Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:18 am

Sef smiled with relief, and began relaxing again.
"Thank you," he replied to Raine, "that is very kind of you."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:42 pm

"Raises paw*
"Another! Another!....please?" Rocky said.
Suddenly he was alarmed as he was hit by something that he hadn't really payed attention to. He REALLY had to go. "D'oh! Gotta go! Be right back!" He said as he dashed into the bathroom in a flash of black. When he had to go somewhere, he went with SPEED!

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Wilde Karrde
"Heh, nice to meet you Dimitri." He says with a smile as he begins collecting cups. "So, anyone up for another round?"

"Nice to meet you too Dimitri" sits down at the bar. (has not yet realized the names are different from an 's' in mine)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Yue walked over to help D.L; "I'm game, plus I need something to warm me back up! Mind if I lend a hand?" His hips and waist swayed slightly as he walked, drawing attention to him unintentionally. He laughed as Rocky vanished into the bathroom; he better not mess with his drying clothes.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Rolling his eyes slightly with humor Dimitris reached over the counter for a glass of Coca-Cola.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Raine leaned down and wrapped his arms around Sef from behind gently; "It was getting so good earlier. Derrick and Gabriel were shirtless and Rocky too but he was pantless. Yue was winning too, the spoil sport. want many thing to drink?"

RaineMarin

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Rocky had just got done with his 'buisiness' and he was washing his paws. He noticed someting on the stall and was interested.
"Hmm...Yue's clothes. Ah! I have an idea!"
He said as he materialied a picture of himself and pinned it on his shirt and wrote on it,
"Keep on keeping on, buddy
- Rocky LaRouge.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Sef sniffed at Raine in what he hoped was a subtle manner, trying to get a better understanding of what exactly the new friend was.
"Ah, a shame I missed that. Their colors were very interesting. Were the colors underneath the clothing any different? And I don't think I need any more tea, but thank you."

Sef the Fuchs

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Lifting his glasses off his nose Dimitris turned to Sef "I'll take your tea if you don't want it, im sorta parched."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 pm

"Hmm, before I get too far, does anyone have any special requests?" Dimitri said as he began to organize his supplies, grinning. Thank the light the old man liked tea...

Dimitri Luger

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Wilde Karrde
"Hmm, before I get too far, does anyone have any special requests?" Dimitri said as he began to organize his supplies, grinning. Thank the light the old man liked tea...

Turning to Dimitri "I'd like a job application, if you don't mind?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:35 am

Raine sighed sadly; "Not at all, but they didn't get far though. Yue had a sexual overload and went emo in the bathroom, then Rocky freaked Derrick out and you know the rest. However, Rocky has a great bod and Gabriel's isn't bad either" He grinned to himself as dirty thoughts raced through his head. Hey Rocky! Check this out! hr thought at the wolf as a fantasy of the two of they played out in full-detail in his head. Raine laughed 'till he cried as he sat down, looking at Sef; "I'm a white rabbit by the way." He lifted Sef's hands to feel his ears.

RaineMarin

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 am

Rocky walked outside of the bathroom, feeling 10 pounds lighter.
He went over to Raine and asked, "You rang?"
He felt as if that something wiedr had just happened, but he ignored it.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:54 am

"Hmm, I'm not entirely sure an application is necessary here, so far it has all been volunteer I believe... You're welcome to just come behind the counter and begin working I think. Ah, thank you for the offer Yue, I think I'll take you up on it... would you mind boiling the water, I'm a bit short on the actual tea... I'm pretty sure I saw some in one of the cupboards though..." Dimitri said with a wide smile and began to search through the cabinets behind the counter.

Dimitri Luger

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:01 am

"Cool thanks." Tilting his glasses down and reaching for a step stool Dimitris gor into the cabinets and sorted through them looking for Green Tea bags
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games