Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:16 am
'Phew I was worried I was going to have to go prematurley bald from a moment' he sighed with relief. He turned in wolf form plucking couple hairs grimacing from the pain twicthing sneastion. As he held the few hairs in his teeth he force back into human form passing the hairs to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:55 am
Adonis lowered th inviability speel allowing the prey to foolishly strid into their grip. He licks his lips in anticpation of the upcomign ambush. He loved battle and yearned for more now.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:29 am
Aqualad looked at Argent and said,'Your turn.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 am
Argent pulled some hair out and shuddered at the sence of pain. She handed it to Aqualad. "Here you go..."

Vesta thanked gemini with a lick on the cheeck. She ran over toward her brother and thanked him also and licked him. She ran toward the butterfly near the tree and bumped her head. She got back up and followed the butterfly proudly.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:56 pm
Raven sighed and stood. She walked into the castle, motioning for Beast Boy to follow.

Odysseus sniffed the air. He could smell the prey coming closer. He crouched, ready to spring. The dart he had been flipping was now held tightly in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:09 pm
Gemini than walked back to the tree and watched the two pups play. As she lays there calm and relax.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:10 am
Sirius smiled seing his sister so happy he coutninued to forlic in the glong grass chasing whisps of air aimlessly.

Beastboy strolled other to Raven his skin excreating buckets of panic sweat. He hoped he wasn't in trouble or she was going to reject him and bring him down in a flash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:29 am
Aqualad plced the hairs in the remaining clones and said,"Alright they're ready just say the word and I'll send them in."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:16 am
Adonis lowered the cloaking spell allowing the pray to foolishly stride in. He hid sufficently behind a bush his dagger glinting in the mighty yellow sun hihg above in the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:19 am
'Word' Spider-robin nodded leaping into the thick bsuhy trees. He silently slipped through them vieng for a sneak attack from above. He pulled out his poles ready.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:26 am
Aqualad looked at Argent and said,"was that the signal or was he just trying to be cool."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:08 am
Raven stopped walking and sat down. She was starting to regret having asked to talk to him as nervousness caught up. "Beast Boy... How do you feel about...me?" Raven pushed the words out, surprised that she was so nervous. Rejection swirled around in her thoughts.

Odysseus made his way behind the prey, hiding in the treetops. He glanced at Adonis before flicking his wrist. The dart flew and struck the prey on its haunch.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:37 am
'Ummm' Beast boy's mouth began to dry up and systemcatically. He knew what he wanted to say he wanted announce his love for her but his way wouldn't budge.

(You slighlty took control of my charcter thier Dragonelf. Just to let you know. )

Spider-robin clcuthed his huancth in pain leaping out of the tree tops to find a saver area though no comprimise the others. He crashed into the bush removing a dart wincing. It didn't kill as much now but countinued to torb slightly. Foturnately he landed silently keeping the others safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:42 am
Adonis leaped out the bush reactivating his dagger gleaming as he pulled the prey up placing the shapr knife by his neck. 'What is your purpose here' he hissed violently.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 am
'Well one to get you a breath mint for your stag breath' Spider-robin began throwing his fist abckwards into Adonis's face and squirming his way free of his grip. 'And secondly these guys aren;t a libary and don't loan out books' he shot out a hook tripped other. 'While finally your pal used his toy to prod in my happy bouncy place' he turned using his S/R sense to guide him he yanked the one in hiding who'd flung the dart at him into view. He quickly turned round layering Adonis in rock fluid setting insantly pinning him to the ground. He rubbed his haunh swearing aduibly. He turned to the one who got him with the dart he chagred at him brining his foot rockering into his mouth. 'You ever rpod with me your play toy again i'll somewhere so perosnal your blood line will be at end' he voice becmae visous.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games