corrected her.

[[[ Someone wanna make a character? Or....what? >_>lll]]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:38 pm
[[[Okay! Since Tuesday might die off... neutral Just PM me the details.]]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:00 pm
"Um.. I don't know.." Ben said. He just started grabbing different foods. A plate that had some kind of meat bestowed upon it, and a plate of steaming vegetables. Ben shrugged, then started to eat. He heard people running down a hall. I wonder what's going on.

Lilli made it to the door. "Let's go." Lilli said to both Bou and Klaash. She grabbed the door latch, and pushed the large black, oaken door open. And ran outside. Bou and Klaash were right behind her. "Bou, where do you think he is? He wouldn't have gone that far. Would he?" Lilli asked, still running.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:33 pm
Klara shrugged putting a few things onto her plate. She hadn’t realized how tired she had been until she sat down. I’m exhausted…I wonder if Lilli went back to her room yet.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:45 pm
[[THE TUESDAY RETRIVAL SQUAD TO THE RESCUE!]]

"Well...In the state he is in, lets check the nearest village." Bou said, fear lined her voice.
"We have to hurry or else...He might.." Bou said, unable to say anymore. She ran faster, Lilli and Klaash by her side. They were almost there.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:45 pm
"Destroy the village? Kill himself?" Lilli panicked. Tuesday had never told her what he did the night he killed Rosalie. He'd said he didn't remember it. Lilli, Bou and Klaash had made it to the nearest village. Lilli could hear screams coming from down a street. She stopped. "This way." She said, running toward the screams.. they suddenly stopped. Oh no.. "Hurry." Lilli said her voice urgent. Lilli suddenly felt sick to her stomach. She kept running, totally soaked from the rain.
Lilli bound up the steps to the small house. She opened the door. Inside what appeared to be the remains of two adults. There was another acrream from down the hall. Lilli stepped over the dead, torn bodies.. the mother's head was lying a few inches away from her corpse. Lilli bolted down the hallway and burst into the children's room. Tuesday was ripping the flesh off one of the children, appearing to be only 7 or so it was a boy. The other child, a little girl, looking barely three, was hiding under her bed. Lilli dove for the child and picked her up. "TUESDAY! STOP IT!" Lilli screamed at him. The little girl was shaking. "You're okay.." Lilli whispered. "I'm here to help you." The little girl ignored her and was still crying and shaking.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:49 pm
haruxxx
Klara shrugged putting a few things onto her plate. She hadn’t realized how tired she had been until she sat down. I’m exhausted…I wonder if Lilli went back to her room yet.

"You look tired, Klara." Ben said, he took another bite of his meat. "Have you been getting much sleep?" Ben usually never slept, he didn't really need to. "It's unhealthy for humans not to sleep. You need energy. Maybe you should go to bed after you finish eating.. you have dark circles under your eyes." He said, brushing a finger tip under her eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:21 pm
[[Dude. Tuesday was done killing people. He was sitting on the floor staring at a noose.... neutral Oh well...]]

Tuesday dropped the child and looked behind him at Lilli. He wiped his mouth and fell backwards onto a bed.
"Why the hell are you here? I thought you loved Klaash. Why the ******** would you care what I do? You left me. And yeah yeah yeah I left you but I came back! I still love you Lilli! With out you...I don't know...There isn't a point for me to live." He said with hurt thick in his voice. He stood up and walked around the room, then kicked the debris of human parts, angry.

Bou ran into the house after Lilli. She got into the bedroom then broke down.
Once she saw the sight tears flowed out of her eyes. She fell to the floor and sobbed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 am
Lilli's looked down averting her eyes. "I know, Tuesday." Lilli looked at the child, she had stopped shaking and was asleep. How strange.. "I know now I'm the one who had to go and ******** everything up. I'm sorry! But don't you think it's hard for me to get over you? Someday.. you'll die from this rare disease of yours.. and what will I do? Sit around sulking and depressed for the rest of my damned life? I do love you Tuesday.. but I don't want to have this weight of pain pushing me down all the time. It's crushing me." Lilli set the child on the bed so she could talk without waking her. Lilli began to cry, tears flooded in her eyes.
"Tuesday... do you understand why I would leave you? It has nothing to do with I love you more than Klaash, Or Klaash more than you. I really do love him, but I love you just the same." Lilli spoke softly, trying to keep Tuesday from yelling at her again. "It's only because I don't want to be that lifeless person who never responds to anyone, because the guilt is SO agonizing. I wouldn't have enough will power to kill myself. I would freak out. I can't do that to Ben.. and I can't be in zombie mode the rest of my life either.. that would hurt Ben beyond I can imagine." Lilli's throat was making it hard to speak.. she could say anything more. I'm sorry.. you can hate me if you want. I'll understand that. I deserve it. Lilli mumbled in her head. Lilli's legs buckled, she fell to her knees. Then began to sob uncontrolably.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:15 am
Tuesday couldn't process her words.
"WHY'D YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME?!?! What was wrong with things before?! When we were together...And everything was fine...That's the happiest I've ever been in my life, in those short days with you. If you love me the same as Klaash..Then why did you leave me? If you love us equally... Then why? Lilli I came back for you. For you alone."
Tuesday stood up.
"I heard the words you told him. All of them. Even what you were thinking when he kissed you. Why don't you say those words to me? I thought you loved us equally. Lilli I was gone for what...A day? How can in that day your love can change from me to Klaash? I LEFT FOR ONE DAY! And I came back! I came back to see you two..together. In one day. I saw that there is nothing, nothing at all, left for me there. In fact, I thought, who would even care if I killed myself?"
Tuesday wiped off his mouth on his sleeve and licked his fingers.
Then he walked towards Lilli.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:10 pm
"Tuesday, I would care if you killed yourself. I would do all in my being to stop you. I wouldn't let you do that to yourself.. Bou.. Keshi.. Ben.. I couldn't live with the guilt, but I wouldn't ever have the guts to kill myself." Lilli had stopped sobbing but was still crying, tears streaking her pale face. Tuesday sauntered toward Lilli. She didn't move, just knelt there on the wood floor, staring into Tuesday's eyes. "..." Lilli opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came. She hung her head, unable to looking into his hate-filled glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:15 pm
"When Ben was taking me around... we passed this abnormally large window." she said, hoping that helped but wwas doubtful at the same time. "The room was a bit larger then the rest... it was like... a 2 in 1" she said trying to remember. "Very pretty" she frowned, displeased with herself that she had been so preoccupied with Ben, that she couldn't manage to remember what the room number was.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:27 pm
Klara took a small bite of her food and swallowed it before answering, “Um…not really…nightmares sometimes you know?” she explained thinking about the horrible dream she had the other night about Klaash and Jin.
Ben had reached over and slid his finger under her eye making an observation of dark circles under her eyes. She didn’t flinch outwardly; but his touch made her feel funny inside. Somehow, it made her think about Klaash again, and what she would have done if he had done it. When she had finished her thought she realized she hadn’t moved since he withdrew his finger and began to eat again. Oops, he’s pretty good at picking up on things. I hope he doesn’t think anything of it. She thought as she picked her fork up again.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games